Latest Applications Open 2024:
GPAT 2024 Application Form will be available in February 2024. GPAT is referred to as the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test, and it is a national-level entrance exam. GPAT 2024 is conducted by NTA annually under the MHRD, Government of India.
After passing this Exam, the Candidate can be admitted to M.Pharma courses in Pharmacy colleges. Here on this page, we have mentioned how to Fill the Application Form online.
Candidates who have a degree of B. Pharm from a recognized institute can apply for GPAT 2024. The candidates seeking admission to M. Pharm must get all the details regarding GPAT 2024.
GPAT 2024 Application Form – Available Soon
Steps by Steps Instructions for applying Online
From these steps, you can easily fill out your Online Application Form.
- Step-1: Fill in the Online Application Form and Note down the system-generated Application Number.
- Step-2: Upload scanned images of the Candidate’s Passport size Photograph (between 10 kb– 200 kb) and the Candidate’s Signature (between 4kb – 30 kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Step-3: Pay the fee using a Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI, or PayTM, and keep proof of the fee.
- Step-4: Print at least four printouts of the Confirmation Page after the successful remittance of the fee.
- Step-5: Choose the city for giving the GPAT-2024 examination.
Register for Online Application Form and note down system generated Application Number. The Candidate should supply all the details while filling out the Online Application Form and must create a PASSWORD, choose Security Question, and enter their Answer.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- After successfully submitting the personal details, an Application Number will be generated, and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form. It will also be required for all future correspondence.
- For subsequent logins, the Candidate can log in directly with the respective system-generated Application Number and created Password.
Complete the Application Form Candidate can log in with the system-generated Application Number and created Password for completing the Application Form.
Upload Scanned Images of the Candidate’s Photograph and Candidate Signature: Scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format. The size of the scanned photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
The size of the scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb. The photograph should be coloured or black/white (with clear contrast).Note: Upload the correct Photograph and Signature, as the facility for correction in images will not be given.
Pay Examination Fee by SBI MOPS (Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card/e- Challan):
The Candidate must select the Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking option to pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment. After successful payment, the Candidate will be able to print the Confirmation Page.
If the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of the fee, then the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to the Candidate’s account. However, the Candidate has to make another transaction in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
All 4 Steps can be done together and separately also.
- The final submission of the online Application form will remain incomplete if Step – 2, Step – 3, and Step – 4 are not completed. Such forms will stand rejected, and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
- No request for refund of fee once remitted by the Candidate will be entertained.
- The entire application process for GPAT 2024 is online, including uploading scanned images, Payment of Fees, and Printing of the Confirmation page. Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s), including the Confirmation page, to NTA through Post/Fax/ By Hand.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the NTA’s website regularly for the latest updates and to check their e-mails.
- The NTA can make use of the data generated for research and analysis.
All the candidates who have submitted the online application and paid the examination fee till the last date will be allowed to appear in GPAT 2024, and there are admit cards will be uploaded on the website as per schedule. The NTA does neither verify the information filled in by the candidates in the application form nor verify any certificate of category/educational qualification for deciding the eligibility of candidates.
The certificates of educational qualification and category (if applying under a reserved category) will be verified by the concerned institution. The candidates are, therefore, advised to ensure their eligibility and the category (if applying under a reserved category). The NTA will not be responsible for any wrong/incorrect information furnished by the candidate(s) in their online application form. The NTA will not entertain the letter/e-mails in this regard.
The candidates are required to check the status of fee payment at the NTA website (www.ntagpat.nic.in), and if the status is ‘OK,’ the Candidate will be able to take the printout of the Confirmation Page.
In case the fee payment status is not OK,’ the candidates are advised as follows:-
- If the fee is paid through e-challan by depositing cash in the bank mentioned above, if the status does not show ‘OK,’ then the Candidate should immediately contact the concerned bank to update their fee status on the website.
- If the fee is paid through a credit/debit card and the status is not OK, the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will automatically be refunded to the concerned credit/debit card within 15 days. Therefore, such candidates must again pay the fee and ensure the OK fee status.
If you have any queries regarding How to Fill out GPAT 2024 Application Form, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.