The Directorate of Training, Chhattisgarh is running the Industrial Training Institute to offer admission to the candidates in Engineering and Non-Engineering courses offered by government and private ITIs in Chhattisgarh.
Those students are wishing to get admission to this institute; can fill the Application Form online mode by visiting the official website.
Based on Eligibility Criteria, admission will offer to them in their aspiring programs of ITI of Chhattisgarh State. Every year number of students may appear to get admission to this institute. Through this content, students will get detailed information about CG ITI Chhattisgarh Admission 2023.
Chhattisgarh ITI 2023 Quick Link
|Important Date||Click Here|
|Application / Registration||Click Here|
|Merit List||Click Here|
|Admission Procedure||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
Chhattisgarh ITI Highlights
|Full-Form||Chhattisgarh Industrial Training Institutes|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Diploma Level|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Training, Chhattisgarh|
|Application Date||Will be Available|
CG ITI Chhattisgarh Admission 2023
The CG ITI Chhattisgarh Admission dates have mentioned below for the students and the appeared students must have to check it.
|Starting of application form||2nd week of August 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||4th week August 2023|
|Declaration of provisional merit list||4th week of August 2023|
|Notification discrepancies by students up to 3 pm||4th week of August 2023|
|Display of final merit list||4th week of August 2023|
|Display of final admission list with allocated trade||1st week of September 2023|
|1st Counselling||1st week of September 2023|
|2nd Counselling||2nd week of September 2023|
Trades through CG ITI Chhattisgarh
- Instrument Mechanic
- Machinist (Grinder)
- Mechanic Computer Hardware
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Information Communication Technology System Maintenance
- Information Technology
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Mechanic Mechatronics
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air- Conditioner)
- Electronic Mechanic
- Painter General
- Interior Decoration and Designing
- Mechanic (Diesel)
- Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance
- Mechanic (Tractor)
- Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics
- Foundryman Technician
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Welder (Gas & Electrical)
- Welder (GMAW & GTAW)
- Welder (Pipe)
- Welder (Welding & Inspection) 8. Rice mill Operator
- Physiotherapy Technician
- Welder (fabrication & fitting)
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Hospital House Keeping
- Fashion Design Technology
- Multimedia Animation Special Effect
- Sewing Technology
- Dress Making
- Secretarial Practice (English)
- Stenographer Secretarial Assistant (English)
- Stenographer Secretarial Assistant (Hindi)
- Driver cum mechanic
CG ITI Chhattisgarh Application Form 2023
As per the Eligibility Criteria, the Application Form of CG ITI has been provided to the students and those students are aspiring to get admission in this course, can fill the Application Form by following the procedure mentioned below.
- CG ITI 2023 Application Form has been Released on 19th August 2023.
- The Last Dae to Submit Application Form is 25th August 2023.
- Candidates should have to visit the official website and search the link for Chhattisgarh ITI admission.
- After finding the link, students should have to fill the Application Form with all correct and complete details.
- They have to make the payment of the application fee through online mode using the debit/credit card and net banking.
- Students can also take the print out of Application Form after submitting all the details.
- Applicants have to visit any nearby Government ITI college for verification of original documents as per the scheduled date and time.
- They can fill in their choices of ITI course/trade and college after verifying the original documents.
Candidates should have to make the payment of the application fee through online mode and the application fee as mentioned below.
- For General and OBC candidates = Rs 50/-
- For SC/ST candidates= Rs 40/-
- Pay registration fees via online and offline mode.
CG ITI Chhattisgarh Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants are wishing to get admission in the ITI of Chhattisgarh; must have to check their Eligibility Criteria before filling the Application Form through online mode. The Eligibility Criteria have mentioned below.
- Applicants should be qualified in the 10th/12th standard from any recognized board/institute.
- The Eligibility Criteria may differ from engineering trade to non-engineering trades and the students must have to check the details properly.
- The candidate’s age should be at least 14 years as of 1st April of the admission year. However, the minimum age limit for Driver cum Mechanic is 18 years.
- There is no maximum age limit to apply in this examination.
CG ITI Chhattisgarh Merit List 2023
The applicants will be shortlisted in the Merit List as per application received, the performance of the applicants in the qualifying exam, course opted, category, etc.
In October, the Merit List will declare and the appeared candidates can check their name mentioned in the Merit List on the provided schedule through authority.
There will be no entrance test to offer admission to the candidates in their aspiring programs.
CG ITI Chhattisgarh Selection Procedure
In the state of Chhattisgarh, the official advertisement will be available and they can select the procedure has mentioned below.
Primarily, students have to visit the official website on which the concerned department i.e. Directorate of Training, Chhattisgarh will publish ITI Admission notification.
On the provided schedule, applicants have to submit it and they can fill the Application Form through online mode only.
Applicants should have to submit their documents for verification at authorized ITI colleges in the State. Based on the qualifying marks of the students, they will be shortlisted in the Merit List.
The Merit List students should have to report at the allotted college and there is no entrance test for admission.
Documents to carry for Verification
For verification, students should have to carry the required documents and the document details mentioned below.
- The 10th/12th class mark sheet and certificate.
- Date of birth certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
- Printout of the Application Form.
- Seat allotment letter.
- Caste certificate if applicable.
- Medical certificate.
- Identity proof etc.
If you any query regarding Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2023, you can ask your query leave comments below.