NATA 2018 Dates has been revised now. The National Aptitude Test in Architecture is shortly known as NATA and it is the national level examination organized by the Council of Architecture. In India, there are many of the institutions and colleges of architecture providing admission to the candidates in architecture courses on the basis of NATA score.
The NATA score is accepting by number of government, private and deemed institutions to offer admission to the candidates in the architecture programs. Every year, there are many of the candidates may apply for this examination to complete their architecture programs.
Here, from this content, students will get the detailed information of NATA in which includes NATA exam dates and schedule.
NATA 2018 Exam Dates –Revised
NATA 2018 Application Last Date and Admit Card dates have been revised now. Check dates from below.
NATA Exam Dates 2018
There are the exam dates of NATA has mentioned below for candidates and they have to check it.
|Starting of registration||18th January 2018|
|Closing date of registration||30th March 2018 (Revised)|
|Publishing of admit card||16th April 2018 (Revised)|
|Exam date||29th April 2018|
|Publication of answer key||15th May 2018|
|Declaration of results||1st June 2018|
NATA Exam Schedule
- The NATA registration was announced from 18th January 2018.
- The students can fill the NATA application form till 30th March 2018 (3:00 PM).
- Candidates should have to pay the registration fee and they have to take the printout of the paying fee confirmation page.
- The NATA admit card will be downloaded from the official website from 16th April 2018.
- The NATA examination is conducted through offline mode at designated exam centers.
- The authority will release the NATA answer key for the applied candidates from 15th May.
- Students should have to check their answers from the answer key to calculate and estimate their marks.
- The NATA result will declare through online mode on 1st June 2018.
- With the result declaration, the authority will release NATA cut off.
- Candidates may apply to get admission into universities/institutions after getting the scorecard.
- There will be no any centralized counseling conduct for the NATA.