Latest Applications Open 2023:
CSAB is referred to as the central Seat Allocation Board. Through this applier, candidates can get admission in universities with the help of the CSAB NEUT 2024 seat allotment procedure.
Candidates will be granted admission on the bases of scores achieved in the AIR (All India Ranks) in JEE Main 2024 which belong to 12 northeastern states and union territories (named as Arunachala Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, Dadar and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Andaman and Nicobar island and Lakshadweep).
Candidates can get a seat in government and private engineering and technology institutes across various states in India to provide admission to the candidates who belong to the above-mentioned states as there is a lack of such colleges in the areas.
In this article, candidates can get complete information on CSAB NEUT 2024 includes Registration, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to Apply.
CSAB NUET 2024 Application Form
Candidates can go through the CSAB NUET 2024 application form details which we have mentioned below:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- The submission needs to be done of the form before or till the 1st week of November 2024.
- In the form write the correct details of candidates such as personal details & Qualification details etc.
- Eligible candidates can fill out the CSAB NUET 2024 Application Form on the official website through online mode.
- To avoid rejection candidates will have to submit a duly filled-up form before the maturity date and also the provided details should be correct.
Below mentioned is the list of the documents to be submitted at the time of reporting:
- Hard copy of filled choices
- Copy of provisional allotment letter
- Undertaking by the applicant
- ID proof
- Admit card – JEE Main
- Scorecard – JEE Main
- SSC certificate
- Qualifying exam mark sheets
- Demand draft
- Category certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Domicile certificate
CSAB NEUT 2024 Registration Fee
Aspirant candidates have to pay Registration fees as mentioned in the form. Fees can be paid online or by offline mode.
The important information related to the Registration fee is mentioned below for the reference of the candidates:
- Candidates need to carry counseling fee along with them at the time of reporting to the college.
- The fee is Rs 2000/- which should be made in favor of “MNIT Jaipur CSAB 2024”.
- Other than offline mode candidates cannot pay the fee in any other mode.
CSAB NEUT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to appear in CSAB NEUT 2024 entrance exam and admission should fulfill eligible to apply. Candidates have to check the full CSAB NEUT 2024 Eligibility Criteria whether they are capable of applying or not.
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the candidates:
- Domicile certificate: Candidates who hold a valid domicile certificate of northeastern states and union territories – Arunachala Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, Dadar, and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Andaman and Nicobar island and Lakshadweep are only eligible to appear for the admission procedure.
- Scorecard: Candidates must hold a valid score card of All India Rank in JEE Main 2024 to get admission in the universities.
- Educational qualifications: HSC must be completed by the applicant from a recognized university or board.
- Qualifying marks: One must score more than 45% marks in the qualifying exams if they belong to the general category. Candidates who belong to the reserved category must score not less than 40% marks in the qualifying exams.
- Appearing candidates: Candidates who are appearing for the final exam of the HSC are also eligible to get admission in the universities, but they need to submit some required documents at the time of admission.
- Compulsory subjects: An applicant who wants to get admission to the university must have physics, mathematics along any one of chemistry, biology, biotechnology, technical vocational subject as mandatory subjects in the HSC exam.
- Some attempts: Candidates can appear for the admission round maximum of three times.
- To report to the college will not be able to get admission, and such admission will be canceled.
CSAB NEUT 2024 Exam Dates
Applier candidates who are interested in applying must check the exact exam dates of CSAB NEUT 2024. Exam dates like online Registration forms available for the candidates, the process of Choice Filling and The process of Choice Filling, etc.
The important information related to the important events and tentative dates is mentioned below for the reference of the candidates:
|Online provisional Registration and uploading of documents (for Engg and Pharmacy Courses)||To be announced|
|Checking of Domicile and Category Certificates by State Centres, Finalization of Registration||To be announced|
|Filling of Choices||To be announced|
|Reconciliation of data, verification, and validation of allocated seats (by NIC, CSAB, DTEs of states/ UTs/ NERIST)||To be announced|
|Seat Allotment – Round 1||To be announced|
|last date of Round 1 – Reporting at Reporting Centres||To be announced|
|Seat Allotment – Round 2||To be announced|
|Round 2 – Reporting at Reporting Centres||To be announced|
|Withdrawal of Seat||To be announced|
|Spot Round to be declared by State Centres||To be announced|
|Reporting to Admitted Institute||To be announced|
|Participating Institute to report admission data to CSAB||To be announced|
How to Apply CSAB NEUT 2024
Candidates who want to can get the Registration through online mode on the official portal. Candidates who want to get admission in the universities have to go through the following steps to fill out the CSAB NEUT 2024 Registration form.
With the help of the given below guidelines, candidates can fill out their CSAB NEUT 2024 Registration form.
- Visit the official website (link will be given above).
- Click on ‘Online Application
- Read the generated instructions and move forward to fill out a registration form.
- Now, click on the
- The Registration form will display on your computer screen.
- Fill all the details carefully and upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature (size should not be more than 100 kb in JPG format).
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button and the system will generate the Registration number.
- Click on ‘Next’ to reach the payment mode.
- Select the payment mode and submit the requisite Registration fee.
- After the final submits, candidates can check their Registration status in the ‘Applicant login’ tab on the home page.
- Keep the hard copy of the printed Registration form for future reference.
For any other queries about CSAB NEUT 2024 Application Form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.