Latest Applications Open 2024:
HSTES B.Arch 2024 Application Form will be released soon. The HSTES also refers as Haryana State Technical Education Society and Haryana State Counseling Society-HSCS) in the Department of Technical Education, is also the name of this authority. This society was constituted on 21-3-2007 by notification no. – 20/2/07-4 TE by the State of Haryana.
This society is a self-financed authority that provides various post-graduate, graduate, and diploma courses in different disciplines of Engineering, Technology, Architecture & Planning, Pharmacy, Management, etc. in Haryana State.
This article will give applicants detailed information on HSTES B.Arch admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure.
HSTES B.Arch Notification – Application Out Soon
HSTES B.Arch 2024 Highlights
|Haryana State Technical Education Society (Bachelor of Architecture)
|Haryana State Technical Education Society
|To be Announced
|1 Hour 30 Minutes
HSTES B.Arch Important Dates 2024
The important schedule of HSTES B.Arch is mentioned below for the candidates who will apply.
|Admission based on
|Based on the combined merit of
valid NATA-2024 Score
|Applying Online for registration
|Last Date to Apply Application
|Online verification of marks/ particulars of the candidate
|Declaration of Inter-Se-Merit/ Rank
|1st Round Counselling
|2nd Round Counselling
|Choice Filling and Choice Locking
|Seat Allotment Result
|Physical reporting of the candidates at
the allotted institute
|Updation of vacancy position by the
respective institutes on
|Final cut-off date of all admissions
(including institute level)/ Last date of
Start of Classes
|Final cut-off date for institutes for
online uploading all admissions on
HSTES B.Arch Application Form 2024
The HSTES B.Arch Application Form will be released soon on the official webpage of the Haryana State Technical Education Society.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Those applicants are interested and eligible to get admission in the Bachelor of Architecture course in the various affiliated colleges/institutes of Haryana State, they can apply by filling the application form online mode by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- Applicants must have to visit the official webpage of the Haryana State Technical Education Society first of all.
- After carefully reading the complete instructions, applicants must register themselves and a user id and password will be generated.
- The applicants should have to select their appeared course and subject list and then start filling application form using all the required details such as First name/ Middle Name/ Last Name, mobile number, and email ID in the required field of the application form.
- In the application form, applicants have to upload their scanned required documents, such as photographs and signatures in the required field.
- Applicants should have to submit the application form after filling in all the required details and confirming that.
- They have to submit the application form and take a printout for future use.
Documents to be attached with the Application Form
- Application form duly filled
- Marks sheet/Transcript of 10th class
- Proof of age
- Marks sheet/Transcript of 12th class/Pre-University
- Copy of valid passport & visa
The Application Fee is Rs.200/- for All Reserved Categories (SC/BC/ PH/FF/ESM/GIRLS/KM/EWS)
HSTES B.Arch Eligibility Criteria
The applicants need to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and the eligibility criteria details mentioned below.
- Applicants should be qualified in 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as mandatory subjects with 50% in aggregate OR
- 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/ State Govt. with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination. OR
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling, with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of Examination.
- Candidates should have qualified marks in NATAB.Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
HSTES B.Arch Merit List 2024
HSTES B.Arch 2024 Inter-Se-Merit/ Rank List will be released in October 2024. On the official webpage of the Haryana State Technical Education Society.
The HSTES B.Arch merit list will display to the applicants and those applicants will have qualified marks in the previous year qualifying examination, they will be shortlisted in the merit list and they will call out for a counselling session, which is conducted online.
HSTES B.Arch Reservation Criteria
The candidates will reserve the seats.
|All India Quota (AIQ) Seats
|15% of the total sanctioned seats.
|HP State Quota (HPSQ) Seats
|65% of the total sanctioned intake
|Seats for Non-Resident Indian(s)
|5% of the total sanctioned intake subject
|Management Seats in Private Institutions only.
|15% of the total sanctioned intake in undergraduate courses only.
|Tuition Fee Waiver Seats
|5% of the sanctioned intake per course subject to the fulfilment of AICTE norms.
HSTES B.Arch Counseling Procedure 2024
HSTES B.Arch 2024 1st Round Counseling Registration will be started soon. The following are procedure has mentioned below for the candidates and they have to follow them.
Those applicants are shortlisted in the merit list, they will be called out for counselling procedure and they must have to be present at the counselling session with the required documents for verification.
Admission will be provided to the candidates for the first year of five years B. Arch. The course shall be based on aggregate marks of 10+2 or equivalent and valid NATA score or score qualified JEE (Main) PaperII (B.Arch/B.Planning) in the ratio of 50:50 (weightage).
Documents Needed for Admission
Applicants should have to carry these required documents at the counselling and seat allotment session for verification.
- Mark Sheet of Qualifying Examination
- Proof of Date of Birth if the same is not mentioned in Mark Sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Proof of Reserved Category (if any)
- Relevant Certificate in case of KM, TFW & EWSs Category
- Proof of deposit of Application Fee in the Designated Bank
- Application No. and Password (the candidate shall enter his/ her Application No. and Password for the Verification process at the Designated Center)
If you have any other queries about HSTES B.Arch 2024, write your questions in the comment box below.
I am Prabhakar Nachanekar, a UG degree holder in Commerce with a passion for education, especially in the field of entrance examinations and tests. Through my blog, I aim to keep my readers informed and updated on the latest developments and trends in this field. In addition to my passion for education, I love to play cricket and explore the world through travel. With a strong desire to learn and share knowledge, I strive to deliver accurate and detailed information that can be helpful to students, educators, and anyone interested in the world of education. Follow my blog to stay informed about the latest updates and trends in entrance examinations and tests, and learn about my exciting experiences in cricket and travel.