Latest Applications Open 2023:
Chandigarh ITI 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. The Directorate of Technical Education UT, Chandigarh has managed the ITI Chandigarh Admission to offer admission to applicants in various ITI courses from various private and government ITI institutes of Chandigarh.
Applicants wishing to get admission to their aspiring trades from Chandigarh ITI; can fill out the Application Form online by visiting the official website.
Based on marks scored in the previous qualifying examination, the applicants will be selected for admission, and on the official website, all admission notifications will be provided to them. This article will give candidates detailed information on ITI Chandigarh Application Form 2024.
Chandigarh ITI 2024 Application Form – Releasing Soon
ITI Chandigarh Application Form 2024
The ITI Chandigarh Application Form will be available on May 2024 on the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education UT, Chandigarh, and candidates who are interested and eligible can fill out the Application Form online.
Till the 9th of July 2024, candidates must submit their Application Forms. Candidates should have to fill in all the correct and complete details on the provided schedule through the authority.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
ITI Chandigarh Application Form Dates 2024
There are Important Dates of the ITI Chandigarh Application Form mentioned below for the candidates, and they must have to check it.
|Important Activities||Dates (Tentative)|
|Online Application Form release date||May 2024|
|Last date for online submission of the Application Form||July 2024|
|Display of Provision Merit List||July 2024|
Procedure to Fill ITI Chandigarh Application Form 2024
The applicants can fill out the Application Form for their aspiring trades by following the simple steps below.
- Chandigarh ITI 2024 Application Form has been released on May 2024.
- The Last Date to Submit the Application Form is July 2024.
- First of all, applicants need to go on the official web page of the Directorate of Technical Education UT, Chandigarh.
- After visiting the official website, applicants will get the new registration link, and to fill out the Application Form, applicants have to register themselves.
- For registration, candidates must submit details such as name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, category, address, essential qualification marks, Aadhaar number, mobile number, etc.
- The registration number will be provided to the candidates, and in the Application Form, candidates have to provide complete details and submit the Application Form.
- After submitting the Application Form online, candidates should have to take the printout of the Application Form and visit the Government Industrial Training Institute, Sector 28 C, Chandigarh, for physical submission of the form.
- The applicants should have to carry the required documents along with the Application Form at the time of reporting for submission.
Document Verification for Submission
The original documents of the candidates will be verified, and the photocopy along with the Application Form will be submitted.
- Aadhaar Card
- A voter ID card (optional)
- Qualifying exam mark sheet (8th or 10th, as applicable)
- Date of birth certificate
- Character Certificate from the Institute/ School/ College last attended
- In case of a gap, a Character certificate from the Municipal Councilor/ Gazetted Officer/ Sarpanch.
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Any other certificate on which the admission weight is sought
- 2 latest passport-size photographs
For any other queries about Chandigarh ITI Application Form 2024, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.