Latest Applications Open 2023:
Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2024 Online Application Form will be released in April 2024. The aspirants willing to be admitted to the Bihar Polytechnic must fill out the application form, which is accepted online and offline.
The application process is scheduled to be started in May 2024, and it is immensely informed to get the application form before the closing date.
BCECE Board (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) is the main authority that dominates organizing the DCECE or Bihar Polytechnic 2024 Entrance Exam. There are several private and government colleges in Bihar which are offering diverse Polytechnic courses.
Bihar Polytechnic 2024 Application Form – Released Soon
Bihar Polytechnic 2024 Application Form
Bihar Polytechnic 2024 Application Form will be released in April 2024, and the Last date to fill out the application form is May 2024. Candidates interested in applying must fill out and submit an online application before the due date, as mentioned officially.
Through this section, candidates can get an application form releasing date, mode, documents, etc.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Bihar Polytechnic 2024 Application form will be available only online on the official website.
- There is no application issued to apply for offline mode.
- Candidates can complete the Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) Online Application 2024 from April 2024.
- When filling out the application, candidates must upload their photograph & signature (English & Hindi font) in a JPEG/JPG format.
- Download the application PART A & B and submit it to the address below until the last date.
- Candidates must compulsorily send the print copy of the application along with documents or fee receipts to the board.
The controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
P.O.- B.V. College, Patna – 800014, Bihar.
- For one program: 550/- Rs. (330/- for SC/ST)
- For two programs: 660/- Rs. (385/- for SC/ST)
- For three programs: 770/- Rs. (440/- for SC/ST)
- For four programs: 880/- Rs. (500/- for SC/ST)
How to Apply
Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) Application Form 2024 registration will only be done online. Candidates must fill out the application by login on to the official website. For more details, candidates should look at the points provided below.
Below are given steps for how to apply for Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) Application Form 2024:
- Open the official website link (Link will be given above).
- Click on that link.
- Now, click on the “Apply for DCECE 2024” link.
- Read all the instructions & click on “I Have Read The Above Instructions – Continue To Registration”.
- Fill in all your basic details & click on the “Register” button.
- Review & confirm your data before submission.
- Click on the “Yes, I confirm my date to be correct” button.
- Note down your registration number.
- Now, log in with “Registration Number/User Name” & “Password”.
- Make a payment online or offline mode.
- After fee payment, click the “Fill the Personal Information” button.
- Upload your recent photograph & signature in a given format.
- Then, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Read all the data & click on the “Yes, I confirm my date to be correct” button.
- Fill in your educational information & click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Now, download your application form PART A& PART B & Print the address slip.
- Submit the print copy of the application, fee receipt & relevant documents to the board.
Bihar Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria 2024
A candidate needs to check the full Eligibility criteria to apply for admission. Candidates are provided with the basic eligibility required to apply for engineering courses. Before filling Bihar Polytechnic 2024 Application Form, all applicants have to check the eligibility criteria whether they are eligible to apply or not.
For Polytechnic Engineering:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10th class examination from the recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Score a minimum of 35% qualifying marks in the examination.
- Age Limit: No age limit to apply for this course.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
For Part-Time Polytechnic Engineering:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10th or equivalent examination with two years ITI or two-year experience.
- Age Limit: Candidates should be 19 years as of 1st week of July 2024.
Eligibility for PE
The aspirants will have shown the 12th standard mark sheet bearing 35% scores.
There are no age criteria
Eligibility for PPE
The aspirants must be clearing the 10th or related exam with 50% secured, and the subjects must be Science and Mathematics.
They must be completed 19 years during the admission process.
Eligibility for PMD
The aspirants qualifying for the 10th or another related exam from the chemistry, physics, biology, and English subjects will be considered for the exam.
The aspirants should be attaining 15 years of age. Then only they will be considered for admission.
Bihar Polytechnic Exam Dates 2024
|Events for DCECE||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Online registration begins||April 2024|
|Last date to apply online||May 2024|
|Last date of paying the application fee (challan)||May 2024|
|Last date of paying the application fee (offline)||May 2024|
|Application Correction Dates||May 2024|
|Admit card release date||1st week of June 2024|
|Exam date||3rd week of June 2024|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of July 2024|
|Counselling commencement||1st week of August 2024|
Bihar Polytechnic 2024 Application Process
- The application form for Bihar Polytechnic 2024 will be obtainable online.
- So they must be prepared for any notification regarding the application form on the site and get it downloaded.
- The application form-filling process is acceptable at the site by enlisting the details required for admission.
- The application details are submitted online. The fee can be paid by net banking, credit card, and debit card (Online).
- After you finish the application process, the page will show you the registration no and password, which is very important when downloading the admit card.
- Now you should feed your name, parent’s name, residence, phone no, date of birth, degree, etc.
- Affixing the scanned image of the signature and photograph to the form is essential.
- The last process is to get a copy of the application form for Part A and Part B with the paid receipt and documents to the mentioned address-
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
P.O.- B.V. College, Patna – 800014, Bihar”1
For any other queries about Bihar Polytechnic 2024 Application Form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.