Latest Applications Open 2023:
Haryana B.Ed Admission is conducted through the best universities of Haryana like such as MDU (Maharishi Dayanand University) Rohtak, KUK (Kurukshetra University) Kurukshetra, and CRSU (Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University) Jind, Haryana. It is conducted every year to offer admission to the candidates in the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course.
Those applicants want to get admission in the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course in these universities; they can apply in Haryana B.Ed Admission by filling the application form through offline mode by visiting the official website. Based on eligibility criteria, admission will be provided to the candidates.
Here, from this content, applicants will get the detailed information of Haryana B.Ed Admission Application Form important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and application form filling procedure.
Haryana B.Ed Application Form 2023
Those applicants are wishing to get admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course in the universities of Haryana State; can apply by filling the application form and here are a few details about the application form mentioned below.
- The Haryana B.Ed Admission Application Form through online mode only.
- From the 1st to the 3rd week of August, the application form will be available to the candidates.
- In the application form, applicants must have to fill in all the correct and complete details.
- Before the last date of submission, candidates should have to submit the application form.
- All the details filled in the application form should be correct and complete.
- They must have to keep check the schedule of applying on the official website.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Online payment can be done through using a Credit / Debit Card or Net Banking.
Haryana B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates are going to apply in this procedure to get admission in Bachelor of Education in the Govt. / Aided and SFS Colleges of education situated in Haryana; they must have to check their eligibility criteria mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Age Limit: Lower age limit is 22 years and there is no upper age limit to apply in this examination.
- Nationality: The applicants must be Indian Citizens.
- Qualification: Candidates should be qualified in final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.A. along with ITI Course from the recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: They must be qualified with a minimum of 50% marks in their graduation or post-graduation. Candidates with 55% marks can also apply.
- Relaxation: Candidates belonging to SC / ST categories must have secured a minimum of 40% marks.
Haryana B.Ed Application Dates 2023
The Haryana B.Ed Application Form Important dates are mentioned below for the candidates who are going to apply for this examination.
How to Apply in Haryana B.Ed
Haryana B.Ed Admission Application Form will be available till the 3rd week of August and those candidates want to get admission to Bachelor of Education in the Govt. / Aided and SFS Colleges of education situated in Haryana, they can fill the application form through online mode by following the simple procedure has mentioned below.
- Primarily, applicants need to visit the official webpage of B.Ed Admission.
- Applicants have to click on the link to apply now and fill in the registration details such as Name of the Applicant, Father’s Name, Gender, Place of Birth, Details of Study Particulars and Address, etc.
- After that, applicants have to fill in all the other details as mentioned field in the application form.
- Candidates should have to make the payment of the application fee either online or offline via e-slip.
- After making payment, applicants have to submit the application form and they will receive the application number and password.
- Candidates have to take the printout of the application and bank’s challan showing the fees to be deposited in their selected bank.
Applicants will get detailed information about Haryana B.Ed Admission Application Form through the article provided above and wishing that it will be helpful for all the candidates, who are aspiring to get admission in the B.Ed course in the institutes of Haryana State.
If you have any other quires about Haryana B.Ed Application Form 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.