Latest Applications Open 2024:
BUMAT 2024 Admit Card will be Released Soon. The Bharati Vidyapeeth Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test is abbreviated as BUMAT and this test is organized through Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University to offer admission to the applicants in BBA/BCA courses in the various affiliated colleges of this university.
Those applicants are interested and eligible to get admission to the BBA/BCA Course from the various affiliated colleges of BVP; they can apply for BUMAT Examination by filling the application form online mode.
From this content, applicants will know detailed information on BUMAT exam dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Exam Procedure.
BUMAT 2024 Notification – Application Out Soon
BUMAT 2024 Quick Links
BUMAT 2024 Highlights
|Full-Form||Bharati Vidyapeeth Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||National level|
|Courses Offered||BBA/BCA Course|
|Conducting Body||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
BUMAT Important Dates 2024
There is the important schedule of BUMAT mentioned below for the applicants and they must have to check it.
|Last date to submit BUMAT Application form||To be announced|
|Release of BUMAT 2024 Admit Card||To be announced|
|BUMAT 2024 Exam Date||To be announced|
|Declaration of BUMAT Result||To be announced|
|Commencement of BUMAT Counselling||To be announced|
|Beginning of classes||To be announced|
BUMAT Application Form 2024
The BUMAT 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. Those applicants are interested and eligible to get admission in the BBA/BCA course in the various affiliated colleges of this university can apply in the BUMAT examination by filling the application form and the procedure has mentioned below to fill the application form.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- BUMAT 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon.
- BUMAT 2024 Application Form can be done till June 2024.
- Primarily, applicants need to go on the official webpage of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University.
- Candidates should have to register themselves by using required details such as name, date of birth, and email ID and the user ID and password will be provided to the candidates.
- The applicants can fill the application form by submitting the details such as personal, contact, parents, and education details.
- After filling the application, applicants should have to upload their scanned required documents such as photographs and signatures.
- Then applicants have to make the payment of the application fee of INR 1200 using a Credit/ Debit card or Net Banking. No other mode of payment is accepted.
- After making payment, applicants have to submit the application form and also take the print out of the application form for future use.
|Category||Application Fee||Payment Mode|
|All Categories||Rs. 1000||Offline (Demand Draft)|
BUMAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants must have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and the eligibility criteria are
- Candidates must belong from Indian Citizenship
- The candidates should be qualified in class 12 examinations or the HSC examination must be cleared from any Central or State board in India.
- All general category candidates must have obtained a minimum of 45 % marks in class 12.
- Students of reserved category must have cleared class 12 examinations with 40% marks.
- Candidates who are appearing for the HSC examination are eligible to apply for the exam.
- Admission will be done on a provisional basis if the class 12 passing certificate is not produced.
- There is no upper age limit to apply in this test.
BUMAT 2024 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern will be very helpful for the candidates to know the complete structure of the question paper. The exam pattern details mentioned below.
|Mode||Offline i.e. Pen & Paper-based Test (PBT)|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Duration||2 hours 30 minutes i.e. 150 minutes|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for the correct answer and no negative marking|
BUMAT 2024 Syllabus
The BUMAT Syllabus consists of 4 parts includes general awareness, logical thinking, and other aspects. Applicants must have to prefer these subjects for better preparation of examination.
BUMAT Admit Card 2024
Those applicants have successfully submitted their application form, they can download the admit card available on the official webpage. The admit card will have the details such as Name, Application Number, Exam Center, Instructions, etc.
Admit card is the mandatory document, which must be carried by the candidates with required documents such as Voter Id, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, and Passport along with the Admit Card.
BUMAT Result 2024
BUMAT 2024 Result will be Declared in July 2024. On the official webpage of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, the BUMAT Result will declare in the 2nd week of June. To check the result, applicants have to select their course and they have to enter their roll number in the required field, applicants can check their results and applicants also have to take the printout of it.
As per marks scored in the examination, applicants will be shortlisted in the combined merit list for all the participating institutes and a separate merit list will be created for Indian nationals and Foreign/NRI/PIO/ Institutional Quota Merit category.
BUMAT Counseling 2024
The counselling procedure will be conducted through participating institutes after the declaration of the merit list. Those applicants will be shortlisted in the merit list, they will call out for the counselling procedure and the seats will be allotted to the candidates in participating institutes as per the seat availability.
On the provided schedule, applicants must have to be present at the participating institutes and those applicants will be called out for counselling procedure, they should have to carry the required documents for verification. The documents that should be carried by the candidates are
- Letter of counselling
- Proof of date of birth
- School Leaving Certificate
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Anti-ragging undertaking
- Gap certificate ( if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Caste Certificate ( if applicable)
- An affidavit (available in the brochure) signed by the candidate and countersigned by parent/guardian
- Six recent passport-size photos with candidate’s name written on the backside
- Admission fee
If you have any other questions about BUMAT 2024, you can write your queries in the comments box below.
My name is Farheen Ansari, and I am a dedicated writer passionate about covering the latest updates in the education sector, specifically Universities and Entrance Examinations. Her interest in the field and commitment to staying up-to-date with the latest developments enable her to provide insightful and informative coverage. With a focus on helping students and parents make informed decisions about their academic pursuits, writing is driven by a desire to share knowledge and promote learning. Join us as we explore the exciting world of education, a trusted source of information and an expert in her field.