Latest Applications Open 2023:
BITSAT is commonly known as (Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test). The BITSAT is the computer-based online test for admission to an integrated first-degree program of BITS, Pilani.
BITSAT 2023 Exam Dates will be announced in the 3rd week of March 2023, the Exam will be held on the 3rd to 4th week of May 2023. Under section 3 of the UGC Act, the Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani is declared in the all-India Institution as deemed to be the university.
Most of the candidates can do the different courses as per their selection, and the BITS is conducted the Integrated First Degree Programmes of BITS, Pilani at Pilani campus, Goa campus, and Hyderabad Campus for the academic year 2023 will be made by a Computer-based Online Test.
BITSAT 2023 Exam Pattern
The BITSAT 2023 Exam Pattern is the best option for the candidate to get the format of the exam.
In the exam pattern, a candidate can get the Question paper format and its related elements like time duration, a total number of questions, marking scheme, weight given to each section, subjects and sections covered in the question paper, etc.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
|Sections||Subjects||Number of questions|
Important Instruction for Exam
- The time duration for BITSAT 2023 is 3 hours (without a break)
- All questions in BITSAT 2023 will be objective in nature. Each question will have four answer options, out of which the candidates have to choose only one correct answer option.
- The entrance exam has a total of 150 questions from all the sections
- Question Paper for BITSAT 2023 will have four sections – Part I, Part II, Part III, and Part IV
- There is no time limit for any of the four sections of BITSAT 2023. Thus candidates can attempt or go back to any of the questions from any section and correct or make changes in the answer option.
- Each correct answer will be awarded three marks, while one mark (-1) will be deducted for each incorrect answer. To attempt questions, the examinees will be given no marks or zero marks.
- In case the candidates answer all 150 questions within the given time of 3 hours (without skipping any question) can attempt an additional 12 questions (four each from Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry only). But in this case, he/she will not be able to make changes or corrections in any of the earlier 150 questions.
- The questions in BITSAT 2023 are selected randomly from a large question bank. Therefore, different candidates will get different question sets. An expert committee will ensure that the question sets are of comparable difficulty level, content, question type, etc.
- BITSAT 2023 question paper is designed in a way that a good examinee will be able to complete it within 3 hours, while a brilliant candidate will have the opportunity to attempt extra 12 questions, thus giving them the opportunity for scoring high.
- On the contrary, for incorrect answers, negative marking is there. Thus, the candidates should very carefully choose the correct answer option and it should not only guesswork, which will be highly likely to be disadvantageous.
Also, Check Below-
If you have any other Questions related to BITSAT 2023 Exam Pattern, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.