Latest Applications Open 2023:
Haryana Polytechnic 2023 2nd Round Choice Filling has been Started on 12th August 2023. The official authorities of the Haryana State Technical Education Society organise Haryana DET 2023 examination. The exam for Haryana Polytechnic 2023 will be organised on 9th June 2023. This exam is conducted every year for the candidates.
Candidates who want to take admissions in various Non-Engineering and Engineering Diploma courses then can apply for this examination. Candidates who qualify for this exam will get lateral entry and 1st-year admission in diploma engineering courses.
The candidates will qualify for this exam based on the merit list scores. The application form for Haryana Polytechnic 2023 will be released on the official website only. All the other information about this exam is given in the article below.
Haryana Polytechnic 2023 Notification – Counselling Started
Haryana Polytechnic 2023 Quick Links
Haryana Polytechnic 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||DET Haryana|
|Full-Form||Department of Technical Education, Haryana|
|Exam Types||Diploma Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering & Non-Engineering Diploma Courses|
|Conducting Body||Haryana State Technical Education Society, Govt of Haryana|
Haryana Polytechnic 2023 Important Dates
Dates are an essential piece of information for the candidates. Dates will help the candidates to plan and prepare for the exam beforehand. It will help the candidates know when to start preparing for the exam and when to apply.
The dates for Haryana Polytechnic 2023 as given below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
For Diploma (Engineering & Technology)
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Application form release||9th June 2023|
|Last date to submit the application||17th July 2023|
|Application fee submission||9th June – 17th July 2023|
|Reporting of candidates for verification & marks confirmation||9th June – 18th July 2023|
|Merit list release||24th July 2023|
|Counselling starts||8th August 2023|
For Diploma Engineering (lateral)
|Application form release||13th June 2023|
|Last date to submit the application||24th July 2023|
|Application fee submission||13th June – 24th July 2023|
|Reporting of candidates for verification & marks confirmation||13th June – 25th July 2023|
|Result of Inter-se-Merit||27th July 2023|
|Counselling starts||28th July 2023|
Haryana Polytechnic 2023 Application Form
The application form is the most important step every candidate must take. This is a very important step. The application form for Haryana Polytechnic will be released online on the official website.
Candidates are advised to fill in each piece of information carefully and correctly. Make sure you are reading all the information with concentration. All the other details about Haryana Polytechnic 2023 application form are given below.
- The Haryana Polytechnic 2023 application forms will only be released on the official website.
- The start date to submit the application form for Haryana Polytechnic 2023 for the Engineering diploma will be from the 3rd week of April 2023 and for Engineering Diploma Lateral will begin from the 3rd week of April 2023.
- The last date to submit the application form for Haryana Polytechnic 2023 for Engineering and Technology diploma will be in the 3rd week of June 2023 and for Engineering Diploma Lateral it will be in the 2nd week of May 2023.
- Please note that one candidate can fill out one application form on the website.
- Every candidate has to upload all the documents that will be instructed in the application form and they all should be in the prescribed format only.
- Every instruction in the application form is important and should be followed by each applying candidate properly.
- Avoid making any mistakes in the application form because the application form is essential.
- All your personal information like Name, Date of birth, etc is essential as it will be added to your admit card as well so do not make any mistakes.
- Information such as your registration number, User ID, and Password is important to note down because you will use them again for login purposes.
- Print the application form after you have filled it out and submitted it online.
- No candidate has to send the application form to the exam authorities or anyone else.
Haryana Polytechnic 2023 Application Fee
The application fee is very important; every candidate applying for this exam will have to pay the fee. The application fee is very important and mandatory for every candidate.
The application fee is set by the exam conducting authorities. If a candidate fails to pay the application fee then they will not be allowed to give the exam fee. The exam fee for Haryana Polytechnic 2023 is given below. The candidates can pay the application fee online mode.
- Application fee for the general Category: INR 500/-
- Application fee for reserved category: INR 200/-
Haryana Polytechnic 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria refer to qualifications which are set by the exam authorities. These qualifications are very important for the candidates appearing for the exam. The eligibility criteria are the same for every candidate.
Every candidate has to follow the eligibility criteria. It is advised that the candidates should read the eligibility criteria before they fill out the application form for the exam. The Haryana Polytechnic 2023 eligibility criteria are given below.
- Candidates should have passed the 12th or equivalent exams with physics, chemistry, biology/mathematics subjects.
- Candidates should have passed with a minimum of 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
Diploma Engineering Exam ( LE )
- Candidates must be Passed 12th (Vocational), 12th with PCM or 12th with NSQF level 4. Candidates can apply.
- Candidates can apply for this exam for ITI of at least two years (after the 10th).
Diploma Engineering Exam
- Candidates must have passed the 10th/SSC or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- 10th should be passed with 35% marks and 33% for SC/ST & Kashmiri Migrants.
- Candidates must have passed each mathematics and science subject.
Haryana Polytechnic 2023 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern is significant for every candidate. The candidates appearing for this exam should not miss out on the exam pattern. Exam patterns will help the candidate with the preparation for the exam.
The exam pattern contains all the essential information for the candidates. Information like exam duration, types of questions and much more are included in the exam pattern. The exam pattern for Haryana Polytechnic 2023 is given below.
- Mode: The exam will be online computer based
- Medium: The question paper will be in the English language
- Type of Questions: There will be MCQ questions
- Total Questions: There will be 100 questions in total
- Marking Scheme: One mark would be allotted for every right answer
- Negative scheme: There is no negative marking scheme
|Mode of Exam||Offline Exam|
|No of Questions||100 questions|
|Duration||1 hour 40 min|
|Language||English and Hindi Both|
Haryana Polytechnic 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus is essential for every candidate applying for this exam. This exam is for diploma courses and will not be easy. Every candidate must carefully review the syllabus to score well in exams.
Do not leave any topic from the syllabus. The syllabus is a very crucial part of the exam. Your result will be based on your preparation for the exam. The syllabus for Haryana Polytechnic 2023 is given below.
- Simple and Compound Sentences
- Verb Structures
- Change of Voice and Narration
- Transformation of Sentences
- Prefixes and Suffixes
- Type of Clauses
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Reading Comprehension
- Chemical Substances
- Nature and Behaviour
- World of Living
- Natural Phenomena
- Effects of Current
- Natural Resources
- Economic Scene
- General Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research
- Compound Interest
- Problem on Ages
- Allegation or Mixture
- Banker’s Discount
- HCF and LCM
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Surds and Indices
- Problems on Trains
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Time and Distance
- Volume and Surface Area
- Time and Work
- Arithmetic Progression
- Straight lines
- Geometric Progression
- Arithmetic Mean
- Geometric Mean
- Coordinate Geometry
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Introduction to three-dimensional geometry
- Conic section
- Ellipse Parabola
- Continuity & Differentiability
- Relations & Functions
- Applications of Integrals
- Statistics & Probability
- Application of Derivatives
- Differential Equations
- Finite & Infinite sets
- Linear Programming
- Equal sets
- Sets & Functions
- Vectors & three-dimensional geometry
Haryana Polytechnic 2023 Preparation Tips
Preparation tips are essential for the candidates appearing for this exam. Preparation Tips are beneficial to the candidates. This exam will not be an easy one. The candidates must do a lot of hard work to ace this exam.
Do not miss out on any preparation tips for this exam. Each preparation tip for this exam is essential. Preparing for this exam beforehand would be best for good results. The Haryana Polytechnic 2023 preparation tips are given below.
- Each candidate should read the syllabus carefully before the exam and note that every topic is essential.
- Candidates should not miss out on any topic from the syllabus because anything can be asked.
- Candidates should buy the best books to prepare for the Haryana Polytechnic 2023 examination.
- Search and find some sample papers from previous years and solve them for practice for the exam. A sample paper will help you know which topic you might not have understood from the syllabus.
- Each candidate should read the previous year’s answer keys because it will help them know what kind of answers are expected in the examination.
- Every candidate should solve mock tests for extra practice before the exam after the syllabus is over.
- Divide your time and make a proper timetable when you get the exam dates because doing this will decrease your stress and you will feel less burdened before the exam.
- Candidates should make their notes while they are preparing for the exam themselves. This will help you remember things better before the exam.
- Do not feel stressed before the exam. Avoid tension.
- You should stay calm while preparing for the exam, take breaks between the long study hours, and give yourself some time.
- You should start practising yoga daily in the morning.
- Revise your syllabus twice after it gets completed.
- Every candidate should revise the syllabus thoroughly and every topic in it.
- Do not leave any topics from the syllabus.
- Give your exam full concentration and focus on what you studied.
Haryana Polytechnic 2023 Books
Books are the most crucial source for preparing for the exam. This exam will be prepared best by the books. There are many other sources for this exam but you should prepare with books first.
Buy the best books from a bookstore near you or order them online. Do not leave out any book because each one of them is important. You can find many e-books on the internet that will be the best way to prepare for this exam.
Haryana Polytechnic 2023 Cut Off
The cut-off marks for Haryana Polytechnic 2023 would be released online on the website. The cut-off marks for the exam refer to the minimum marks the candidates will have to score to qualify. The cut-off would be released category-wise.
The candidates scoring more than the cut-off marks will be called for further process. The merit list will be prepared based on the cut-off marks.
Haryana Polytechnic 2023 Merit List
Haryana Polytechnic 2023 merit list would be released online on the official website. The Marti list will be released after the cut-off is released. The candidates who would have filled out the application form and verified their documents will get access to the merit list.
The candidates would be allotted the merit list based on the marks obtained in the exam. The merit list would depend on various factors. The website will announce all the other details about the merit list.
Haryana Polytechnic 2023 Reservation
The exam authority for Haryana Polytechnic will be allotting reservations to various candidates in various colleges and institutions in Haryana. Keep on reading below.
- For the girl candidates, there is a total of 25% horizontal reservation in all Haryana’s technical institutes/ polytechnics.
- Maximum 10% sanctioned seated intake per course in the EWS reservation of state Govt. shall be available in all educational institutions.
Haryana Polytechnic 2023 Counselling
The counselling process for Haryana Polytechnic 2023 would be based on a range of rounds. The process of counselling will take place after the merit list is released. The counselling will be held through two online off campuses.
The candidates who would have scored well would have qualified for the exam and their names would be on the merit list. There are many stages of counselling for the Haryana Polytechnic 2023 exam from registration to fee deposit. The candidates must also pay INR 500 as a non-refundable counselling fee.
There are some documents which the candidates need to carry with them to the counselling centre for verification.
- A copy of the online registration slip
- Category certificate
- Haryana Polytechnic 2023 admit card
- Counselling fee payment receipt
- Copy of provisional allotment letter
- Copy of choices submitted by candidates
- Migration certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Haryana Polytechnic rank card
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet, etc.
- Two recent coloured-sized photographs
Question:- How many questions are there in the Haryana Polytechnic 2023 exam?
Ans- There would be 100 questions asked in this exam.
Question:- Is there any negative marking in the Haryana Polytechnic 2023 exam?
Ans- There would be no negative marking in Haryana Polytechnic 2023.
Question:- How many marks would be allotted for every correct answer in the Haryana Polytechnic 2023 exam?
Ans- One mark would be allotted for every correct answer in this exam.
If you have any other queries about Haryana Polytechnic 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.