Latest Applications Open 2024:
FRI M.Sc Admission 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. FRI M.Sc is carrying out a Forest Research Institute Dehradun on access to the M.Sc Programs at the Forestry, Wood Science and Technology, Environment Management as well as Cellulosic paper And The Technology.
It is the citizen-level exam. Forest Research Institute provides you with Ph.D. and M.Sc. courses in various specialties. It will declare (M.Sc.) Admission at FRI University which is known as the deemed university in the 2023 session.
The Forest Research Institute University admission test 2023 will take place at the 12 centers in the country. The entire duration of M.Sc courses is going to be 2 years. In this article, students will get to know the details of the FRI MSC 2023 Important Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Application Form, Admit Card, Result, Admission, etc.
FRI M.Sc Admission 2023 Notification – Application Start Soon
FRI M.Sc Admission 2023 Quick Links
|Important Dates||Check Dates Here|
|Application/ Registration||Check the Application Form Here|
|Courses||Number of seats Indians||Number of seats Foreign Nationals|
|M.Sc. Wood Science & Technology||38||2|
|M.Sc. Environment Management||38||2|
|M.Sc. Cellulose & Paper Technology||20|
FRI M.Sc Admission 2023 Important Date
Forest Research Institute, Dehradun will announce Important Dates for the season FRI M.Sc. 2023.
|Availability of Application Forms||To be announced|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||To be announced|
|Online Remote Proctored Admission Test||To be announced|
|Date of 1st counseling||To be announced|
|Date of 2nd counseling||To be announced|
|Date of Starting New Session||To be announced|
FRI M.Sc Admission 2023 Application Form
FRI M.Sc Admission 2023 Offline Application Form will be Released. Candidates may download an application form for FRI M.Sc Admission 2023 from the official website. Candidates will fill out the online Application Form and submit the application fee through payment.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Steps to Apply
Significant information is associated with the Application Form mentioned below for the reference of the applicants.
- Registration will be led by a completely online mode.
- Candidates will be needed to complete the eligibility criteria to fill up the FRI M.Sc Admission 2023 Application form.
- Candidates must have to fill out the Application Form gently with the correct details.
- Candidates need to provide all the details properly. To avoid the form from the rejection. As only correct details will be accepted and the filled form will be rejected.
Candidates are obliged to provide the following personal and academic details:
- Full Name (As per Class X Board examination certificate)
- Date of birth (As per Class X Board examination certificate)
- Category (GEN/ OBC/ SC/ ST)
- Whether belonging to the PD category.
- Year of passing Class XII
- Name of Parent/ Guardian
- Address for communication
- PIN code
- Phone/ Mobile Number
- Email address
The candidate needs to be paid Rs. 1200/- as the Application Fee for each course.
The application form can be sent by mail on the payment of Rs. 1200/- through the banking draft is drawn to the advantage of “The Registrar, Forest Research Institute University” that must be paid at Dehra Dun, P.O.I.P.E., Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun 248 195.
A candidate who would like to apply for two and more courses has to fill up a separate form fee at Rs. 1200/- for each course.
The form is received by Bank Draft for Rs. 1200/- which must be paid when Dehradun to the advantage of –
FRI (Deemed) University,
P.O.: I.P.E., Kaulagarh Road,
FRI M.Sc Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Interested applicants should verify the FRI M.Sc 2023 eligibility details thoroughly before completing the online application form. Candidates need to be met by FRI M.Sc. 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the successful application for the entrance test.
The detailed FRI M.Sc. 2023 eligibility is given below:
- Nationality: The candidates whose citizenship is an Indian or any Foreign country citizen can apply to the FRI M.sc course.
- Qualification: 3 years of bachelor’s degree in Science that will have the minimum subject studied in Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Maths, Physics, Zoology, and bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Forestry.
- For M.Sc. Wood Science and Technology: B.Sc. degree in Forestry, 3 year’s bachelor’s degree in Physics, Maths, and Chemistry.
- For M.Sc. Environment Management: 3 year’s bachelor’s degree in any branch of Basic or Applied Scientific or Bachelor’s degree in Forestry or Agriculture or B.E/B. tech in Environment Science.
- For M.Sc. Cellulose and Paper Technology: 3 year’s bachelor’s degree in science along with Chemistry as one of the topics or B.E/B. Tech. (Chemical or Mechanical engineering).
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit regarding in-service to the candidate M.Sc. Environment Management course will have to be 50 years. The age should be calculated as on July 31, 2023, and no further relaxation will be given.
- Mandatory subjects: for Agriculture or Forestry, students must have studied
- Percentage: The candidate must have secured 50 % marks and Scheduled Caste, or Programmed Family have to score 45% marks to be eligible to apply.
- Domicile: The students should have a residence in India.
FRI M.Sc Admission 2023 Exam Pattern
Here we are mentioning the details of the FRI M.Sc Admission 2023 Exam Pattern.
- Mode of Examination: FRI M.sc 2023 is an offline exam.
- Duration of Exam: The entire duration of the entrance test is 3 hours.
- Question Papers: In line with FRI M.sc 2023 Exam Pattern, the exam will be composed of multiple-choice questions.
- Language of The Paper: The language of the paper will be English.
- Marking Scheme: Each question will be accompanied by 4 alternative answers. The contender is required to choose one that they have a correct answer out of 4 options. Candidates have to answer using blue/black points only.
- Negative Marking: There’s going to be negative marking for an incorrect answer to the extent of one-fourth (¼) of the marks allocated to questions.
|I||Basic Sciences with Social Sciences||100|
|II||Arithmetic & Quantitative Ability||40|
|Interpretation of Tables|
|III||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|IV||English Language: Comprehension, Vocabulary, Grammar, Idioms||30|
For every incorrect answer, there will be a negative marking of ¼ marks.
Note 1: for Foreigners candidates, there are 15% places on the supernumerary basis which are reserved.
Note 2: At the time of seat, confirmation Foreign Nationals are not accepted from the Entrance Test while the candidates will have the fundamental and main qualifying degree.
FRI M.Sc Admission 2023 Syllabus
FRI M.Sc. 2023 Syllabus split into Sections A and B for Paper 1 and 2. A detailed syllabus for FRI M.Sc. 2023 is listed below:
- Basic Sciences including Social Science
- Arithmetic and Quantitative abilities, Computational ability, Quantitative reasoning, Interpretation of Tables, Graphs, etc.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- English Language, Comprehension, Vocabulary, Grammar, Idioms, etc.
The syllabus covered in Section A consists of the following topics:
- General Silvi cultural Principles
- Silviculture Systems
- Silviculture of Trees
The syllabus covered in Section B consists of the following topics:
- Social Forestry
- Joint Forest Management and Tribology
- Forest Soils, Soil Conservation, and Watershed management
- Forest Management and Management System
- Forest Working Plan
- Forest Mensuration and Remote Sensing modeling
- Surveying and Forest Engineering
- Forest Ecology and Ethnobotany
- Forest ecology
- Forest Resources and Utilization
- Environmentally sound forest harvesting practices
- Need and importance of wood seasoning and preservation
- Forest Protection & Wildlife Biology
- Forest Economics and Legislation
FRI M.Sc Admission 2023 Admit Card
Candidates who register themselves for the exam can download the admit card. FRI M.Sc. 2023 Admit card contains the code of center and the applicant is given roll number in the third week of April 2023.
The student will be required to get the FRI M.Sc. 2023 Admit Card. To download the admit card, they have to enter the Roll Number and Password. The FRI M.Sc. 2023 Hall ticket/Admit Card is going to have a blank space on the paper.
The Admit Card is the single most important document that must be carried on the day of the exam. Pupils will be not allowed to enter the examination hall without resorting to the FRI M.Sc. 2023 Admit Card. The student has to carry the Valid document along with the Admit Card.
If a student is not being able to gain FRI M.Sc. 2023 Admit Card or may still have not received, then duplicate admit cards will be available at the center administrator of their exam center.
FRI M.Sc Admission 2023 Result
The FRI MSc. 2023 Result will contain the details of the candidates like Applicant Name, Roll Number, Application Number, Rank Secured by them, Marks Score by them.
A merit list of candidates including a waiting list based on aggregate marks secured in the written test. Candidates will be chosen in order of merit in all the categories.
FRI M.Sc Admission 2023 Admission Procedure
FRI M.Sc Admission 2023 Counseling will be done in two stages. The first part of counseling will be held in July 2023 and the second counseling will be organized in the 2nd week of July.
Eligible candidates will not be allowed to attend the counseling session. After qualifying the exam those candidates are nominated in the merit list, they will get called out for the Counseling Procedure.
FRI MSC 2023 counseling seat will be made available to the next candidate. If a selected candidate doesn’t join by the given date or if no supplement has been asked for and decided on by the University, then admission will go to be canceled automatically and the seat will be made available to the next applicant in the waiting list.
For verification, they should also conduct necessary documentation. The seat portion will be submitted to candidates in the FRI Dehradun following the validation and seat of the documents.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling
- Transfer and Migration certificate
- X and XII mark sheet
- Qualifying degree mark sheet
- Admission Test Admit Card
- Caste, PWD Certificate (If applicable)
- Aadhaar Card
Fee Structure of FRI M.Sc Admission
- Semester fee – 750 US$ per semester (1st Installment is payable at the time of Admission)
- Caution money – 50 US$ (Refundable)
- Hostel fee – 40 US$ per month
- Sports, Magazines fees – 30 US$ p.a.
- Library/ Teaching aid fee – 50 US$ per semester
- Degree fee – 10 US$
For any other query regarding the FRI M.Sc Admission 2023, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.
I’m Kajal Vishwakarma, a Commerce postgraduate passionate about content management at iaspaper.net. My role involves gathering and updating vital university information, ensuring accuracy for students. With a zest for learning, I thrive on delivering quality content. Diligence and proactivity define my approach, aiming to provide comprehensive and reliable data to support educational pursuits. I’m committed to serving the academic community with credible and accessible information.