Latest Applications Open 2023:
GVSAT 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon for Ph.D./ M.Phil Program. GVSAT stands for Gyan Vihar Scholastic Aptitude Test, conducted annually by Suresh Gyan Vihar University.
Candidates can enter various UG and PG courses in the engineering stream through this exam. Suresh Gyan Vihar University offers admission into various. Tech courses.
Here, applicants will find more about the GVSAT 2024, including the Application form, Exam dates, eligibility criteria, How to apply, etc.
GVSAT 2024 Application Form – Released Soon
GVSAT 2024 Application Form
Candidates can go through the application form details, which we have mentioned below:
- The university will publish the GVSAT 2024 Application form on the official online portal at www.gyanvihar.org/gvsat/.
- GVSAT 2024 Application Form will be released in February 2024 for UG/PG Courses
- Fill in all details in the Application form, such as personal & qualification details.
- Affix the recent passport-size photograph of applicants with their signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Printed copies of the GVSAT 2024 Application form must be kept for future use.
Aspirants must pay application fees 750/- to register in GVSAT 2024. Pay application fees using payment online/offline medium such as Credit Card, Debit Card/Net banking or
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Pay by E-Challan payable at any AXIS bank across India or by Demand draft in the favor of GVSAT Coordinator, Suresh GyanVihar University, MahalJagatpura, Jaipur-302017 (Rajasthan).
GVSAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding GVSAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
Qualification: Candidates must have passed a twelfth class or (equivalent) from a recognized board education for Undergraduate ProToAnd to apply for the Postgraduate Programme. Aspirants need to clear their Bachelor’s Degree Program.
Percentage: Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in the above examination to apply for the Undergraduate and postgraduate Programs.
Age no age limit is a limit prescribed by the authority to apply. Before ap, aspirants are informed of the eligibility criteria of the candidates they are selecting.
GVSAT 2024 Application Dates
Following are the GVSAT Important Dates 2024 given in the schedule in below:
|CUET Registration 2024||Dates (Tentative)|
|UG Course||PG Course|
|Start the application process||February 2024||March 2024|
|Last Date to Apply||March 2024||May 2024|
|Last day to pay the online fee||March 2024||May 2024|
|Application Form Re-Open||April 2024||–|
|Application Correction Dates||April 2024||May 2024|
|Admit card||May 2024||May 2024|
|Exam Dates||May 2024||June 2024|
How to Apply
Her,e we have mentioned the complete procedure to apply for the GVSAT 2024 Application Form:
- GVSAT 2024 Application Form will generally be presented in an online/offline form regarding all programs.
- The way to register for the GVSAT 2024 entrance exam application process is described on the official website gyanvihar.org/gvsat/.
- Enter all details in the application form, such as Name, Father/Mother Name, Gender, Aadhaar Cards, th Date, Mobile/Phone Number, Qualification Details, certificate, etc.
- Afte that, candidates will need to use a passport-size photograph and signature of candidates in the prescribed format.
- After that, Pay application fees using a payment gateway online/offline mode such as Credit Card, Debit Card/Net banking or Pay by E-Challan payable at any AXIS bank across India or by Demand draft in favour of GVSAT Coordinator Suresh Gyan Vihar University Mahal Jagatpura, Jaipur-302017 (Rajasthan).
- Keep the printed copies of the fill-in application form for further use.
If you have any other Questions related to the GVSAT 2024 Application Form, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.