Latest Applications Open 2024:
NATA 2024 Application Form will be available in March 2024. The NATA stands for (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) and is a national-level aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture. This exam is organized for those who have ambitions to achieve something for admission in architecture courses like B.Arch offered by top institutions of the country.
The Examination will be held in April 2024 for the 1st Session and May 2024 for the 2nd Session. The Examination Hall will be opened 30 minutes before the exam will start. Applicants want to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall.
If the applicant does not report in time, the applicant misses some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
NATA 2024 Application Form – Available Soon
Filling up the Online Application Form 2024
The online filling-up of the Application Form is interactive, and online guidance will be available to the candidate while filling up the form. Please refer to the detailed guidelines for filling out the form.
NATA 2024 Application Form
The filling up of fields will be interactive. As soon as the cursor is taken to a certain field, a cursor tip Message will be shown to the candidate to assist in filling up. In case of difficulty, the Help icon placed right next to the field will redirect the candidate to that section of the Brochure, which deals with the filling up of the said field.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Please note that the applicant’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, postal address, and date of birth taken together must be unique for each application. On completion and submission of the Personal Details, the system will generate a unique 8-digit numeric Application Number for the candidate.
- The candidate will be to choose a password and keep it a guarded secret for all subsequent entries into their domain. A Security Question and Answer will be captured from the candidate by the system at this stage.
- The candidate will remember this question-answer pair for prompt retrieval of the password in case it is forgotten at a later stage. Once an Application Number is generated and the password is chosen, the candidate may log out of the system.
The candidate will need to enter the system subsequently for various reasons, as given below:
- Accessing and editing personal information (still going to the document upload stage)
- Uploading of images.
- Performing fee payment through EPG.
- Printing of the Confirmation Page.
- Correction to data if needed.
- Candidate responses will be hosted on the website.
The candidate will be to use this system-generated Application Number and chosen password for subsequent login to the system for all subsequent accesses to the system.
- Therefore, the candidate needs to note down the application number and password.
- It is also important to note the security question and the answer pair for retrieval of the password in case the candidate forgets the chosen password and for future reference.
All candidates are required to upload the following images:
- Recent Passport-size Photograph in Colour
- Own Signature
Documents have to be in jpg/jpeg format. The page size of the document is to be in A4 format. Following are the details regarding the size and dimension of the documents:
- Document Storage size Image dimension
- minimum, maximum Height Width
- Photograph 4 KB 100 KB 4.5 cm 3.5 cm
- Signature 1 KB 30 KB 1.5 cm 3.5 cm
Application Fee Details
Irrespective of his/her gender, a candidate applying for NATA 2024, either the first test or second test, has to pay INR 2000/- (Rupees One thousand and eight hundred only) as an application fee through Online mode. This is inclusive of the service fee charged by the bank. In case the candidate wishes to appear for both the first and second test, he/she shall deposit Rs 3800/- (Rupees Three thousand and five hundred only) as application fees.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST category need to deposit Rs 1,700/- for either the first or second test and Rs 3,100/- for appearing in both tests through online mode.
- Candidates opting to appear from test centres outside the territory of India have to deposit Rs.10000/– for either the first or second test and Rs. 18,000/– for appearing in both tests through online mode.
- The candidate, on successfully uploading the PERSONAL DETAILS and DOCUMENTS, will be directed to the web page containing the process of payment of the application fee as per the following options.
- Payment through EPG: The candidate will click “Payment of fee using EPG services.” the system will automatically redirect to the available payment gateway page displayed on the website.
- As per the candidate’s convenience, he/she may select any of the options to pay the application fee through an electronic payment gateway via debit card, credit card, or net banking and follow the online instructions to complete the payment process.
- After successful payment, the payment gateway will redirect the candidate to the home page, which will show the status of fee payment. Upon successful payment, the candidate will be able to print the final “Confirmation Page.”
Confirmation Page (A proof of Registration)
The Confirmation Page is generated upon successful payment of the Application Fee. Its generation means that the candidate will have been successfully Registered. The candidate should take a printout and preserve the confirmation page for future reference.
There is no need to send any document to the Council by post. A printout of the Confirmation page will not provide admittance to the Test Centre to take the examination. The candidate will be to print the Admit Card when issued online as per the schedule.
If you have any other questions related to How to Fill NATA 2024 Application Form, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.