Latest Applications Open 2023:
CG PPT Syllabus 2023 is released by the CGPEB (Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board). The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) has organized the Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test (CG PPT), and those candidates who are interested in getting admission into various professional polytechnic courses can fill out the application form for CG PPT online mode.
The various government and private colleges of Chhattisgarh State are providing admission to the candidates. Those applicants seeking admission to the Chhattisgarh government colleges and institutions; can fill out the application form for CG PPT.
Candidates will be selected on the merit list as per their qualified marks. The CG PPT is the state-level entrance examination. Here, through this article, the candidates will be able to know the complete information of CG PPT, including the CG PPT Syllabus, exam pattern, etc.
CG PPT Syllabus
The CG PPT Syllabus information will be given to candidates so they can check the syllabus of CG PPT for better preparation. The CG PPT Syllabus is mentioned below
General Properties of Matter and Sound
- Measurement, Motion & Force
- Work and Energy
- Wave and Sound
Matter: Structure & Behavior:
- Matter: Nature and Behavior
- Structure of Atom
- Light, Electricity & Magnetism:
- Electricity and its Effects
- Magnetic Effect of Current
Classification of Elements, Chemical Bonding, Reaction & Some Important Compound:
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chemical Bonding
- Chemical Reactions
- The rate of a chemical reaction and chemical equilibrium
- Some important chemical compounds
- Coal and petroleum
- Source of Energy
- Rational Number & Expressions
- Ratio and Proportion
- Quadratic Equations
- Arithmetic Series
- Linear Equation
- Trigonometric ratios: sin A, cos A, tan A, cot A, Sec A, cosec A.
- Trigonometric ratios of 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º and 90º.
- The geometrical method is used to find trigonometric ratios of 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º, and 90º.
- Trigonometric equations: (0º<θ<90º).
- Angle measurement in different system degrees, grades,s, and radians.
- The relation between arc, radius, and central angle.
- Trigonometric Identities.
- Problems with height and distance.
- Fundamental Concepts of Geometry
- Different theorems and axioms and their converse
- Co-Ordinate Geometry:
- Distance formula, section, and mid-point formula.
- Area of triangle, conditions for three points to be collinear, Centroid and Incentre of the triangle.
- Area of triangle and rectangle.
- Area and circumference of a circle.
- Area of a sector of a circle and length of the arc of the circle.
- Area of four walls of cubes and cuboids.
- Surface area and volume of cubes and cuboids.
- Surface Area and Volume of prism, cylinder, cone, and sphere.
- Statistics and its definition
- Collection and presentation of Data
- Arranging data in ascending and descending order, the cumulative frequency of a class, class-limit.
- Graphical representation of statistical data, frequency polygon, cumulative frequency curve, histogram.
- Problem-based on mean, median, mode, and pie chart.
- Prior knowledge of probability (based on a single event only).
CG PPT Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode (Pen-Paper Based).
- The medium of the Exam: English & Hindi Language. Candidates have the option to attempt the examination in both languages.
- Type of Questions: A total of 150 questions (50 questions will be asked from each section).
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). Four optional answers will be given for each question in the question paper. You have to mark the correct answer only.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be allotted to the candidates for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
CG PPT Exam Center
|CG PPT Exam Center||Code no.||CG PPT Exam Center||Code No.|
|Ambika pur (Sarguja)||11||Raipur||25|
|Baikhunt Pur (Korea)||12||Rajnad Village||26|
|Jahangir – Champ||18||Bemetra||32|
CG PPT Seat Reservation
According to category wise, the seat reservation is listed as follows:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
|General Category||42 %|
|Scheduled Caste||12 %|
|Scheduled Tribes||32 %|
|OBC Candidates||14 %|
You can leave comments below if you have any queries regarding CG PPT Syllabus 2023.