Latest Applications Open 2023:
UPSEE 2024 Application Form will be available in February 2024. UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination): Submission of the online application form consists of three simple steps.
Registration (Filling up of Personal and Details and other). Uploading of Scanned Images of photographs, Signatures, and Thumb Impressions. Payment of Examination Fee and Printing of the Confirmation Page.
The entrance examination for degree-level engineering institutions and other professions like engineering, architecture, pharmacy, and management courses.
UPSEE 2024 Application Form – Available Soon
Online Application Form
UPSEE 2024 Online Application Form will be available in February 2024. Read the entire Information Brochure carefully before filling out the On-Line Application Form. The Online Application Form is self-explanatory.
The following are the key elements of the Application Form that will appear in the application (not necessarily in the order).
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Name of the Candidate: Write your Full Name (in English Capital Letters) as recorded in your High School or equivalent examination certificate
- Father’s Name: Write Full Name (in English Capital Letters).
- Mother’s Name: Write Full Name (in English Capital Letters).
- Date of Birth: Fill in your date of birth exactly as recorded in your High School or equivalent examination certificate in dd/mm/yyyy format.
- Nationality: Choose “INDIAN” if your Nationality is Indian; otherwise, choose “OTHERS.”
- Gender: Choose Male or Female or Third Gender (Transgender), whichever is applicable.
- Parent’s Domicile: Choose “Uther Pradesh” if at least one of your parents (Father/Mother) is a domicile of U.P., Choose “Other than Uttar Pradesh” if none of your parents is the domicile of U.P. and choose “GDDA” if belongs to clause 8.5 of Information Brochure.
- Address for Communication: Write your complete mailing address with pin code in CAPITAL LETTERS for postal communication.
- Contact Mobile Phone Number: Write your mobile number. This mobile number will be used for communication with you during the examination/admission process.
- E-Mail Address: Write your E-Mail address. This mail address will be used for communication with you during the examination/admission process.
Qualifying Examination Details:
- Examination: Choose an appropriate option (s) whether you have passed or are appearing in Intermediate (10+2)/ Diploma in Engg./Diploma in Pharmacy/ Diploma in Agriculture Engg./Diploma in Architecture/Graduate
- Qualifying Examination Passed/ Appearing form college situated in: Choose “Uttar Pradesh” if you have passed or are appearing in qualifying examination form UP; otherwise, choose “Other than Uttar Pradesh”.
- Year of Passing / Appearing: Write the year of passing or appearing, whichever is applicable, the qualifying examination.
Subjects in Qualifying Examination:
Choose the subject group in which you have passed/are appearing in, Qualifying Examination.
Choice of City of Centre for Entrance Examination in order of preference:
Indicate three choices for the city of examination from where you wish to appear in UPSEE. Refer to Clause 12 or Appendix-E of the Information Brochure for the examination city.
Choose the applicable category whether you are a candidate of UPGE, UPSC, UPST, UPBC, UPGD, GDSC, GDST, GDBC, GDDA, or OSGE. Refer to Clauses 8.1 to 8.6 of this Information Brochure
Choose a suitable subcategory depending upon whether you belong to sub-categories UPFF, UPAF or UPHC; otherwise, choose “Not Applicable” if you do not belong to any of these sub-categories. Refer to Clauses 9.2 to 9.9 of this Information Brochure.
Rural Weightage Claimed:
Choose “YES” if you are eligible for and want to claim rural Weightage; otherwise, choose “NO”. Refer to clause 10 of the Information Brochure for rural weightage eligibility.
Seeking Admission: Choose the appropriate option the First Year for UG, or 2nd Year (Lateral Entry), or First Year for PG. Please note that this choice is linked to your qualifications and subjects in the qualifying examination. Please refer to clauses 3 & 4 of the Information Brochure.
Course(s) APPLIED FOR:
Choose the appropriate course name(s) you are seeking admission.
Papers in which you wish to appear in UPSEE:
Choose the appropriate paper(s) in which you wish to appear. Refer to Clause 4 of the Information Brochure.
Upload a scanned image of your recent 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm colour photograph in JPEG format. The photograph that is not clear will be considered an attempt of the act of impersonation, and the application form is liable to be rejected.
Upload a scanned image of your signature in JPEG format.
Left Thumb Impression:
Upload a scanned image of your Left Thumb Impression in JPEG format.
Read the declaration and accept the declaration by ticking the checkbox named “I agree” provided. Unless you accept the declaration by ticking the given checkbox, you cannot submit the form.
Mode of Payment:
Choose the appropriate mode (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking) of making payment of the prescribed examination fee and make the payment. Please note that in addition to the examination fee, the bank may charge an additional amount as a service charge and taxes as applicable to the transaction.
Fee Amount in Rupees:
The examination fee is Rs 1000/- for Male/ Transgender candidates of the General/OBC Category and Rs 500/- for SC/ST candidates and female candidates / physically handicapped candidates of all categories. Please refer to Clause 16 of the Information Brochure.
Payment of Examination Fees
After Step 1 and Step 2 are completed, the applicant may proceed with Step 3 to pay the Examination Fee. The examination fee can be paid On-Line ONLY through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
For making payment through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, choose the appropriate “Mode of Payment” and click the “Proceed for Payment” link to pay the examination fee. All VISA/Master cards are accepted. You should be ready with your Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking details. Please note that, in addition to the examination fee, the bank may charge an extra amount as service charges and taxes as applicable.
If the payment is successful, a link appears on the screen/page named “Download Confirmation Page”. You must download this “Confirmation Page” by clicking this link and save the “Confirmations Page” for the record. You are also advised to take two copies of the print-outs of this “Confirmation page” and keep them preserved for the record and future communication. Now your application form is complete. You may log out. Please note that this “Confirmation Page” is not required to be sent to the University / UPSEE office. Your “Application Number” is also printed on this “Confirmation Page”.
AKTU/UPTU 2024 Exam Admit Card
The important information regarding the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket is listed below for the applicant’s reference:
The University will release the admit card on the official website. The applicants have to download and print it through Online Mode only. The applicants should also have extra copies of each document. The admin should be carried to the exam center, or they will not be permitted to write or appear for the entrance exam.
If any candidate is unable to download their AKTU/UPTU 2024 Admit Card, they should contact the helpline as indicated on the website or send an email to the mail address on or before May 2024
If you have any other questions about How to Fill UPSEE Application Form-, you can write your queries in the comments box below.