Latest Applications Open 2024:
CG Pre M.Sc Nursing 2023 Result has been Declared on 31st July. CG M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Entrance Exam is conducted in the state of Chhattisgarh. The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board is the conducting authority to organize and manage the entrance exam for applicants every year.
M.Sc. Nursing is a postgraduate course in concepts and ideologies of nursing and connected sciences. An entrant has to be a B.Sc. /B.Sc. (Hons) graduate in Nursing from a recognized university aiming for the aptness for this course.
With the help of the entrance exam, applicants will be able to get admission in the first year of the M.Sc. Nursing courses are offered in different universities and colleges located in Chhattisgarh. But in order to get admission to the university, applicants need to appear for the entrance exam and score well in the entrance exam.
CG Pre M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Notification – Result Out
CG M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||CG M.Sc. Nursing|
|Exam Types||PG Level|
|Conducting Body||Chhattisgarh professional examination board|
|Exam||24th June 2023|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
CG M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Dates
The important information related to the important events and Dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Important events||Dates (Announced)|
|Registration forms available||13th May 2023|
|Submission of application forms||28th May 2023|
|Application Correction||29th to 31st May 2023|
|Admit Card||16th June 2023|
|Exam Date||24th June 2023|
|Answer Key||11th July 2023|
|The objection of Answer Key till||14th July 2023|
|Result||31st July 2023|
CG M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Registration
CG Pre M.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form has been released 13th May 2023.
- Candidates will fill the CG Pre M.Sc nursing 2023 application form through online mode.
- In order to appear for the entrance exam, applicants need to fill the application form which will be available online mode on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicant.
- There are no other modes available for the applicants to fill the application form other than online mode.
- In order to fill out the application form, applicants must meet the eligibility criteria and read carefully all the instructions related to the application process mentioned on the official website.
- Applicants need to register themselves on the official website of the university in order to fill out the application form and appear for the entrance exam.
- At the time of registration, applicants are instructed to provide correct details like email ID, contact number, etc.
- After successful registration, applicants need to fill out the application form wherein they need to provide some more details as needed.
- Once all the details are successfully filled in the application form, applicants, need to upload scanned images of passport-size photographs and signatures and some more documents as needed in the given format.
- After that, applicants must submit the form and take a printout.
CG M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Registration Fee
The important information related to the application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Authorities have decided that applicants who do not pay the application fee will not be able to appear for the entrance exam.
- So the payment of the application fee is an important part of the application process.
- So we request that the applicants who are done with the filing of the application form are instructed to pay the application fee as decided by the official authorities.
- The application fee for general category applicants is Rs 200/- for the entrance exam.
- However, for the reserved category, applicants have to pay Rs 100/- as an application fee.
- OBC category needs to pay Rs 150/- as an application fee for the entrance exam.
- Applicants can pay the application fee in online mode only by debit card, credit card, or net banking feature.
CG M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Chhattisgarh state.
- HSC exam from a recognized board must be completed by the applicants.
- After completing the HSC exam applicant must have passed. Nursing course from a recognized university.
CG M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Paper Pattern
- Number of Questions: Official authorities will ask 100 questions in the question paper of the entrance exam.
- Questions Type: Applicants will have to answer objective-type multiple-choice questions in the entrance exam.
- Marking Scheme: In the entrance, exam authorities will not reduce any marks for incorrect answers. That means there is no provision for negative markings in the entrance exam.
- Marks: Applicants will get one mark for each correct response in the entrance exam.
CG M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Syllabus
Authorities have not disclosed the information about the syllabus for the preparation of the entrance exam.
However, the details will be out soon. So we recommend that the applicants go through the official website of the university in order to get information about the syllabus subject-wise for Better preparation for the entrance exam.
CG M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Admit Card
Official authorities will provide admit cards to the applicants who have successfully submitted the application form and have registered for the entrance exam.
Applicants will be able to check the admit card in the month of July on the official website of the university a few days before the date of the Entrance exam.
It is a gate pass of the applicants who are appearing for the entrance exam. Applicants need to carry the admit card along with them at the time of the entrance exam.
And so, applicants need to download the admit card from the website. Authorities will not provide admit cards to the applicants by post or in person.
CG M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Result
Through online means, only the results will be made obtainable for the candidates. Reaching the official website of the university, officials will make an announcement of the results.
Candidates need to open the official website of the university with the roll number and date of birth. They are required to use particulars to check the results.
It is well-versed to download the result and get a copy of the same. On the results, officials will grant admission to the aspirants.
CG M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counseling
Authority will conduct counselling rounds for the applicants who want to get admission to the university.
It is important that the applicants score well in the entrance exam and appear for the counselling round in order to get admission to the university.
In the counselling round, applicants will get seats in the respective college according to their preferences.
Authorities will provide admission to the applicants on the basis of the marks secured by them and their performance in the counselling round.
Applicants are instructed to carry all important documents along with them for the verification process at the time of counselling.
M.Sc. Nursing Course Advantage?
Postgraduates of the M.Sc. Nursing is qualified to be occupied as registered nurses in a number of settings embracing hospitals, multilevel care conveniences, and community agencies (home care, public health) on top of psychiatric or mental health settings.
There is ample introduction for fresh graduates to begin their career in the education profession, which will help them to be focused on themselves in their Master’s program. Students can go after their Ph.D. Programs as well for extra research work.
M.Sc. Nursing Employment Areas
- Content Writing (Medical)
- Healthcare Centres
- Medical Colleges & Universities
- Medicine Industry
- Military Hospitals
- Nursing Homes
M.Sc. Nursing Job Types
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent
- Clinical Instructor
- Medical Advisor
- Nursing Executive
- Nursing In-charge
For any other queries about CG M.Sc. Nursing 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
Co-founder & Developer at IAS Paper
I am a 20-year-old guy from Mumbai (Maharashtra) currently doing Software Engineering.I love helping people and providing free education.
Official Website http://www.sharozdawa.com