Latest Applications Open 2024:
HPTU B.Tech (Direct Entry) 2024 Spot Round Counselling will be started soon. The HPTU is popularly known as Himachal Pradesh Technical University and this university offers various Undergraduate & Post-Graduate professional courses in their affiliated colleges/institutes and universities with the aim of creating welfare in society through technical education and training.
In the various programs of this university, admission will offer to the candidates on the basis of their marks scored in the HPCET (Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test) conducted through this university.
Here, from this article, applicants will know detailed information of HPTU B.Tech (Direct Entry) admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedures.
HPTU B.Tech (Direct Entry) 2024 Highlights
|HPTU B.Tech (Direct Entry)
|Himachal Pradesh Technical University (Bachelor of Technology)
|01972 259 577
|Gandhi Chowk, Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh 177001
|Prof. S.P. Bansal
HPTU B.Tech (Direct Entry) Important Dates 2024
Candidates wishing to get admission in B.Tech (Direct Entry) must have to check the important schedule mentioned below.
|Application Form begins
|Final Date for Submission of Application Form
|Spot Round Counseling dates
HPTU B.Tech (Direct Entry) Application Form 2024
On the official website of Himachal Pradesh Technical University, the HPTU B.Tech (Direct Entry) Application has been released.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Those applicants are wishing to get admission to B.Tech (Direct Entry) program from this university student can apply for this examination by filling the application form online mode by visiting the official website.
Candidates can fill the application form by following the procedure mentioned below.
- First of all, applicants need to go on the official webpage of Himachal Pradesh Technical University.
- They must have to register themselves by submitting the required details and the user id and password will be provided to the candidates to fill the application form.
- The applicants should have to fill in all the correct and complete details in the application form after reading all the instructions carefully.
- They need to upload their scanned documents such as photographs and signatures in the required field.
- They should have to submit the application form after confirming all the details mentioned in the application form.
- They have to make the payment of the application fee and download the PDF of the submitted application form and they have to take the printout of it for future use.
Documents to be attached with Application Form
- Application form duly filled
- Marks sheet/Transcript of 10th class
- Proof of age
- Marks sheet/Transcript of 12thclass/Pre-University
- Copy of valid passport & visa
Application Fee is Rs.1500/– as one-time University Registration
HPTU B.Tech (Direct Entry) Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification: Candidates should be qualified in 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject securing at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together to apply in this course.
HPTU B.Tech (Direct Entry) Merit List 2024
On the basis of the previous qualifying examination or entrance examination, applicants will be selected on the merit list for admission in B.Tech (Direct Entry) program.
If two applicants have the same score/marks after respective weightage of NATA or JEE (Main) Paper-II and qualifying examination i.e. 10+2, the applicant’s date of birth will be considered.
HPTU B.Tech (Direct Entry) Reservation Criteria
The seats will be reserved for the candidates as per their categories mentioned below.
|All India Quota (AIQ) Seats
|15% of the total sanctioned seats.
|HP State Quota (HPSQ) Seats
|65% of the total sanctioned intake
|Seats for NonResident Indian(s)
|5% of the total sanctioned intake subject
|Management Seats in Private Institutions only.
|15% of the total sanctioned intake in undergraduate courses only.
|Tuition Fee Waiver Seats
|5% of the sanctioned intake per course subject to the fulfillment of AICTE norms.
HPTU B.Tech (Direct Entry) Cut Off
The minimum/cut off marks to seek admission to B.Tech degree course based on JEE (Main)-2024 (NTA score), HPCET-2024, and 10+2 shall be as follows:
|Name of Exams
|JEE (Main)- 2024 (NTA score)
HPTU B.Tech (Direct Entry) Counseling Procedure 2024
Candidates shortlisted in the merit list will be called out for rounds of counseling procedures and at the counseling session, applicants must have to be present necessarily.
There is first 50% of the seats will be provided to the candidates on the basis of merit/rank/score obtained in the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) and the remaining 50% seats will be filled up on the basis of merit of Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test.
In case the seats remain vacant after exhausting the merit of JEE (Main) and HPCET, the remaining seats will be filled up on the basis of merit of the 10+2 examination conducted by a recognized Board or University.
The number of seats that remain vacant to be filled on the basis of each examination will be shifted and filled on the basis of the next text/examination in continuous order.
Documents Needed for Admission
Candidates need to carry the required documents for admission.
- Certificate of having passed the qualifying examination
- Marks-sheet issued by the Board/University
- Matriculation/Higher Secondary Part-I/Indian School Certificates showing the date of birth
- National Level Entrance Examination/HPCET-2019 Score Card
- Character Certificate from the Head of Institution last attended
- Bonafide/Domicile Certificate issued by the concerned Sub-Divisional Magistrate Executive Magistrate, if applicable
- Reserved Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if applicable
- Physically Challenged Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if applicable
- Income Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if applied under Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme
- An undertaking/affidavit attested by the Executive Magistrate if applied under Beti Hai Anmol Scheme
- Kashmiri Migrants and domicile certificate issued by Competent Authority, if applied under Supernumerary Kashmiri Migrant Quota
- In case an intervening period/gap is involved, a certificate/affidavit issued by a Class-I Gazetted Officer/Notary Public shall be required for the entire intervening period/gap showing the candidate’s preoccupation after leaving the Institution last attended.
If you have any other Questions related to HPTU B.Tech (Direct Entry) 2024, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.
I am Prabhakar Nachanekar, a UG degree holder in Commerce with a passion for education, especially in the field of entrance examinations and tests. Through my blog, I aim to keep my readers informed and updated on the latest developments and trends in this field. In addition to my passion for education, I love to play cricket and explore the world through travel. With a strong desire to learn and share knowledge, I strive to deliver accurate and detailed information that can be helpful to students, educators, and anyone interested in the world of education. Follow my blog to stay informed about the latest updates and trends in entrance examinations and tests, and learn about my exciting experiences in cricket and travel.