Latest Applications Open 2024:
Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Jind (Haryana) has been accepted as a skilled authority to make online admissions to B.Ed. Regular Course for the session 2023-24 in the Colleges of Education positioned in the State of Haryana.
Those applicants want to get admission in the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course in these universities; they can apply in Haryana B.Ed Admission by filling the application form through offline mode by visiting the official website. Based on eligibility criteria, admission will be provided to the candidates.
In this post, we are providing about Haryana B.Ed 2023 Important Dates, Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Merit List, etc.
Haryana B.Ed 2023 Highlights
Haryana B.Ed Important Dates 2023
The important information regarding the vital events and dates has been specified below for the applicants:
Check the important information about the application process that is useful for candidates:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Candidates are required to open the authorized website of the university and download the Application Form and details and facts from the website.
- Applicants should go through details for gathering information/ in detail about counseling programs and procedures. Soft copy is offered on websites www.citrus.ac.in, or http://hrybed.in/ and http://hrybed.net/
- For phase-I and phase-II applicants will register themselves as per key dates mentioned in the admission schedule for Govt/ Govt Aided/ University Maintained/Self-Financing Colleges of Education in Haryana.
- The instant the instructions mentioned in the brochure are checked candidates need to begin filling up the Application Form.
- While filing the Application Form, applicants need to enter some necessary details in the Application Form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Entrants also need to offer the scanned images of photograph and signature in the given size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Applicants are told to get a print of the Application Form when the Application Form is filled.
The details about the application fee are given below for the candidates:
- Payment of the application fee is a vital part of the application procedure consequently applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- The important facts of the application fee will be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
- It is informed that the applicants need to go to the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which will be given by the system.
Haryana B.Ed Eligibility Criteria 2023
The important information about the eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates:
- There shall be no rounding off of a percentage of marks of the qualifying examination from 0.5% and above to the next higher number for asserting the eligibility namely 49.5% and above will not be rounded off to 50%.
- 5% marks for SC/ST contenders of Haryana State only.
- 5% marks for Blind /Persons with Differently Abled and visually/Hearing Impaired contender.
- If a contender has qualified the Master Degree Examination also after Bachelor Degree, the more the marks gotten in either of the two will be taken into consideration while preparing the merit
- Compartmental candidates will not be allowed admission in B.Ed. (Regular Course) in any case.
- The cut-off date for eligibility will be the final date/time of online choice filling.
- One-year PG diploma in any subject will not be held corresponding to the Master’s Degree
Haryana B.Ed Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2023
The information about the paper pattern and syllabus aimed at the preparation of the entrance exam will be stated on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
Haryana B.Ed Admit Card 2023
The important information related to the admit card is mentioned below for the applicants:
The admit card or hall ticket will be made available in an online manner by the official authorities. Hopefuls are requested to go to the official website of the university to get the admit card.
It is informed to download the Admit Card from the website. Applicants also need to take some copies of the admit card and keep it carefully. It is an important document that is brought during the exam.
Haryana B.Ed Result 2023
The important information about the result has been specified below for the candidates:
Through online means, only the results will be made obtainable for the candidates. Reaching the official website of the university, officials will announce the results.
Candidates need to open the official website of the university with the roll number and date of birth. They are required to use particulars to check the results.
It is well-versed to download the result and get a copy of the same. On the results, officials will grant admission to the aspirants.
Haryana B.Ed Merit List 2023
The merit list will be announced considering the courses. Below we have mentioned the details regarding the merit list.
The concerned officials will come up with the admission to the applicants on account of the merit list. Administrators will issue the merit list on the official website of the university for all the candidates.
Aspirants are needed to go through the authorized website of the university to go through the merit list. Candidates are commended to download the merit list from the official website of the university.
Division of Seats
50% of the total seats in each college mean to be reserved for Group-I i.e. Science & Arts with Math’s group applicants. Other 50% seats will be reserved for Group-II i.e. Arts & Commerce Group Applicants.
Reservation of Seats
- The seats will be reserved in Govt./ Govt. Aided/ Maintained college of Education/UTDs as per detail given below:
- Scheduled Castes – 20%
- Backward Classes(A) – 16%
- Backward Classes(B) – 11%
- Persons with Differently Abled – 3%
Haryana B.Ed Counseling 2023
The important information about the counseling has been specified below for the candidates:
During the counseling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill up the registration form to partake in the counseling round.
After that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their options desired and get the choices filled in the counseling round.
When the counseling round is done applicants need to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university.
When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all vital pamphlets and credentials.
The on-line registration-cum-counseling fee is Rs.1000/-(Rs. 500/-registration fee plus Rs.500/- Counseling fee) aimed at General Category applicants and Rs.625/-(Rs. 125/-registration fee plus Rs. 500/- Counseling fee) for SC/BC/PH, Girls applicants of Haryana state. Registration cum Counselling fee is non-refundable.
The on-line registration-cum-Counselling fee will be summed up by the applicant through www.citrus.ac.in, or http://hrybed.in/ and http://hrybed.net/ in the Account of CRSU, Jind.
For any other quires about Haryana B.Ed 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.
I’m Manisha Das, passionate about educational news and sharing insights on teaching exams. My passion for education news is fueled by my love for creating new things and exploring new ideas. With my dedication and passion for teaching exams, I am committed to providing accurate and informative updates for the Entrance Exam. Join me in discovering the latest developments and exploring the dynamic world of education!