Latest Applications Open 2024:
CG B.Sc Nursing 2024 Exam Date has been Announced, The Exam will be held on 13th June 2024. The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur, organizes the CG B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Examinations to help the applicants get admissions in the government and private colleges available in Chhattisgarh state.
This entrance exam is also considered on the state level and is specially organized for the female applicants for this state itself to build their profession and the B.Sc. nursing stream. Test candidates are offered admission to the B.Sc Nursing Course through this entrance.
Students qualifying for this entrance test successfully get admission into various institutes or universities in Chhattisgarh. The Complete B.Sc. The nursing course is for four years. More details related to the same course are mentioned in the below article.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2024 Notification – Exam Date Out
CG B.Sc Nursing 2024 Highlights
|CG B.Sc Nursing
|Chhattisgarh Bachelor of Science Nursing
|CG Vyapam or CPEB Board
|13th June 2024
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Exam Dates
The information related to the Important events & dates for the entrance exam is mentioned below for the applicant’s reference. Candidates can check CG B.Sc Nursing 2024 exam dates below:-
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Application form Release
|2nd week of May 2024
|The last date to submit an application form
|4th week of May 2024
|Last week of May 2024
|3rd week of June 2024
|13th June 2024
|2nd week of July 2024
|2nd week of July 2024
|Online registration for Counselling
|July/ August 2024
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Application Form
The important information related to the application process for the entrance exam is mentioned below for the applicant’s reference:
- It is always recommended to the applicants that they try using the sample forms before they actually fill the forms, which can help them avoid mistakes.
- The applicants must get the entrance application forms from the official website.
- Applicants can complete the Application Form for CG B.Sc Nursing 2024 online.
- Candidates must fill in the necessary details at the time of registration to get login credentials.
- The applicants must register first and then access the CG B.Sc Nursing Application Form using the registered credentials.
- The university will not accept any offline applications.
- The applicants have to fill the application form very carefully, and there should be no false information entered in the form and at the same time, no blank fields should be left.
- Once the form is filled, applicants must upload the required documents, such as the scanned passport-size photo, Scanned signature, and more.
- The applicants should know the format and size the website accepts for the upload.
The Application Fee is categorized below for all categories:
- For General candidates, the application fee is Rs. 200.
- For OBC candidates, the fee is Rs.150.
- For ST/SC and Physically Disabled Candidates, the application fee is Rs. 100.
- The applicants should always be aware and active in the last submission dates, which means the application should be submitted well in advance to avoid rejection.
- Once everything is done, applicants must pay the application fee online through net banking or a debit/credit card.
- Once the payment is made, the applicants have to save the payment confirmation page and then save a copy filled the application form.
- Then the applicants can submit the filled application.
The important information related to the application fee for the entrance exam is mentioned below for the applicant’s reference:
- General category – Rs 200/-
- OBC category – Rs 150/-
- SC, ST & PWD category Rs 100/-
- The Application fee can be paid online through debit cards, credit cards, and Internet banking as well.
- The application fee can also be paid offline by submitting the Bank Challan to SBI Bank or ICICI Bank.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The important information related to the eligibility criteria for the entrance exam is mentioned below for the applicant’s reference:
- The applicants applying for this entrance exam should be from Chhattishgarh state only.
- The applicants should be an HSC pass from a known board and university from Chhattisgarh.
- The applicants should have achieved a minimum of 40% of marks in total in their HSC examinations in all the subjects.
- The applicants must also have physics, chemistry, biology/ zoology, and English as the main subjects in their HSC examination.
- This entrance examination is only for female applicants.
- Domicile: Applying candidates must have the domicile of Chhattisgarh state.
- Age Limit: The candidate’s minimum age should be 17 years as of 31st December 2024. The maximum age limit for serving aspirants will be 45 years. The age limit of general nursing and midwifery will be 35 years.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed the 10th and 12th level examination or equivalent from Chhattisgarh Board.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidates must qualify for their 10+2 with subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must obtain an aggregate of 40% marks in the qualifying exam.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Exam Pattern
The important information related to the paper pattern for the entrance exam is mentioned below for the applicant’s reference:
- Mode of Examination: The entrance exam will be scheduled offline (pen & paper-based)
- Question Types: The exam paper will be prepared using only MCQ-type questions it.
- Marking Scheme: Every correct answer will help the applicant achieve 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: As per the body, no negative marking will be done in this entrance exam.
- Total Questions: The question paper will have 100 questions in total and it will be considered for 100 marks.
- Mandatory Subjects: The entrance exam will be based on physics, chemistry, biology/ zoology subjects.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Exam Syllabus
The important information related to the syllabus for the entrance exam is mentioned below for the applicant’s reference: The subjects that will be included in the syllabus for this entrance exam is below:
CG B.Sc Nursing 2024 Syllabus will include various topics from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Some important topics included in various subjects are given below:
Work energy and power, potential energy, kinematics energy, rigid body, the moment of inertia, the universal law of gravitational, escape velocity, periodic motion, simple harmonic motion, the velocity of light and Doppler’s effect in light, reflection, refraction, total internal reflection, bar magnets, lines of force, dielectric constant, dipole field, measurement of voltage and current, moving galvanometer, etc.
Structure of matter, chemical bond, solution, solid-state, nuclear chemistry, chemical equilibrium, thermochemistry and thermodynamics, chemical kinematic, electrochemistry, surface chemistry, chemical periodicity, comparative study of elements, transition metals, chemical analysis, chemical properties, polymers classifications, biomolecules, etc.
- Botany: Structure organization of cells, models laws and inheritance, monohybrid and dihydric cross, tissue and tissue system, uptake of minerals transport of arid water solutes, transpiration photosynthesis and respiration importance, mode of action and importance, ecosystem structures and functions, the role of plants in humans welfare, coal, and petroleum, biotechnology, etc.
- Zoology: Female reproductive cycles in mammals, type of eggs, fertilization, cleavage, chromosomes, type of chromosomes, blood group and their significance, blood banks, human populations, bionomical and trinomial nomenclature, classifications of a different animal, economic zoology, sericulture, apiculture, communicable decease, smoking, alcoholism, wildlife conservation, etc.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2024 Preparation Tips
Here are some useful preparation tips that will help candidates in fetching good marks in the CG B.Sc. Nursing 2024 exam:
- Prepare those topics first in which you need improvement and then move ahead for other topics.
- Follow the preparation schedule daily and avoid delay.
- Eat healthy food and exercise daily to stay fit and fine.
- Candidates can make short notes and revise those topics daily.
- Candidates can solve previous years’ question papers and mock tests.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Exam Admit Card
The important information related to the admit card process for the entrance exam is mentioned below for the applicant’s reference: The Admit Card will be available for the applicants from the official website of the university only. The applicants have to use their credentials along with the application number and the DOB. The applicants have to download the admit card first and then print extra copies of the same.
The admit cards will be available 1 week in advance of the exam date on the website. The applicants should always keep the document safe as it will be required in the future. The applicants have to carry this document without fail to the exam centre along with another government id proof.
The admit cards will be available in June 2024. Admit card is a very important document for the exam appearing candidates which must be carried on the day of the examination along with id proof. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam or enter the examination hall without showing their hall tickets.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Exam Result
The important information related to the results process for the entrance exam is mentioned below for the applicant’s reference: They will release the results through the website. The applicants have to get to the website to download the results.
The applicants have to use their login credentials and then the roll number and the DOB to open the document. The applicant has to print extra copies of the results for further reference. The results will look similar to the scorecard, which will show the scores achieved by the applicant in the entrance exam.
The result will be declared in September 2024. Those candidates whose names will successfully appear on the merit list will be considered eligible for the counselling rounds and further admission procedure.
CG B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Counseling
The important information related to the counselling process is mentioned below for the applicant’s reference: The applicants who want to get admission after clearing the entrance exam have to go through the counselling process. The counselling completely depends on the merit list that is prepared by the university. The merit list is prepared as per the scores achieved by the applicants in the entrance exam the highest achievers will be on top and thereafter.
The counselling process also involves a document verification process where the applicants have to get all of their original documents along with the attested copies. Once the seats are allotted to the applicants they have to report to the college for admission. After the announcement of the results, the university will release the CG B.Sc Nursing 2024 Counselling details in online mode.
Candidates, who will be shortlisted on the merit list, will be allowed to participate in the counselling rounds. For the final admission procedure, candidates will have to pay the admission fee. For the document verification process, candidates should bring their documents for verification purposes. The documents to be brought during counselling for verification are:
- CG B.Sc Nursing 2024 Scorecard
- CG B.Sc Nursing 2024 Admit card
- 10th and 12th level certificates and Mark sheets
- Category certificate
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate, etc.
If you have any other queries about CG B.Sc. Nursing 2024, you can write your questions in the comment box given below.
Hello! I’m Priyanka Mishra, an Arts postgraduate and the vibrant force at iaspaper.net. My role involves wielding the magic wand, and skillfully updating the dynamic realms of Board Exams and Nursing Exams. With a palette of knowledge, I paint the canvas of information with flair and precision, ensuring our users receive not just updates but a symphony of accurate details. IASpaper.net, turning ordinary exam information into an extraordinary experience is my daily masterpiece.