Latest Applications Open 2023:
AP PolyCET 2023 Application Form has been available on 16th February 2023. AP PolyCET 2023 is administered by the State Board of Technical Education and Training of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad. The Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic joint entrance test is a gateway to obtaining admission to professional courses at various state polytechnics.
This is a state-level test conducted once each year. Applicants can obtain admission to various engineering degrees and non-engineering degree programs in the AP state.
Here, applicants can consult here How to complete the complete AP PolyCET 2023 application procedure in detail.
AP PolyCET 2023 Application Form – Available
Applicants may complete the application form as directed. The application form can be completed in online and offline mode. For offline applicants, they can contact the nearest helpdesks (a list of helpdesks will be provided on the website).
The application form has been available on 16th February 2023. Applicants can complete the online application form by 30th April 2023.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
The Exam will be held on 10th May 2023. Applicants can also check the status of their application on the website.
Applicants must complete the details carefully in the application form and they must also upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature. Remember to take extra copies of the completed application form for future use.
The application fee can be paid through online/m-Seva/payment gateway/net banking/Helpline centers (Polytechnics). The application fee will be Rs. 400/- for each candidate.
How to Fill AP PolyCET Application Form 2023
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to fill out the online application form:
Step-1: Fill in details in the Application Form
Step-2: Upload Photo & Signature
Step-3: Pay the Application Fee
Step-4: Download the Hall Ticket
Check below the complete step-by-step application form-filling procedure:
Step-1: Go to the Official Website
- First, go to the official website link (link will be given above).
- Click on the link and open it in the new window.
- Enter your 10th-class hall ticket number, year of passing, and date of birth.
- Click on the login or forget the password button (in case forget the password).
Step-2: Fill in Personal Details
- Name: Fill in your name according to your school records. Fill one letter in each box and leave a gap in parts of your name.
- Father’s Name: Fill in your father’s name as per your certificates.
- DOB: Fill in your date of birth in DD MM YYYY (date/Month/Year) format.
- Contact Details: Fill out your address details such as house no., village/street, Mandal/Town/City, District, Pin code, and mobile number.
- Exam Centre: Fill in the city in which you want to appear for your test.
- Reservation Category: Fill in your caste/category.
- Sign the declaration with regard to your physical fitness.
Step-3: Upload Photo & Signature
- Upload your photograph and signature (do not staple or sign on the photo).
- Click on the browse button, choose the file, and click on the ‘upload’ button.
Step-4: Pay the Application Fee
- Submit the duly signed parent/guardian application form to the computer operator at the nearest AP Online/Meeseva/Payment gateway/ Net Banking/Help Line Centre.
- Pay Rs. 350/- in cash.
Step-4: Get Hall Ticket
- Admit cards will be generated immediately upon submission of the application form.
- Enter all details and click on press the confirm button to generate the hall ticket.
If you have any other questions related to the How to Fill AP PolyCET 2023 Application Form, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.