Latest Applications Open 2023:
NTA (National Testing Agency) is registered as the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT). As per the control of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), the Government of India, this examination is held for candidates. It provides admission to Pharmacy graduates in M. Pharma and fellowships/ scholarships to Pharmacy graduates.
NTA-approved Institutions, University Departments/Constituent Colleges,/Affiliated Colleges to select suitable candidates for admission in Post Graduate Pharmacy Programs.
This test facilitates institutions to select suitable Pharmacy graduates for admission into the Master’s (M.Pharm) Program. The GPAT is a three-hour computer-based online test conducted in a single session.
Here, through this content, the applicants can know the complete information about the GPAT, including the GPAT Full Form.
GPAT Full Form
The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is the complete form of GPAT and is registered with the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
GPAT Exam Format
- The GPAT Examination is conducted online mode.
- The candidates will take the test on a pre-assigned computer at the assigned test centre.
- There are 125 questions in the test, and the total marks will be 500.
- The duration of the test is 180 minutes.
- Negative Marking- 4 marks will be given for every correct answer, and one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Type of Questions||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||100|
GPAT Eligibility Criteria
Following are The eligibility criteria for GPAT are mentioned below for candidates
- The participating candidates should be a citizen of India
- The candidates must be Bachelor’s degree holders in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates)
- Those applicants are in the final year of the B. Pharmacy course and are eligible to appear in the GPAT exam.
- There is no age restriction for the exam.
- Candidates with a lateral entry in Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply.
GPAT Application Procedure
Interested candidates have to check the procedure to apply by following three steps.
- Firstly, candidates must enter a few essential details through the simple steps.
- They have to enter the correct details in the Registration form
- After that, verify it before clicking on the SUBMIT button on this page.
- When the page is submitted, there are not any changes that can be made through candidates.
- After submitting the page, a unique six-digit password will be generated.
- This password will be shown to the candidates on their screen and sent to them via E-mail and SMS.
- For General & OBC candidates: Rs. 1400+ bank charges were applicable.
- SC/ST/PD and Female Candidates: Rs. 700+ bank charges applicable.
GPAT Admit Card
- Go to the official website of the All India Council for Technical Education (NTA), which is nice-goat. in
- The admit card link will be displayed to the candidates
- Candidates have to click on that link.
- After that, enter the application number or registration number or other required things to download the admit card.
- Then click the “Download/ submit/ OK/ Search” button.
- Finally, aspirants’ admit cards will be displayed on their computer screens.
- Take a hard copy printout of your GPAT Exam Admit Card.
- Introduction to Physical Pharmacy
- Importance of Microbiology in Pharmacy
- Introduction to Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence and Ethics
- Introduction to Dispensing and Community Pharmacy
- Importance of unit operations in manufacturing, Stoichiometry
- Dosages Forms, designing & evaluation
- Biopharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics
- Inorganic pharmaceutical & medicinal chemistry
- Physical Chemistry and Its Importance in Pharmacy
- Organic Chemistry and Its Importance in Pharmacy
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
GPAT Exam Centers
The various exam centres are available in India through NTA for candidates, and the exam centres’ names are listed below.
GPAT Cut off
|General and OBC – 115||General and OBC – 125||General and OBC – 125||General and OBC – 145|
|SC/ST/PWD – 90||SC/ST/PWD – 100||SC/ST/PWD – 100||SC/ST/PWD – 100|
Please comment below if you have any queries regarding the GPAT Full Form.