Latest Applications Open 2024:
CET Delhi 2024 Application Form will be available in 1st week of June 2024. The Technical Education and Training Department of the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi administers the Delhi Common Entry Test (Delhi CET).
This entrance examination is done to admit students to various full-time degree programs (engineering and non-engineering) and a Yone-Certificate course in the World Class Skill Center. This article offers the step-by-step procedure to complete Form 2024 of the CET of Delhi.
Candidates can complete the Delhi 2024 CET Application Form only through online mode. Applicants can complete the application form by August 2024. Students are required to submit the Application Form separately for each exam. Once the registration fees have been sent, they can not be refunded.
Delhi CET 2024 Application Form – Available Soon
CET Delhi 2024 Application Fees:
All the applicants need to submit the application fee of Rs. 400/- + Rs. 15/- (Bank Charges) + Rs. 3/- (Service tax). The total amount of Rs. 418/- will be charged to the candidates against the application form.
How to Fill CET Delhi Application Form 2024
The steps for filling out the CET Delhi 2024 Application Form are mentioned below:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Step 1: Visit the Official Website
- Firstly, students must visit the official website of CET Delhi (link is provided above).
- Click on “Apply for CET-2024 for admission in Diploma Courses”.
- Click the test of your choice.
- Read the option of the test you have chosen, then click on a particular test to apply.
- Click again on the apply button.
- After selecting the test, a new window opens that includes the steps for filling out the online application form CET Delhi.
- Click on Proceed to apply.
- Read all the instructions.
Step-2: Fill out the Registration Form
Personal Details: It includes fields like Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, DOB, Gender, Category, PWD, National Cadet Corps (NCC), Defence Personnel (DP), Jammu & Kashmir (J&K), Do you belong to TFW, State Code of Eligibility, Religion, Nationality & Aadhaar Number.
Course Apply Details: Select the course/test you are applying for.
Educational Details: Enter Qualification Details, Pass Status, Course/Stream Name, Board/University Name, Year of Passing, Marks (%), Roll Number/Enrollment Number, Institute Name, Address & Pin code.
Communication Details: Enter your address, locality, city/town/village, district, state, pin code, email address, mobile number, landline number with STD code, or any other contact number.
Choose Password: Choose a password, enter the security question security answer, enter the security pin, and press submit.
Declaration: Accept the declaration and click on “I Agree.” Click on “Final Submit” to submit your application form. After clicking the submit button, you will get the application number. Note down this application number for future use.
Step-3: Upload Scanned Images
- Click on Upload Images to upload images of photographs, signatures, and left thumb impressions for both boys and girls.
- The size of the color photograph should be in between 4 KB to 100 KB.
- The thumb impression and signature size must be between 1 KB and 30 KB.
- The file format of all the images should be jpg.
- After the uploading of images, the candidates can move for fee payment.
Step-4: Fee Payment
Select the mode of payment: Online Payment or Pay Through Corporation Bank
Through Online Payment: Online payment can be done through a credit card/debit card. Enter your card details and click on “Make Payment.”
Pay Through Corporation Bank: Take the printout of the challan’s system-generated copy. After 24 hours of generating the bank challan, submit the fee to the nearby corporation bank branch. You can check the fees status within 48 hours of fee submission.
Step-5: Print the Confirmation Page
After the successful payment of fees, students can print the confirmation page. To get the confirmation page, students must log in using their credentials.
Also, Check Below-
If you have any queries regarding How to Fill CET Delhi 2024 Application Form, you can ask your query leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.