Latest Applications Open 2023:
Deccan University 2023 Application Form has been Released on 1st January 2023 for Various Courses. Deccan University is well known as Deccan College, Post Graduate, and Research Institute Deemed University. This university is a third previous educational Institute in the nation recognized on October 6, 1821, is at the moment graded 40th together with the top 45 Universities of the nation and 11th on provisions of standing.
University offers admission in three post-graduate and three post-doctoral courses imparted in this university in addition to a postgraduate diploma in archaeology and certificate course in research methodology.
Through this article, candidates can check details for Deccan University 2023 containing details like Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to Apply.
Deccan University 2023 Application – Released
Deccan University 2023 Application Form
Candidates who yearn for study at Deccan University they need to register themselves. Candidates have to fill & submit the Deccan University 2023 application form before or till the expiration of due dates.
- Deccan University 2023 Application Form has been Released on 1st January 2023 for Various Courses.
- Candidates need to apply for the application form to get admission to MA, M.Phil, and Ph.D. courses.
- Candidates have to fill the application form in their handwriting and with a passport-size photo stuck on it together with Xerox copies of the documents registered below, and dispatch it to the Academic Section of the Institute.
- Admission in the Ph.D. degree course is open once in the year, i.e. (September /October).
- Candidates have to keep the printed copies of filled application form for further needs.
Documents needed together with the Application form:
- Migration Certificate (No objection certificate from the University last attended)
- Passing/Degree certificate of the last qualifying degree examination
- Mark-list of the last qualifying degree examination
- Character certificate (from the head of the institute from which the student has obtained his qualifying degree.
- Documentary proof for date of birth
- Gap certificate (if applicable)
- Research Proposal
- No objection certificate from the employer (if employed)
Deccan University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should fulfill the Deccan University 2023 eligibility criteria to appear in the exam& admission. First, obtain the official Deccan University 2023 bulletin from the website and read all details especially the eligibility criteria of Deccan University 2023.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
Here check the eligibility criteria as different courses details as mentioned below:
For Ph.D. in Archaeology
M.A. in A.I.H.C. & Archaeology or M.A. Archaeology or Masters in any branch of Archaeology (such as Prehistory, Protohistory, Ancient studies, Bioarchaeology, Scientific Archaeology, Indology, and Anthropology) or an M. Sc. degree in Anthropology / Geography / Geology / Zoology / Botany / Physics / Chemistry. Students having an M.A. degree in a subject other than Ancient Indian History, Culture and Archaeology listed above and students having an M.Sc. degree in the subjects listed above will have completed the M.Phil. Or M. Litt. Course in Ancient Indian History, Culture, and Archaeology, of any other recognized university or the P.G.Diploma course of this university to become eligible for admission to the Ph.D. course.
For Ph.D. in Linguistics
M.A. in Linguistics or any one of the classical or modern Indian or foreign languages. If you have an M.A. degree in a subject other than Linguistics you need to complete the M.Phil. / M.Litt. Course in Linguistics from any recognized university to become eligible for admission to the Ph.D. course.
For Master of Arts [MA] (Archaeology)
B.A. degree, with Ancient Indian History, Culture and Archaeology / History / Sanskrit / Prakrit / Pali / Anthropology / Geography / Fine Arts / Architecture as a subject with a minimum of 55% marks or B+ or equivalent grade of a recognized University Or you must have a B.Sc. degree, with Anthropology / Geography / Geology / Botany / Physics / Chemistry as a major subject with a minimum of 55% marks or B+ or equivalent grade of a recognized University.
For Master of Arts [MA] (Linguistics)
B.A. degree, with a classical or modern Indian or foreign language as a major subject, with a minimum of 55% marks or B+ or equivalent grade of a recognized University; or a B.Sc. degree with Physics / Biology / Anthropology with a minimum of 55% marks or B+ or equivalent grade of a recognized University; or a Departmental Research Project or a Graduate degree In Engineering or Medicine.
For Master of Arts [MA] (Sanskrit & Lexicography)
- (or it’s equivalent) or B. Sc. with at least one paper in Sanskrit Language.
- (History and Archaeology), M.Phil. (Linguistics) & M.Phil. (Sanskrit)
- Obtain a postgraduate degree in Archaeology/Linguistic/Sanskrit and Lexicography to apply for M.Phil. Program.
Deccan University 2023 Important Dates
Here, check the tentative examination schedule of Deccan University 2023 in the table below. All information including actual dates of Deccan University 2023 will be updated as and when the official notification released.
Candidates will be required to take a look at all important dates of the Deccan College 2023
|Availability of Application Form (Out)||1st January 2023|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||To be Announced|
How to Apply for Deccan University 2023 Application Form
Before filling Deccan University, 2023 Application form candidates need to go through the instruction brochure. Complete the Deccan University 2023 application form filling process as mentioned. Check the below steps to fill the Deccan University 2023 Application form.
- Click on the official website link. (link will be provided above)
- Read the instruction page carefully.
- Click on the “Register (For New User)” option.
- The application form will be opened on the screen.
- Enter the registration details like username, password, re-enter password, email, candidate’s name and security code.
- After that, click on the “Register” button.
- Now, fill other details like personal, qualification, course applying, and communication details.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- The images should be in the format as prescribed by the university.
- Make the fee payment through online mode (Net banking/debit or credit card).
- Take a printout of the filled-in application form for future references.
If you have any other Deccan University 2023 Application Form questions, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.