Latest Applications Open 2023:
GLAET 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. The GLAET is popularly known as Ganeshi Lal Agrawal Entrance Test and this entrance test will be organized by the Ganeshi Lal Agrawal (GLA) University is a university that offers various UG and PG level programs including B.Tech, B.Tech (lateral entry), B.Pharma, B.Pharma (lateral entry), BBA, BBA (family business), BBA (Hons), B.Com, BCA, MCA, MCA (lateral entry), MBA, MBA (Logistics and Supply Chain Management), M.Tech, M.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc, D.Pharma, Bed, and Diploma in Engineering to those applicants who wish to get admission in the above-mentioned courses.
To get admission to the university, applicants need to appear for the entrance exam, and on the basis of the grades scored by the applicants, they get admission.
There are many applicants who may appear in the examination of GLAET 2024 and from this article, the candidates can get detailed information on GLAET 2024 which includes a GLAET Application Form, application dates, Application Fee, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern, Result, etc.
GLAET 2024 Notification – Appliaction Form Released Soon
GLAET 2024 Quick Links
|GLAET Important Dates||GLAET Counselling/ Admission|
|GLAET Application Form||GLAET Syllabus|
GLAET 2024 Highlights
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
|Full-Form||Ganeshi Lal Agrawal University Entrance Test|
|Exam Type||UG & PG|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech, B.Pharma, B.Com, MBA, etc|
|Conducting Body||Ganeshi Lal Agrawal (GLA) University.|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
GLAET 2024 Exam Dates
The important information related to the important events and dates is as per below:
|Application form availability||May 2024|
|Registration last date||May 2024|
|Admit card availability||May 2024|
|Date of Entrance test & Interview||June 2024|
GLAET 2024 Application Form
The Application Form of GLAET will be Released Soon, and those applicants are seeking to get admission in the various engineering programs at this university, they can fill the Application Form of GLAET 2024 online mode from the official website of Ganeshi Lal Agrawal (GLA) University.
The application for this entrance exam can be applied in both ways (online and offline).
- The GLAET 2024 Application Form is updated on the official website of the university.
- Applicants need to register themselves on the website of the university in order to get the Application Form.
- Applicants need to enter personal details as required.
- On completion of the station process, applicants will receive an email from the University for Verification purposes along with their unique registration ID and password.
- Applicants need to deposit the application fee of Rs 700/- (Rs 500/– for D. Pharma, Diploma in Engineering and Bed applicants) along with the form.
- Applicants can deposit their application fee online by debit/ credit card/ net banking or offline by DD/ cash.
- Applicants can visit the official website of the university.
- Applicants can download the Application Form and print the same from the website itself.
- Applicants need to enter the required information in the Application Form.
- After entering information in the form, applicants need to submit an envelope along with the duly filled-in Application Form and the application fee of Rs 700/- (Rs 500/- for D. Pharma, Diploma in Engineering and Bed applicants) by DD in favor of “GLA University” payable at “VRINDAVAN”.
- Applicants are requested to mention “offline GLAET – 18 registrations for the name of the course you are applying” on the backside of the envelope and send it through post or by hand at the below address:
GLAET 2024 Application Fee
Online Application Fee: Applicants need to deposit the application fee of Rs 700/- (Rs 500/– for D. Pharma, Diploma in Engineering and Bed applicants) along with the form.
Applicants can deposit their application fee online by debit/ credit card/ net banking or offline by DD/ cash.
Offline Application Fee: application fee of Rs 700/- (Rs 500/- for D. Pharma, Diploma in Engineering and Bed applicants) by DD in favor of “GLA University” payable at “VRINDAVAN”.
Applicants are requested to mention “offline GLAET – 18 registrations for the name of the course you are applying” on the backside of the envelope and send it through post or by hand at the below address:
17 km stone NH-2, Mathura-Delhi Road,
P.O. Chauhan, Mathura-281406 (UP).
- Applicants are also requested to mention their name and unique id on the backside of the DD.
GLAET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding GLAET 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
Qualification: Candidates must complete the degree of bachelor’s in respective disciplines.
Percentage: Candidates must pass the tenth and twelfth class and have to secure a minimum of 60% marks (for General/OBC) and candidates belonging to the General/OBC category have to secure 55% marks in the examination.
Age limit: to apply for Tech course candidates should be above sixteen years of age and to apply in B.Pharm course aspirants should be at least seventeen years of age.
All aspirants have to look towards the full GLAET 2024 Eligibility Criteria before applying. Different courses have different criteria so check before applying.
GLAET 2024 Exam Pattern
Important information regarding the paper pattern for the examination is listed below:
For B.Tech courses:
- Applicants will get two hours to solve the entire paper.
- No extra time will be given to applicants for completing the paper.
- There will be a total of 90 questions asked in the paper.
- The paper will be divided into three sections:
- Physics (20 questions)
- Mathematics (45 questions)
- English (25 questions)
For Diploma in Engineering:
- Applicants will get one hour to complete the entire paper.
- No extra time will be provided to solve the paper.
- In total 45 questions will be asked in the paper.
- The paper will be divided into three topics:
- Physics (15 questions)
- Chemistry (15 questions)
- Mathematics (15 questions)
GLAET 2024 Syllabus
Important information regarding the admit card is listed below:
|B.Tech||Physics, Mathematics (algebra, coordinate geometry, probability, trigonometry, calculus, differential equations, vector, statistics, dynamics, and statistics)|
|Diploma in Engineering||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
GLAET 2024 Admit Card
Important information regarding the admit card is listed below:
Authority will update the admit card on the official website of the university. The GLAET 2024 Online Slot Booking will be started in 1st week of June 2024.
University will provide an admit card to those applicants who have submitted their Application Form along with the application fee. Applicants are requested to download the admit card from the official website of the university and take the printouts of the same.
Admit card is again an important document that includes information about applicants’ names, number, exam date and time, address, etc. Applicants are requested to keep their admit cards safely as it will be needed in the future at the time of admission.
GLAET 2024 Result
Important information related to the results of the examination is listed below:
The GLAET 2024 Online Result of Interview will bee Declared. Applicants will be able to check their result on the official website itself.
Applicants need to enter their roll number and DOB in order to check their results on the website. On entering the above-mentioned detail, a new page will open that will contain results scored by each applicant.
Applicants are requested to check their results and download the same. Applicants need to take a printout of the result. The result is an important document carrying details like applicants name, roll number, marks scored, total marks, etc .so applicants should keep their results safely as it will be needed in future at the time of admission
GLAET 2024 Counselling
Important information related to the counseling process is listed below:
- Once the results are declared by the university, applicants will have to attend the counseling session to get admission in the university.
- Counseling will be held by the university itself.
- Counseling will take place in the month of March 2024.
- Authority will shortlist those candidates who have scored well in their examination.
- Shortlisted applicants need to attain the counseling session with all the necessary documents listed below:
- SSC mark sheet and certificate
- HSC mark sheet and certificate
- Character certificate
- Category certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Passport-sized photographs
- ID proof
- Domicile certificate
- GLAET admit card
- GLAET result
- Applicants are requested to be present at the time of the counseling session.
- If they fail to attend the counseling session, their seats will be given to other applicants who will be present at the time of counseling.
- Once the counseling session is over, applicants will get admission to the university.
If you have any other questions about GLAET 2024, you can write your queries in the comments box below.