Latest Applications Open 2024:
Goa Board 2024 10th Time Table has been Released; The Exam will Start from the 1st of April 2024.
The Goa Board of Secondary Education is the main state board of education in the Indian state of Goa, responsible for Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Management in its state-affiliated schools.
The Board is an Education board for the state of Goa. It was established on 27th May 1975 under “The Goa, Daman & Diu Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board Act,1975.
GOA Board Class 10th (SSC) 2024 Time Table – Announced
GOA Board Class 10th (SSC) 2024 TimeTable
|1st April 2024||FIRST LANGUAGE
FIRST LANGUAGE (CWSN)
|2nd April 2024||SECOND LANGUAGE
SECOND LANGUAGE COMPOSITE
SECOND LANGUAGE (CWSN)
|3rd April 2024||Home Vegetable Garden (1071) (CWSN)|
|4th April 2024||THIRD LANGUAGE
THIRD LANGUAGE (CWSN)
|5th April 2024||Fundamentals of Bakery (2129) (CWSN)|
|6th April 2024||SOCIAL SCIENCE PAPER I
HISTORY & POLITICAL SCIENCE (CWSN)
|8th April 2024||SOCIAL SCIENCE PAPER II
GEOGRAPHY AND ECONOMICS (CWSN)
|10th April 2024||Tailoring & Cutting (1175) (M) (CWSN)|
|11th April 2024||MATHEMATICS LEVEL II (Basic Mathematics)
|12th April 2024||MATHEMATICS LEVEL I (Regular)
English Medium (2021)
Marathi Medium (2022)
Urdu Medium (2024)
|13th April 2024||
IT/ ITeS (S-1073)
Beauty & Wellness (S-1078)
Tourism & Hospitality (S-1089)
Health care (S-1095)
Banking, Financial Service & Insurance (S-1096)
|15th April 2024||SCIENCE
GENERAL SCIENCE (CWSN)
|16th April 2024||
Desk Top Publishing (1150) (CWSN)
Basic Floriculture (E) (2053) (CWSN)
|17th April 2024||
|18th April 2024||
Data Processing (2150) (CWSN)
|19th April 2024||
BASIC COOKERY (CWSN)
|20th April 2024||
Drawing & Painting (1151) (CWSN)
Important Points to Remember:
The duration of the Exam will be 3 hours.
- It is advised that students must report to the examination centre at least 30 mins before.
- It is compulsory to carry their admit card. Otherwise, they will not allow sitting in the exam.
- Students should not opt for any unfair means of writing the exam. If caught by the examiner student may not opt for the GOA SSC for the next year. GOA SSC conducts secondary & senior secondary school examinations twice a year. One is the annual board examination in March/April.
Goa Board SSC 2024 Result
Students can check the results from the official website.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The result will be declared after 2 months of the examination.
- Students need to admit cards to check the results.
- Students can download & take the printout of the result.
How to Prepare for the Exam:
Students must know their syllabus clearly and in a systematic manner.
- Students can solve previous question papers.
- Students should plan their studies according to their subjects.
- Students should keep themselves fit, they should eat healthy food & they can also do yoga to keep the mind fresh.
Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education
Alto Betim, Porvorim, Goa 403521
+ 91 (832) 241 7593
+ 91 (832) 241 3085
+ 91 (832) 241 7584
If you have any queries regarding GOA Board Class 10th (SSC) Time Table 2024, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.