Latest Applications Open 2024:
CET Delhi 2023 Delhi Polytechnic 1st Round Counselling Result has been Declared on 17th July 2023. The merit List has been Released now. CET 2023, whose complete form is Delhi Common Entrance Test, is conducted by the Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE). This exam is conducted every year for willing candidates.
The candidates applying for this exam will get admission to Diploma and Polytechnic courses in various streams like Pharmacy, Engineering, Technology, etc. This exam is organized at the state level once every year.
The application form for CET Delhi 2023 will be released online on the official website. The candidates who qualify for this exam will be admitted to private or government colleges/institutions. All the other details about this exam are given in the article below.
Delhi CET 2023 Notification – Counselling Started
CET Delhi 2023 Quick links
CET Delhi 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||CET Delhi|
|Full-Form||Department of Training and Technical Education|
|Exam Types||Diploma Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy (Diploma)|
|Conducting Body||Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU)|
|Exam Dates||To be Announced|
|Exam Mode||Offline (OMR)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hrs. 30 Min.|
CET Delhi 2023 Important Dates
Dates hold a lot of importance for the candidates appearing for the exam. There are a lot of events related to an exam, each of which is important. Dates are significant for each candidate.
Make sure you are giving a lot of importance to the dates and events. The dates for CET Delhi 2023 are given in the table below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Application form Start date||Started|
|Last date to submit the Application form||5th June 2023|
|Admit card release||1st week of August 2023|
|CET Delhi exam date||2nd week of August 2023|
|Result date||3rd week of August 2023|
|Counselling begins||1st week of September 2023|
These dates and events are, essential so do not miss out on them. The exact dates will be released on the official website only.
CET Delhi 2023 Application Form
The application form is a critical step for every candidate applying for this exam. An application form will determine your eligibility in the exam. That is why you have to fill out the application form.
The application form for CET Delhi 2023 will be released online. All candidates must fill out the application form to appear for the exam. If they do not fill out the application form, they will not be allowed to give the exam. All the other details are mentioned below.
- The CET Delhi 2023 application forms will only be released on the official website.
- The start date to submit the application form for CET Delhi 2023 will be from May 2023.
- The last date to submit the application form for CET Delhi 2023 will be 5th June 2023.
- Note: One candidate can fill out one application form on the online website.
- Every candidate to upload all the documents that will be asked in the application form, which should be in the prescribed format only.
- Every instruction in the application form is important and each applying candidate should follow it properly.
- Avoid making any mistakes in the application form because the application form is very important and mistakes can lead to application cancellation.
- All your personal information like Information such as Name, Date of birth, etc is necessary as it will be mentioned on your admit card as well so do not make any mistakes with this information.
- Your registration number, User ID, and Password is important. So, note down because you will require them for logging on to the website.
- Print the application form after you have filled it out and submitted the application form.
- No candidate will have to send the application form.
Steps to apply for CET Delhi 2023 exam.
Step-1: Visit the website of Delhi CET 2023.
Step 2: Click on, ‘My Application’ option on your screen.
Step 2: Candidates will have to register using their valid email id and password.
Step 3: Then they will have to enter the OTP received in their mail ID & phone number.
Step-4: After that fill out the application form with details like name, address, educational qualifications, etc.
Step-5: Upload the scanned copy of the documents like the photograph and signature in the prescribed format only.
Step-6: Recheck all the given details and then click on the ‘submit’ option.
Step-7: After that click on the play button to submit the application fee through online mode only.
Step-8: The last step is to take the printout of the confirmation page.
CET Delhi 2023 Application Fee
The application fee is the next step after the candidate has filled the application form. The exam authorities set the application fee. The application fee is mandatory for every candidate. If candidates do not pay the application fee, they will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
Make sure you are paying the application fee before submitting the application form. There are many sources from which you can pay the application fee. You can pay the fee by debit card, credit card, google pay, phone pay, net banking and digital wallets. The CET Delhi 2023 application fee is mentioned below.
- The application fee for every candidate: is INR 600/-.
- ( this application fee is non-refundable).
CET Delhi 2023 Application Form Correction
The application form for CET Delhi 2023 would be released online on the website. The candidates who want to edit their application form would not be able to change every piece of information like their name.
Make sure you are entering the correct details only. Check your details twice before submitting the application form. Only some changes will be allowed. The correction dates would be released on the website. No changes would be allowed after the date passes.
CET Delhi 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria refer to the qualifications for the exam. These qualifications are set by the exam conducting authority for every candidate. No candidate should miss out on the eligibility criteria.
Every candidate should read the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. If any candidate fills out the application form and does not fit the eligibility criteria, they will not be allowed to give the exam. The eligibility criteria for CET Delhi 2023 are given below.
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed class 12th from any recognized board or university.
- Subject: Candidates must have passed subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Mathematics (PCM/ PCB) subjects.
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed class 10th or equivalent from any recognized board/ university.
- Mandatory Subject: The candidate must have qualified with subjects like Science, English & Mathematics as compulsory subjects to be eligible.
CET Delhi 2023 Exam Pattern
Exam patterns are very important for every candidate. The exam pattern will be very helpful for the candidates while they will be preparing for the exam. Exam patterns can help you prepare better for the exam.
The exam pattern contains all the important information like exam duration, total questions, types of questions, and much more. CET Delhi 2023 exam pattern is given below.
- Mode: this exam will be conducted online mode.
- Type of questions: There would be MCQ-type questions.
- Sections: There would be 5 sections in this exam- Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Communication skills, Class 10th science and maths, class 12th Science and Human Body, and class 10th Science and Biology.
- Total Questions: There would be total of 60 questions
- Duration: The exam would be of 30 minutes for sections A and B and 15 minutes for sections C.D and E.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks would be allotted for each correct answer
- Negative marking: 1 mark would be deducted for every wrong answer.
CET Delhi 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus is essential for every candidate appearing for this exam. Your preparation of the syllabus will determine if you will qualify the exam or not. Prepare the syllabus with a lot of concentration.
Every topic from the syllabus is critical. Make sure you do not leave any topic from the syllabus. The CET Delhi 2023 syllabus is given below.
- Engineering Diploma: Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Communication skills, Class X science, and Maths.
- Diploma in Pharmacy: Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Communication skills, Class XII science, and Human Body related.
- Diploma in Cosmetology and Health: Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Communication skills, Class X science.
- ADAM: English, Analytical Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Current Affairs, General Knowledge, Electrical and Electronics, Mechanical, Physics.
CET Delhi 2023 Preparation Tips
Preparation tips are tips which are very important for every candidate. Every candidate who will be appearing for the exam should go through the preparation tips for the exam. These tips will be very helpful.
Do not miss out on any preparation tips and read each one of them. The CET Delhi 2023 preparation tips are given below.
- Each candidate should read the syllabus very carefully before the exam because each topic is essential.
- Candidates should not miss out on any topic from the syllabus because any question can be asked.
- Candidates should buy the best books to prepare for the CET Delhi 2023 examination.
- Search and find some sample papers of CET Delhi from previous years and solve them for practice for the examination. A sample paper will help you know which topic you might not have understood.
- Each candidate should see the previous year’s answer keys because it will help them know what kind of answers are expected in the exam.
- Every candidate should solve mock tests for extra practice before the exam after the syllabus is completed by them.
- Divide your time and make a proper timetable when you get the exam dates because doing this will lower your stress and you will feel less burden on you.
- Candidates must make their notes while they are preparing for the exam. This will help them remember things better.
- Do not feel stressed before the exam and avoid tension.
- You should stay very calm while preparing for the exam, take breaks between the long study hours, and give yourself some self-care time.
- You should start practising yoga daily in the morning.
- Revise your syllabus twice after it is over.
- Every candidate should revise the syllabus thoroughly and every topic in it as well.
- Do not leave any topics that are in the syllabus.
- Give your exam full concentration and focus on your answers.
CET Delhi 2023 Books
Books are an essential source of information. The candidates appearing for this exam should first prepare from books and then from other sources. Books are the best way to prepare for this exam.
You can buy the books for this exam from a bookstore near you or online as well. The books for CET Delhi 2023 are given below.
Best Books for Physics
- NCERT book of Class 9th and 10th
- Foundation Science Physics for Class Xth by H C Verma
- Numerical Physics by MTG Publication
Best Books for Chemistry
- NCERT book of Class 9th and 10th
- Elementary Chemistry by S.Chand Publication
- Chemistry by Sree Jain Publication
Best Book for English
- Objective General English by S P Bakshi
Some other books are given below:
- Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Paperback (Latest Edition) by Arihant Experts
- Latest Edition of Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Success Package Paperback
- Delhi Polytechnic Sanyukt Pravesh Pariksha Hindi Paperback
CET Delhi 2023 Admit Card
The candidates who would have filled out and paid the application form would get their admit cards. If any candidate has not filled out the application form and paid the application fee will not get their admit card.
The admit card for this exam would be released online on the official website only. The candidates can download their admit cards by logging in with their credentials. If any candidate does not have an admit card, they will not be allowed to give the exam.
The candidate must have to carry the admit card with them to the exam centre. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to give the exam. So, take a printout of the application form after you downloaded it.
CET Delhi 2023 Result
The result for CET Delhi 2023 would be released online on the website. The candidates would require their roll number and application form to see their exam results. The result will be in the form of a merit list. All the details will be mentioned in the result.
The merit list will be prepared as per the marks scored by the candidates. It will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in each section. After that, the candidates who would be shortlisted will be invited for the counselling process.
CET Delhi 2023 Cut Off
Cut-off marks are the minimum marks the candidates must score to qualify for the exam. The cut-off mark for CET Delhi 2023 would be released online on the official website. If the candidates score more than the cut-off marks they would qualify for the exam. Cut off is mentioned below.
- 30% (General category candidate)
- 25% (Women/OBC/EWS category candidate)
- 20% (SC/ST category candidate)
CET Delhi 2023 Counselling Procedure
After the result for CET Delhi, 2023, is announced, counselling will begin. The counselling process will be in online mode. Counselling will give a choice to candidates to choose their courses and college.
After the candidates have mentioned their choices online, the result of the seat allotment would be published online. The exam authorities will also allot provisional letters to the candidates. After that, the candidates must get some of their documents verified. The list of documents is given below.
- Copy of provisional allotment letter
- Two recent coloured passport-size photographs
- Migration certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Delhi CET 2023 rank card
- 10th class mark sheet
- Copy of the online registration slip
- Delhi CET 2023 admit card
- Category certificate (if required)
- Copy of choices submitted by candidates
- Counselling fee payment receipt
Question:- What is the exam duration of the CET Delhi 2023 exam?
Ans- The CET Delhi 2023 exam lasts 30 minutes for sections A and B. 15 minutes for sections C, D, and E.
Question:- What kind of questions would be asked in the CET Delhi 2023 exam?
Ans- MCQs would be asked in the CET Delhi 2023 exam.
Question:- How many sections would there be in the CET Delhi 2023 exam?
Ans- 5 sections would be there in CET Delhi 2023 exam.
Question:- CET Delhi 2023 exam would be in which mode?
Ans- CET Delhi 2023 exam would be in online mode.
Question:- How many questions would be asked in the CET Delhi 2023 exam?
Ans- 60 questions would be asked in CET Delhi 2023 exam.
If you have any other quires about CET Delhi 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.