Latest Applications Open 2023:
The Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar has conducted the B.Ed Entrance Examination to provide admission to the candidates in the Bachelor of Education Course. Those applicants want to get admission in B.Ed course in the affiliated colleges of Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar; they can apply through online mode.
Candidates will be able to get admission to the Bachelor of Education course based on their marks scored in the examination and every year many of the applicants appear in this examination.
Here, through this article, applicants will get to know the required details of Guru Nanak Dev University B.Ed Entrance Exam application dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and procedure of filling an application form.
Guru Nanak Dev University B.Ed Application Form 2023
Those applicants are aspiring to get admission to the Bachelor of Education course at the affiliated colleges of Guru Nanak Dev University; they can apply in Guru Nanak Dev University B.Ed Entrance Exam by filling the application form. The details of the application form mentioned below.
- The Guru Nanak Dev University B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Form releases through online mode.
- From the 4th week of April, the application form will be available to the candidates on the official website.
- Applicants should have to fill the application form with all the correct and complete details.
- The applicants should have to submit the application form before the last date of submission.
- Applicants can make the payment of the application fee through online mode.
- Online payment can be done by using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
|Number of courses applied for||General Category||SC/ST Category|
|One||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 600/-|
|Two||Rs. 1400/-||Rs. 700/-|
|More than two||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 750/-|
Guru Nanak Dev University B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
There are the eligibility criteria to apply in Guru Nanak Dev University B.Ed Entrance Exam mentioned below for candidates; those are wishing to get admission in the B.Ed course.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Age: There is no upper age limit to apply in this examination.
- Nationality: The applicants must be Indian Citizens.
- Qualification: Candidates should be qualified from the recognized university or any other degree considered as equivalent through the 10+2+3 system.
- Minimum Marks: They must be qualified with a minimum of 50% marks in their graduation.
- Relaxation: There is a 5% relaxation for OBC, SEBC, and OEC candidates.
Guru Nanak Dev University B.Ed Application Dates 2023
Those applicants are going to apply in this Guru Nanak Dev University B.Ed Entrance Exam, they should have to check the important dates mentioned below.
|Releasing of Offline Application form||To be announced|
|Last date to fill the Offline Application form||To be announced|
|Starting of Application Fee||1st week of August 2023|
|Last date of application fee||4th week of August 2023|
Documents Required during Application Process
At the time of filling applicants should have to carry these required documents such as
- 10th/ High School Marks sheet and Certificate
- 12th (Intermediate Marks sheet and Certificate
- TC (Transfer Certificate)
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- Categorize certificates
- Domicile Certificate
How to Apply in Guru Nanak Dev University B.Ed
The Guru Nanak Dev University B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Form will be available on the official webpage. Those applicants want to get admission in the Bachelor of Education Course in the affiliated colleges of Guru Nanak Dev University; they can apply for this test by filling the application form through online mode. Candidates can fill the application form by following the procedure mentioned below.
- First of all, applicants must have to go on the official webpage of Guru Nanak Dev University.
- Candidates have to click on the link to the application provided on the official webpage and they have to register themselves to get login details.
- Through using login details, applicants have to fill the application form with required details such as Candidate Name, Educational details, contacts number, and Candidate date of birth.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned required documents such as photographs and signature in the prescribed format.
- The applicants have to make the payment of the application fee and submit the application form.
- After submission, applicants have to take the print out of it for further use.
Those applicants want to get the information about Guru Nanak Dev University B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Form and its important schedule, eligibility, and applying procedure, they will get to know through the article provided above.
For any other quires about GNDU B.Ed Application Form 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.