Latest Applications Open 2024:
CAT 2023 Online Application Form has been available on 2nd August 2023. The common admission test (CAT) is conducted by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) in the rotation.
Candidates can register for Common Admission Test (CAT) online. The CAT (Common Admission Test) is conducted by the Indian Institute of Management Indore.
This entrance test is done for admission to postgraduate management programs offered by IIM or the best B schools in the country. Here, candidates can verify step-by-step the procedure to complete the CAT 2023 application form.
CAT 2023 Application Form – Available
Steps to Register for CAT
CAT registration involves three simple steps:
Step-2: Fill Application Form
Step-3: Upload Images
Step-4: Make Payment
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Step-1 – Registration
Step 1.1: Registration to Receive User ID and Password
- On the website, www.iimcat.ac.in, click the ‘Register’ button under the New Candidate Registration header to
create your user profile.
- The Registration form window will open in your browser.
Step-1.2: Fill Registration Form
The registration form to create your User Profile appears as follows
- Fill out the registration form that appears on the screen.
- In the registration form, the fields are; the candidate’s name, DOB, Email Address and Mobile Number.
- Enter the security code shown on the image.
- Request OTP.
- Enter OTP and click on submit.
To complete the registration process, generate the OTP by clicking on Generate OTP button. It will redirect to
CAPTCHA to fill and submit the OTP received on your mobile for verification.
The entries on this form cannot be changed once submitted; hence, ensure you correctly enter the required information.
- Name of Candidate: This should be the same as in the 10th/SSC Certificate.
• Date of Birth: Use the calendar icon to select the correct date.
• Email Address: Should be valid and unique. You will receive your User ID at this email address only
(Overseas candidates will receive both User Id & Password on this email address only).
• Mobile Number: This should be valid and unique. You will receive OTP to verify your mobile number and
your Password as an SMS on this number only.
India-based mobile numbers should have ten digits.
Other mobile numbers should be prefixed with the respective country code. Special characters
such as (0), +, – are not allowed.
• OTP: Click on Generate OTP to receive the OTP on your mobile number once the Captcha is filled and
submitted. To verify the mobile number, enter the OTP received and click on validate the OTP tab. After
this, you will be able to submit the registration form and get the password on your mobile number and User
Id on your email address.
The CAPTCHA box (as displayed) is a special set of characters displayed on the screen. You will need to
retype the characters in the box provided. If you have trouble reading the characters, click the ‘Get new
image’ link to refresh the letters.
Confirmation of Registration
Within minutes of submitting the Registration Form, you will receive your User ID on the registered email
address from the Administrator with the subject line CAT 2023 Login Details. Ensure that you check your
mailbox immediately and that it is not considered spam mail.
Step 2: Log in to CAT Website
- After login to the website, you will be redirected to the Applicant Details page.
- Here, on this page, the Applicant’s details will be displayed.
- Next to Personal Details, a link “Go to Application Form” is available.
- Click this link to go to the application page.
Step 3: Fill Application Form
The Application Form is categorized into the following six sections:
• Personal Details
• Work Experience
• Test City
1. Personal Details
Candidate Name and Date of Birth fields will be populated automatically based on the information provided
at the time of registering your profile.
• Enter Father’s/Husband’s/Guardian’s Name and Mother’s Name as applicable.
• Select the Category under which you are applying. If not General, then enter the additional details
such as Serial/Entry Number of Caste/Tribe, State/Union Territory of Caste/Tribe, and
• Select your Nationality from the drop-down, else select Others.
Information and self-attest, and scan as PDF documents to upload the certificates on the CAT website.
• Select Yes if you are a Person with Disabilities (PWD). Additionally, select details under PWD Category
of disability, Wheelchair Support, and Scribe requirement.
1.1. Communication Address
Please correctly enter your postal address details, as they will be used for communication from CAT Center 2023. You must provide an alternate Email Address and emergency mobile number when filling out the application form.
1.2. Emergency Contact Details
Enter the Emergency Contact Details, which will be used for emergency communication.
1.3. Upload Documents
- Passport Size Photograph and Signature: Upload the scanned image of your passport photo within the
dimensions of 30 mm X 45 mm. Also, upload the scanned image of your signature within 80 mm X 35 mm. The documents file format should be a .jpg or .jpeg and the file size should not exceed 80 KB each. The image should be clear with a minimum resolution of 150 px/inch. The photo
should not be over 6 months old and have a white background. You will require the same
photo uploaded here, to be affixed on the admit card on the day of the test (25th November 2023).
• NC-OBC/SC/ST Certificate: Download the Certificate from the CAT Website, enter the required
information and self-attest, and scan as PDF document to upload here.
• PwD Certificate: Download the Certificate from the CAT Website, enter the required information and
self-attest and scan as PDF document to upload here.
The sections are as follows:
- SSC/10th/Equivalent Details
• HSC/12th/Equivalent/Diploma Course Details
• Bachelor’s Degree Details
• Master‘s Degree Details
• Other Professional Degree Details
2.1. SSC/10th/Equivalent Details
For computing percentages of marks obtained in the SSC/10th/Equivalent examination, the aggregate marks of
all subjects that appear in the mark sheet/grade sheet would be considered irrespective of the Boards
2.2. HSC/12th/Equivalent/Diploma Course Details
Select Course Type as 12th/Equivalent if you followed the HSC or school structure of two-year education post 10th standard, else select Diploma.
Enter all the relevant details. For computing percentages of marks obtained in the 12th/Equivalent/ Diploma examination, the total marks of all subjects that appear in the mark sheet/grade sheet would be considered irrespective of the Boards regulation.
2.3. Bachelor’s Degree Details
Enter the details based on whether you are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or have completed your
If you selected “Yes”, Are you in the final year of your Bachelor’s Degree? Enter the current year and semester of
education. Enter the aggregate percentage of marks obtained for the years/semesters of the degree course
completed to date.
If you have more than one Bachelor’s degree (for example B.Com + LLB or BE + B.Pharm), then select the
the checkbox “Click here if you have more than one Bachelor’s Degree” & fill in the details for both the
2.4. Master’s Degree Details
If you choose to enter your Master’s Degree details, select if you are currently pursuing it or have completed it and enter the relevant details mentioned in the form.
2.5. Other Professional Degree Details
Please select the professional degrees that you have obtained from the list of professional degrees, such as CA,
ICWA, CS, etc. However, enter the aggregate percentage only for the maximum degree you have scored.
Note: If you have not undergone any Bachelor’s Degree, then completion of any one of the above professional
degrees are mandatory.
Note: In the case of grades/CGPA, the conversion to the percentage of marks would be based on the procedure
certified by the respective Board/University/Institution. If any Board/University/Institution confirms that
there is no scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by
dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result by 100.
Originals of all mark sheets will be required during the interview.
Click on Save & Continue to proceed to the next section.
3. Work Experience
If you are a candidate with work experience, enter your experience in completed months as on 31st July 2023.
Check all the Industry Types applicable to you, with Work Experience in months for each Industry Type.
Only Full-time experience after graduation must be entered.
Part-time/Project/Internship/Article ship /Pre-graduation work experience should not be entered and will not be
counted as work experience.
Click on Save & Continue to proceed to the next section.
Note: Candidates applying for PGP courses at the following IIMs are required to select the same interview
the city for all the selections because of their Common Admissions Process.
1. IIM Kashipur
2. IIM Raipur
3. IIM Ranchi
4. IIM Rohtak
5. IIM Tiruchirappalli
6. IIM Udaipur
For example, if you have selected the PGP courses at IIM Kashipur and at IIM Ranchi, your interview city
should be the same, say Chennai, from the given choices (Chennai, Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata, and
Mumbai) for both courses.
5. Test City
The applicant can select any four Test Cities as per his/her preference from the drop-down menu. After the last
registration date, one of the four preferred test cities will be allotted (subject to availability). In rare
cases, if an Applicant is not allotted to any of the preferred test cities, the Applicant will be allotted to a nearby
Note: You cannot select the same city for multiple preferences.
Click on Save and Continue to proceed to the Payment section.
A General/NC-OBC candidate will be charged Rs.1900, while an SC/ST/PWD candidate will be charged Rs. 950 to
appear for CAT 2023. The final amount to be paid may differ as it will include applicable additional charges
per the table below.
- The Captcha box (as displayed) is a special set of characters displayed on the screen.
- You will need to retype the characters in the box provided.
- If you have trouble reading the characters, click the ‘Get new image’ link to refresh the letters.
It is mandatory to select the checkboxes: “I have previewed the Application Form by clicking on the Preview
Button and confirm that all the data reflecting in the Preview are correct”, and “ I Agree” in the Declaration
section before you click the Submit and Pay button and proceed to the payment gateway.
The CAT 2023 payment partners are BillDesk, PayU and Paytm. The
payment gateway page will be displayed as in the image below based on the selected payment mode. On this page, you have various options to make
the payment for the examination.
6.1. Application Confirmation Email
You will also receive a confirmation email stating the successful submission of your CAT 2023 Application within
a few minutes. The email may also contain communication on additional details such as Admit Card download
6.2. Application Summary
Whenever you log in to the CAT website as a Registered User, you will see the Application Summary, giving the Read-only view of the details you entered.
6.3. Candidate Help Desk
In the event, you do not receive a confirmation email after the completion of the application process or have any query
or concern, you can connect with the Candidate Help Desk by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call on
1800 209 0830 (Toll-Free). Please have your User ID and Payment Transaction Number details at hand for
If candidates have any queries regarding How to Fill CAT 2023 application form, they can ask us by commenting below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.