Chandigarh ITI 2023 Application Form can be filed till 9th July 2023. The Directorate of Technical Education, UT, and Chandigarh have conducted the Chandigarh ITI Admission 2023 for the candidates to provide them admission in its various technical institutes.
The colleges will be under its control namely Government Polytechnic for Women (GPW), Central Polytechnic (CPC), Govt. Industrial Training Institute for Women (GITIW) and Govt. Industrial Training Institute (GITI).
In the various trades of Chandigarh ITI’s, admission will provide to the candidates based on their Eligibility Criteria. Candidates should have to follow the admission procedure to get admission to their aspiring trades. From this content, students will know the complete details of Chandigarh ITI Admission 2023.
Chandigarh ITI 2023 Notification – Application Form FIlled till 9th July
Chandigarh ITI 2023 Application Form can be Filled till 9th July 2023. Click Here to Check the Application Form Details.
Chandigarh ITI 2023 Quick Link
|Chandigarh ITI Notification (Released)||Chandigarh ITI Merit List|
|Chandigarh ITI Important Date (Announced)||Chandigarh ITI Admission Procedure|
|Chandigarh ITI Application / Registration (Out)||Chandigarh ITI Eligibility Criteria|
Chandigarh ITI Admission Highlights
|Exam Name||Chandigarh ITI|
|Full-Form||Chandigarh Industrial Technical Institutes|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Diploma Level|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Technical Education, UT, and Chandigarh|
|Application Date||1st May to 9th July 2023|
Trades offered through Chandigarh ITI
The Chandigarh ITI offers various trades the candidates such as
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- General Carpenter
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Tool & Die Maker(Press Tools Jigs &Fixtures)
- Electronics Mechanic
- Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Instrument Mechanic
- Machinist Grinder
- Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance Maintenance(ICTSM)
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
Chandigarh ITI Admission Schedule 2023
There is the Admission Schedule of Chandigarh ITI has mentioned below for the candidates and they should have to check it.
|Important events||Dates (Announced)|
|Online Application Started||1st May 2023|
|Last date of submission of Application Form||9th July 2023|
|Display of Provision Merit List||14th July 2023|
|Notification of Discrepancies by the Students||16th July 2023|
|Display of Merit List||21st July 2023|
|Display of Final Admission List with Allocated trade/Institute||27th July 2023|
|1st Counselling||28th to 29th July 2023|
|2nd Counselling||2nd to 3rd August 2023|
|Physical Counselling at the Respective Institute as per the Availability of Seats||7th to 14th August 2023|
|Remaining vacant seats||16th to 31st August 2023|
Chandigarh ITI Application Form 2023
Candidates can fill out the Application Form for their aspiring trade as per their Eligibility Criteria and the Application Form will be provided to the candidates through online or offline mode. Application form-filling steps as mentioned below.
- Chandigarh 2023 Application Form has been released on 1st May 2023.
- The Last Date to Submit the Application Form is 3rd week of 9th July 2023.
- The applicants should have to fill out the Application Form by entering the details such as name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, category, address, essential qualification marks, Aadhaar number, mobile number, etc.
- Candidates will get the registration number after submitting and uploading details and they should have to submit it through online mode.
- They have to visit the Government Industrial Training Institute, Sector 28 C, and Chandigarh for physical submission of the form.
- They need to write the permanent address on the Application Form and Matriculation Certificate where the PNTC & NTC can be dispatched.
- Applicants should have to carry all the required documents along with the Application Form while reporting for submission.
- They have to take the printout of the Application Form for future use.
Chandigarh ITI Eligibility Criteria 2023
The applicants can fill the Application Form of their aspiring trade as per their Eligibility Criteria and the Eligibility Criteria details mentioned below.
|Name of trade||Minimum qualification||Duration|
|Fitter||Must be passed, 10th Class||2 years|
|Turner||Passed 10th Class||2 years|
|Machinist||Passed 10th Class||2 years|
|Welder||Passed 8th Class||1 year|
|Plumber||Must be passed, 10th Class||1 year|
|General Carpenter||Passed 8th Class||1 year|
|Tool & Die Maker(Press Tools Jigs &Fixtures)||Must be passed, 10th Class||2 years|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||Must be passed, 10th Class||2 years|
|Draughtsman (Mechanical)||Must be passed, 10th Class||2 years|
|Electrician||Must be passed, 10th Class||2 years|
|Electronics Mechanic||Passed 10th||2 years|
|Instrument Mechanic||Passed 10th||2 years|
|Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning||Must be passed, 10th Class||2 years|
|Machinist Grinder||Passed 10th||2 years|
|ICTSM||Must be passed, 10th Class||2 years|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||Must be passed, 10th Class||1 year|
|Mechanic Diesel Engine||Must be passed, 10th Class||1 year|
|Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (Hindi)||Passed 10th Class||1 year|
|Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant(English)||Must be passed, 10th Class||1 year|
|Computer Operator and Programming Asstt.||Passed 10th Class||1 year|
|Sewing Technology||Must be passed, 10th Class||1 year|
Chandigarh ITI Merit List 2023
On the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education, UT, and Chandigarh, the Merit List will publish and those candidates who will be qualified in the previous qualifying examination will be shortlisted in the Merit List.
Chandigarh ITI 2023 Merit List will be released on 14th July 2023. Candidates can check their name mentioned in the Merit List if they have successfully submitted their Application Form for admission to the ITIs of Chandigarh.
If candidates want to get admission to the course, they must be present at the concerned ITI on the date of Counselling.
Chandigarh ITI Counseling 2023
Those candidates are shortlisted in the Merit List, they will be called out for the Counselling session and the Counselling place and date will be provided on the official website.
At the Counselling center, candidates should have to carry the required documents for verification.
After verification, the seat allotment will be done through authority based on candidates’ document verification, filled preference, and seat availability.
Required Document for Verification
Candidates should have to carry the required document for verification and the documents will be
- Aadhaar Card.
- A voter ID card (optional).
- Qualifying exam mark sheet (8th or 10th, as applicable).
- Date of birth certificate.
- Character Certificate from the Institute/ School/ College last attended.
- In case of a gap, Character certificate from the Municipal Councilor/ Gazetted Officer/ Sarpanch.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Any other certificate on which the admission weight is sought.
- 2 latest passport size photographs.
For any other queries about Chandigarh ITI Admission 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
8 thoughts on “Chandigarh ITI Admission 2023: Application (Out), Dates”
CHD ITI Admission ki date
2022 mai admission start kb hogi or apply krne ka procedure kya hoga? Kya ITI mai women’s ke liye cutting and tailroing ki option hai ?