Latest Applications Open 2024:
Dibrugarh University BA LLB Result 2023 has been released. Dibrugarh University is a university in the Indian State of Assam, it was established in the year 1965 under the provision of the Dibrugarh University Act enacted by the Assam Legislative Assembly.
It is one of the educational centers of excellence, seeking to amalgamate multi-disciplinary fields with its strong global links in teaching & research program.
The University has 175 affiliated colleges & institutes within 7 districts of Assam, this university is a member of the Association of Indian Universities & is recognized by the top universities in India & also abroad.
Dibrugarh University is located at Rajabheta with a campus of 550 acres set in the idyllic surrounding. University will declare the result for the students on their official website i.e.www.fiber.ac.in
Dibrugarh University BA LLB Result 2023 – Declared
Bachelor in Law is a Bachelor’s Degree awarded for UG course
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Bachelor of Law is a 5year UG course.
- The candidate has to give the entrance exam depending upon the college they want to take admission to.
- The minimum eligibility is 10+2 from a recognized university or institute.
- Students can go for Master i.e. LLM after completing BA LLB
- There is 10 Semester in this course.
- It can be pursued as a full-time course.
Important Points for Result
Candidates can check results from the official website.
- Candidates need to have an Admit card along with them to check the result.
- The result can be downloaded from the official website.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their results.
- Candidates are requested to keep checking the official notification from time to time from the website
- Hard Copy of Result will get after 10 to 15 days in their respective College & University
Dibrugarh University 2023 BA LLB Result
The result will available only through online mode on the university official website. Candidates can check the result & download it from the link by entering the application number.
- University will declare results according to scheduled dates based on the different streams & examination fields.
- Candidates will get their result to their respective college & university
- Candidates will not get any results by post.
- Candidates need to visit the official website for any queries or to get detailed information & updates.
How to Download Result?
Click on the link (given above).
- Enter your Roll Number, DOB.
- Candidates can download displayed results in Pdf format.
- Candidates can take a printout of the downloaded result.
Email Id: email@example.com
Tel No.: 0373-2370097 (Front desk Executive)
For any other queries about Dibrugarh University BA LLB Result 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
I’m Kajal Vishwakarma, a Commerce postgraduate passionate about content management at iaspaper.net. My role involves gathering and updating vital university information, ensuring accuracy for students. With a zest for learning, I thrive on delivering quality content. Diligence and proactivity define my approach, aiming to provide comprehensive and reliable data to support educational pursuits. I’m committed to serving the academic community with credible and accessible information.