Latest Applications Open 2023:
GITAM GSAT 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. GITAM GSAT stands for GITAM Science Admission Test, conducted annually for candidates to provide admission into various UG and PG courses in science.
Through this exam, candidates can enter into different programmers such as M.Sc, BEM, Integrated M.Sc, BCA, MCA, and B.Sc programs. This exam is the National Level entrance exam conducted by the authority GITAM University.
Candidates can read this article to learn more about the GITAM GSAT 2024, including the Application form, Exam dates, eligibility criteria, How to apply, etc.
GITAM GSAT 2024 Application Form – Released Soon
GITAM GSAT 2024 Application Form
Candidates can go through the application form details, which we have mentioned below:
- The GITAM GSAT 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon.
- GITAM GSAT 2024 Application Form can be filled till April 2024.
- GITAM GSAT 2024 Application process and the prospectus will be released by University on the official online portal at gitam.edu.
- Candidates interested in applying can get the application form of GITAM GSAT 2024 online or either through offline mode.
- Candidates have to register the necessary information on the registration page.
- After that upload the required documents & necessary certificates etc., in PDF format.
- Scanned recent photograph (size should not exceed 50 KB) of candidates needs to be uploaded in jpg/jpeg format.
- Make ensure to pay application fees during the application procedure to register easily.
The Application fee: Rs. 1,200(non-refundable). Candidates can pay online via credit card/debit card/net banking. Aspirate has to submit application fees Rs. 1,200 (inclusive of test fee) of GITAM GSAT 2024.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
GITAM GSAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding GITAM GSAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
Qualification: Candidates must complete Sc in subject of Mathematics to apply in M.Sc Applied Mathematics and in M.Sc Physics; aspirants must hold a B.Sc with the subject Physics & Mathematics.
Those candidates have to apply for M.Sc Electronic Sc., have to complete the B.Sc with subjects Physics/Electronics, Mathematics and for M.Sc Chemistry (Analytical/Organic) and M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry, aspirant needs to have passed the B.Sc with Chemistry subjects.
Aspirants who have degrees of Bachelor along with Science/Chemistry/B.A with Home Science/B. Tech in B.Pharm /B.P.T/M.L.Tallied subjects is eligible to apply for Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Food Sc. & Technology program.
Candidates interested to apply for M.Sc Bioinformatics must have passed the BSc with the subjects in Physics& Mathematics/Computer Science and for M.Sc Environmental Science programmer, interested aspirants have to qualify B.E.M/ B.Sc with life Science or (Physical Science/ B.Tech/B.Pharm).
Age limit: there are no age criteria fixed by the authority to apply.
GITAM GSAT 2024 Application Dates
GITAM University will release the notification on the official online website. The table is given the important dates of GITAM GSAT 2024 including the Commencement of the online Application, the Last date for submitting the Application form, &Issue of Admit Card, etc.
|Online Application Release||To be announced|
|Online Last time to submit the application||To be announced|
|Online Slot booking starts||To be announced|
|Hall Ticket release||To be announced|
|Online Test Date||To be announced|
How to Apply
Here we have mentioned the complete procedure to apply for GITAM GSAT 2024 Application Form:
- The Application process of GITAM GSAT 2024 & prospectus will be released by GITAM on the online official portal at gitam.edu.
- Candidates seeking admission in GITAM offer courses that have to register their application form through online or offline mode.
- In the registration page write all information such as Name, Father/Mother Name, Gender, Aadhaar Cards, Birth of Date, Mobile/Phone Number, Qualification Details, and Certificate, etc.
- Upload that recent photograph (size should not exceed 50 KB) and signature both should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Provide the required documents and certificates which should be upload in PDF format.
- Pay application fees through online mode (via credit card/debit card/net banking) or offline mode by cash or DD drawn in favor of Principal, GITAM Institute of Science payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank.
Send DD in below address:
GITAM Institute of Science,
Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam-530 045
For any other queries about GITAM GSAT 2024 Application Form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.