Latest Applications Open 2023:
AFMC (Armed Forces Medical College) is the premier medical college in India. It comes in the list of the top 5 medical colleges in India. Indian Armed Forces are the main authority that manages this college. AFMC provides admission to 130 MBBS seats, including 10 seats for SC/ST candidates (105 seats for boys and 25 seats for girls).
Students seeking admission in AFMC are required to apply for NEET. India Bank branch on the next day after the challan generation or till the last payment date.
How to Get Admission to AFMC After 12th
AFMC is the only MBBS teaching facility for the Indian Armed Forces for its Army, IAF, and Navy.
Applications are invited for admission to the MBBS course at Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune, from 02 Aug 2010.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- All candidates admitted to the college must execute a bond to this effect for Rs.15 lacs (Rupees Fifty Lacs) at the time of joining the college.
- Students removed from service liability for any reason will have to pay the bond money per conditions laid down by the Govt of India.
- Ten seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates with similar service liability.
- Candidates should have fulfilled the requirements of medical fitness, age, educational qualification, and qualifying for the Entrance Examination as per details given in the prospectus.
- All candidates should be medically fit as per the standards for the Armed Forces.
- Only unmarried candidates are eligible. Marriage during the course is not permitted. The college is entirely and compulsorily residential both for boys and girls.
- Applicants must have passed from a recognized university.
- In the first attempt, students should have 60% aggregate marks in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- They must have also passed an examination in Mathematics at least of the matriculation standard.
- Candidates who have passed the Pre-Professional or equivalent qualifying examination as private candidates.
Procedure to get admission in the AFMC Application form
Following are the procedure to fill the AFMC application form is given stepwise for the candidate, and they can check here
The candidate should register first to fill out the application form, and for registration, the candidate should click on the ‘login button’ and begin the application process.
New applicants have to click on the register button and proceed further. After clicking on the link, candidates will be redirected to AFMC MBBS 2017 application form process, where credentials will have to fill.
The candidate should have carefully put all the credentials as asked in the application form for AFMC MBBS 2023. After pressing the ok button, candidates cannot edit the Application Form.
Filling up details
After the registration, the candidate should have to fill in all the information in detail. They will have to log in with their registered email ids.
During this process, candidates must fill in the necessary personal details. The personal details will include the candidate’s name, date of birth, year of passing Class XII, etc.
Uploading of Photographs and Signature
Recent colour digital photographs of not less than 500 KB in jpg/jpeg format. The photograph must consist of the candidate’s name along with the date of taking the photograph.
Further, the scanned digital signatures must also note less than 500 Kb in size. Candidates are advised to take the printout of the filled-in AFMC MBBS application form 2023 after final submission.
Generate Payment for AFMC Application Form
The application fee for the AFMC MBBS 2023 Application Form will be Rs.250/-. Candidates will have to pay the application fee through Bank Challan of State Bank of India (SBI).
While filling up the application form, candidates must print the bank challan and take it to the nearest branch of SBI.
A journal number will be generated by the bank and written/ stamped on both copies of the bank challan. After this, the bank will retain its copy of the Bank Challan. Candidates are advised to keep their copy of the bank challan safely.
Check Application Status
Candidates can log in to their accounts on AFMC MBBS 2023 and check the status of the AFMC MBBS 2017 application form. Usually, candidates’ fee status will be updated within 24 to 48 hours from the date of payment.
If the fee status shows unpaid even after paying it, the candidate is advised to contact OIC Admission Cell, AFMC Pune.
The applicant requires paying the application fees of Rs 250/- by visiting the nearest State Bank of India Bank branch on the next day after the generation of challan or till the last date of payment.
If you have more questions about How to Get Admission to AFMC After the 12th, you can write your queries in the comments box below.