GCET result 2018 will be released on 16th May 2018 through both (online and offline) modes. The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) provided the biggest opportunity for the candidates to get admission into engineering and medical courses through conducting Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET). The interested candidates can attend this common entrance test after filling the application form. This examination is held once in a year and many of the candidates may appear for this examination every year.
The courses are provided by GCET is engineering, architecture, pharmacy, homeopathy and other courses for candidates and those aspirants are interested to complete their courses, they have to fill the application form of GCET.
There is many of the candidates are interested to get admission and they can know the complete information of GCET through this article in which includes GCET Result, result date, the procedure to download result, etc.
GCET Result 2018 – Releasing on 16th May
GCET 2018 Answer Key is releasing soon after the examination. The link will be provided here.
Those aspirants have given the examination of GCET after filling the application form, they can check their result after declaration and the result will be declared on 14th May 2018 on the official website of GCET. The candidates can check their result through online mode. The result will be available on the notice board of DTE. After the result declaration, the merit list will be prepared by the admission committee.
On the basis of merit list counseling procedure will be conducted for the candidates and those will be selected; only they can get admission as per their eligibility.
GCET Result Date 2018
The written exam will be conducted on 8th May (Physics & Chemistry) & 9th May (Mathematics). The DTE will announce the results on 16th May 2018. The answer key will also be made available with the releasing of the result. The counseling will be conducted on different dates for various offered courses.
GCET counseling 2018 will be started from 17th May 2018. and those candidates will be selected in the merit list, only they can attend the counseling procedure to get admission in the GCET. The counseling procedure will be conduct at the Admission Center of Directorate of Technical Education. Only the shortlisted candidates can attend the counseling procedure to get admission in GCET DTE.
All of the shortlisted candidates have to bring the required documents at the counseling center for verification and all of the required documents should be original.
Procedure to check GCET Result
The candidates have to check the procedure of checking result, which is given below and through this step; the applicants will be able to know their result
- Candidates have to go through official website of DTE GCET.
- Thereafter, candidates have to click on the link of result.
- The result of candidates will be displayed in the PDF format.
- There will be separate result through subject wise such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and Biology, etc.
- Applicants have to take the printout of the result and keep it securely for the future preference.
GCET Result Important Instructions
Following are the important instruction of GCET has given below for candidates and they can check these details of the result.
- The result of GCET will be declared in the month of the 3rd week of May and those candidates have attended this examination, they can check their result.
- The candidates can view their result individually through the official website by entering their GCET roll number.
- Candidates can also view the PDF of the entire result, which will be displayed in ascending order of registration number.
- The merit list will be in the subject wise scored by candidates and with the help of registration number and name; the candidates can check their result.
- Only on the basis of the result of candidates, the merit list will be prepared through admission committee.
- Through the merit list, candidates will be called out for counseling procedure and the counseling session will be conducted in the 3rd week of June.
GCET Merit List
The candidates will be select in the merit list on the basis of their results and those candidates get the qualifying score in the different courses, only they will be selected in the merit list. The merit list will declare on the official website of DTE GCET.
Courses wise merit list
- Medicine and Dentistry
- Homoeopathy, Ayurveda
- Allied Health Sciences and Nursing
- Engineering for all eligible applicants
- Pharmacy for all eligible applicants
- Architecture for all eligible applicants
For MBBS, BDS, BHMS (Homeopathy) and BAMS (Ayurveda)
- On the basis of NEET UG 2018 scores, the merit list of these courses will be prepared.
- The applicants have to secure the qualifying score in the examination of NEET 2018 to get admission in the colleges within the state of Goa.
For Degree courses in Architecture
- Those applicants are seeking to get admission in Degree course in Architecture must have appeared, they have to appear in the examination of National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA 2018).
- Candidates should have to score the eligible marks in the examination of National Aptitude Test
For Professional Degree Courses in Engineering, Pharmacy, Allied Health Sciences and Nursing
The candidate should appear and obtain a valid score in the GCET 2018 for admission in the colleges within the state of Goa.
GCET Answer Key
The candidates can get the answer key from the official website of GCET and it will be helpful for candidates to calculate their marks as per their written answer sheet of examination and through the answer key, candidates will be able to cross-check their result. The answer key will be released in the 3rd week of May and it will be released through subject & code wise including Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics, etc.