Latest Applications Open 2024:
HSTES 2023 Application Form has been Released. HSTES 2023 The admission forms from different Haryana Courses Admissions to various colleges have been accepted online. The head of the board, and the directorate of technical education will be given the official dates for releasing the application form.
The HSTES (Haryana State Technical Educations Society) ‘s admission process has been conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Haryana for the candidates who have admission to various B.E/ B.Tech/B. Arch and B. Pharmacy (4 Years Duration Course) courses. Candidates who want to get admission to B.E and B.Tech courses must go through the three off-campus counselling processes, which will be held online.
The applicants who want to get more information related to the HSTES 2023, such as eligibility criteria, application process (application form, application fee), important events and tentative dates, counselling session, results, merit list, etc., can go through the details we have mentioned below in this article.
HSTES Notification – Application Released
Highlights of the HSTES 2023
|Name of the exam||Haryana State Technical Educations Society|
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Haryana|
|Frequency of the exam||Once a year|
|Mode of the exam||Online mode|
|Test takers||Approximately one lakh|
|Accepting colleges||73 colleges|
HSTES 2023 Important Dates
The candidates should be aware of the critical dates of the HSTES (Haryana state technical education society) because it will help the applicant prepare for the entrance exam or any submission, etc.
The list of important dates will contain Important events such as the last date of payment of the application form, the date of the counselling process, etc.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
So here in this section, we have provided the details related to the HSTES 2023 Important events and tentative dates for the applicants’ reference.
Dates for Diploma Engineering & Dates for B.E./B.Tech. Courses
|Events||Dates for Diploma Engineering||Dates for B.E./B.Tech.|
|Applying Online for registration||9th June 2023||7th June 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Application||26th July 2023||30th July 2023|
|Deposition of Application Fee either Online||9th June to 27th July 2023||7th June to 30th July 2023|
|Online verification of marks of Qualifying Examination and other details||9th June to 27th July 2023||To be Announced|
|Declaration of Inter-Se-Merit/ Rank at www.onlinetesthry.gov.in and www.hstes.org.in||1st August 2023||To be Announced|
Dates for Diploma Engineering LE & Dates for D. Pharma
|Events||Dates for Diploma Engineering LE||Dates for D. Pharma|
|Applying Online for registration||13th June 2023||12th June 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Application||24th July 2023||7th August 2023|
|Deposition of Application Fee either Online||24th July 2023||Till 7th August 2023|
|Online verification of marks of Qualifying Examination and other details||13th June to 25th July 2023||12th June to 8th August 2023|
|Declaration of Inter-Se-Merit/ Rank at www.onlinetesthry.gov.in and www.hstes.org.in||27th July 2023||10th August 2023|
HSTES 2023 Application form
The applicants can fill out the HSTES 2023 Application form online by following some steps given for the candidates unaware of the procedure.
The HSTES (Haryana state technical education society) 2023 Application form will be available on the of university’s official website. The candidate who wants admission register on the official website beforehand.
Applicants can review the details related to the HSTES 2023 Application form in this section.
- The first step in getting to the HSTES 2023 Application form is that the candidates have to visit the official page of the university and get themselves registered.
- Once the registration is completed, the candidates have to find the HSTES 2023 Application form and fill in all the information asked.
- The HSTES 2023 Application form will include the information such as mentioned below:
- Applicant’s name
- User Name
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Caste Category (Gen/OBC/SC/ST)
- Domicile certificate
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- The percentage obtained in the qualifying examination
- Name of the School/Board
- Annual Income of the Parents
- Address along with the city, district, and PIN code.
The candidates must also attach the required documents along with the HSTES 2023 Application.m
Once all the procedure is complete,d the candidates will submit the HSTES 2023 Application for,m but before that,t the candidates have to pay the application fee. Payment should be made through online payment modes like credit cards, debit cards, s or net banking systems.
HSTES 2023 Application fee
The candidates who have filled out the HSTES 2023 Application form must also pay the HSTES 2023 Application fee before submitting the HSTES 2023 Application form.
The applicants will get the details related to the HSTES 2023 Application fee in the below-mentioned section.
- The HSTES 2023 Application fee can be paid through online payment modes like credit cards, debit cards,s or net banking.
- The candidates in the general category are eligible to pay Rs 500 as the HSTES 2023 Application fe. e
- And candidates who belong to the ST and SC category must pay Rs 200 as HSTES 2023 Application fee through online payment modes before submitting the application form.
|Application fee for general category||Rs 500/-|
|Application fee for HGST, TFW, EWS, and KM applicants||Rs 200/-|
HSTES 2023 Eligibility Criteria
All candidates applying for the HSTES (Haryana state technical education society) should check the HSTES 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the course beforehand.
The candidate will be removed from the process if they are not eligible for admission to the respective course.
The HSTES 2023 Eligibility Criteria of the HSTES (Haryana state technical education society) are mentioned below so that the candidates can check the list and prepare themselves.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates applying to TES (Haryana state technical education society) should have cleared their 1212th-class examination. However, those applicants who have completed a Diploma in Engineering and Technology are also eligible to apply.
- Recognition: The diploma exam should be passed by a recognized Institute or University.
- Compulsory subjects: The HSC exams should be completed with physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects; the candidate must also have chemistry/ biotechnology//biology/technical vocational along with those subjects.
- Minimum Marks (General category): The applicants should have secured more than 45 % marks in the above exam if they belong to the general category.
- Minimum Marks (reserved category): The applicants who belong to the reserved category should have secured a minimum of 40 % marks in the qualifying exam.
HSTES 2023 Merit List
The officials will release the rit list of the HSTES (Haryana state technical education society) for B.E and B.Tech courses wionlineThe candidates can check the HSTES 2023 Merit List from the link provided,m or they can also visit theuniversity’s official website.
The candidates must log in to the website by entering their login I’d and a password provided at registration to see the HSTES 2023 Merit List. After that, the candidates will find the HSTES 2023 Merit List on the dashboard, and they can take a printout of the HSTES 2023 Merit List for future reference. The candidates whose names will be on the HSTES 2023 Merit List must attend the counselling process,s and the HSTES 2023 Merit List will be created by the official on the criteria of scores obtained in the JEE Main 2023.
HSTES 2023 cut off
The official authorities will be preparing the HSTES 2023 cut-off for the applicants. The HSTES 2023 cut-off will be prepared for the Haryana B. Tech admission 2023. The applicants will be able to get the HSTES 2023 cut-off on the official website.
The HSTES 2023 cut-off will consist of the minimum marks wn applicant should score to get admission to the institution. Applicants must score more marks than the HSTES 2023 cut-off to get admission.
The applicants will get more details related to the HSTES 2023 cut-off on the official website, as the authorities will update the details on the website itself.
HSTES 2023 counselling process
The HSTES 2023 counseling Process of HSTES 2023 (Haryana state technical education society) for admission into B.E and B.Tech courses will be conducted by the official representative of the university inonlineThe candidates whose names will be put up on the merit list must attend all the sessions on the HSTES 2023 counselling process.
The candidates will be allotted seats based on their HSTES 2023 counselling process performance. The results of the seat allotment will be posted on the official website.
The candidates will be allotted that based on the scores obtained by the candidates on the JEE Main 2023 and ale availability of the Seats. The candidates have to go for verification to the allotted university with the documents and the fee payment.
Below mentioned is the list of the documents required for verification.
|SSC Marksheet||HSC Marksheet|
|SSC Passing Certificate||HSC Passing Certificate|
|Any additional qualifying mark sheet||Any additional qualifying passing certificate|
|Category certificate||Character certificate|
|Passport size photograph||Government ID Proof|
|Transfer certificate||Print of the filled Application form|
If you have any other queries about HSTES 2023, write your questions in the comment box below.
I am Prabhakar Nachanekar, a UG degree holder in Commerce with a passion for education, especially in the field of entrance examinations and tests. Through my blog, I aim to keep my readers informed and updated on the latest developments and trends in this field. In addition to my passion for education, I love to play cricket and explore the world through travel. With a strong desire to learn and share knowledge, I strive to deliver accurate and detailed information that can be helpful to students, educators, and anyone interested in the world of education. Follow my blog to stay informed about the latest updates and trends in entrance examinations and tests, and learn about my exciting experiences in cricket and travel.