Latest Applications Open 2024:
PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2023 2nd Round Counseling has been Started on 24th July 2023. PGIMER M.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2023 has been made obtainable online mode on the official website of the institute.
If you wish to find admission in the postgraduate nursing courses presented by the Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh. You need to feature in the PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023.
Here in this post, we are providing detailed information related to PGIMER M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form, Application Fee, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Counseling, Etc.
PGIMER M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Notification – Counseling Started
PGIMER M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Important Dates
The important information related to the vital events and dates is cited below for the applicants:
|Commencement of filing of online application forms||27th April 2023|
|Last Date of filing of applications online||17th May 2023|
|Correction Window||20th May 2023|
|The download of the Admit Card||30th May 2023|
|Entrance Examination||3rd June 2023|
|Result||17th June 2023|
|1st Round Counseling||23rd June 2023|
|2nd Round Counseling||24th July 2023|
|3rd Round Counseling||September 2023|
|Last Round Counseling||September 2023|
PGIMER M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form
PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form has been released on 27th April 2023. The Last Date to Submit the Application Form is the 17th May, 2023.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Candidates are required to open the university’s official website and download the application form and prospectus from the website.
- As soon as the instructions mentioned in the prospectus are checked, candidates need to begin filling up the application form.
- While filing the application form, applicants need to enter some necessary particulars in the application form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Candidates also need to provide the scanned images of photograph and signature in quantified size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Candidates are ordered to fill the application form appropriately and properly with correct information.
- Applicants are told to take a printout of the application form when the application form is filled.
The significant details related to the application fee is cited below for the candidates:
|PWD||Exempted for payment of Application fee|
PGIMER M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information about the eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates:
- B.Sc. Nursing/Post-Basic from an Institution known by the Indian Nursing Council and PGIMER, Chandigarh as corresponding thereto with at least 55% marks in aggregate.
- Must have a minimum of one year of work experience after registering as a Registered Nurse & Registered Midwife by May 29, 2019
- Ought to have a minimum of one year of work experience subsequently registration as Registered Nurse & Registered Midwife by May 29, 2020, in bedside nursing in a minimum 100 bedded hospital (for private hospitals only) or Public Health Nursing or in Nursing Educational Institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing Council after B.Sc. Nursing (4 years) or before and afterwards Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- The experience diploma in this regard must be on the letterhead of the hospital and would clearly specify the volume of the hospital in terms of the number of beds and would be officially means of State/Central Govt. (S) failing which experience will not be measured.
For Foreign nationals (FN)
- Foreign nationals should also fill in the prescribed application form online.
- Aspirants are required to take a copy of the filled online application form and route their applications together with required papers through the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi.
- The online application form will be held as an early payment copy.
- So far, the application of such entrants will be projected after receipt of the same through diplomatic channels. These aspirants are also required to seem in the entrance examination along with other candidates
PGIMER M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
PGIMER M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Date will be held in June 2023.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Community Health Nursing||15||15|
|Child Health Nursing||15||15|
|Mental Health Nursing||15||15|
PGIMER M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admit Card
PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2023 Admit Card has been released on 30th May June 2023. The admit card or hall ticket will be made available in online manner by the official authorities. Hopefuls are requested to go to the official website of the university to get the admit card. It is informed to download the Admit Card from the website.
Applicants also need to take some copies of the admit card and keep it carefully. It is an important document that is brought during an exam.
PGIMER M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Result
PGIMER M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Result will be declared in July 2023. Through online means, only the results will be made obtainable for the candidates. Reaching the official website of the university, officials will announce the results. Candidates need to open the university’s official website with the roll number and date of birth.
They are required to use particulars to check the results. It is well-versed to download the result and get a copy of the same. On the results, officials will grant admission to the aspirants.
PGIMER M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Merit List
The merit list will be prepared accordingly for the said courses. Below we have mentioned the details regarding the merit list. Administrators will come up with the admission to the applicants on account of the merit list.
Administrators will issue the merit list on the official website of the university for the applicant. Candidates need to open the authorized website of the university to go through the merit list. Candidates are commended to download the merit list from the official website of the university.
PGIMER M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counseling
PGIMER M.Sc. Nursing 2nd Round Counseling will be started in the last week of July 2023. In the counselling round, applicants need to open a particular link and fill out the registration form to partake. After that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their preference and secure the choices filled in the counselling round.
When the counseling round is done applicants need to download seat allotment letters from the official website of the university. When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to visit the allotted college with all crucial pamphlets and credentials.
For any other query about PGIMER M.Sc. Nursing 2023, you can leave your query below in the comment box.
Hello! I’m Priyanka Mishra, an Arts postgraduate and the vibrant force at iaspaper.net. My role involves wielding the magic wand, and skillfully updating the dynamic realms of Board Exams and Nursing Exams. With a palette of knowledge, I paint the canvas of information with flair and precision, ensuring our users receive not just updates but a symphony of accurate details. IASpaper.net, turning ordinary exam information into an extraordinary experience is my daily masterpiece.