Latest Applications Open 2023:
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIML) has been recognized as an “Institution of Excellence” by India’s Ministry of Human Resource Development. The hotel offers academic programs at postgraduate and executive-level in the field of management. Admissions are conducted on the basis of the different national level a competitive examination such as a CAT, GMAT, and GATE.
IIM Lucknow is registering the 1,100 students annually across its various courses while the number of applicants number is in thousands. The most recent placement disk at the institute witnessed a 100% record in just 3 days. The biggest number of offers addressed the Consulting sector (32%) from companies such as Amazon, Deloitte, Flipkart, Accenture, etc. Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Lucknow is acknowledged as an “Institute of Excellence” by MHRD. It has been ranked 4th amongst Management colleges by NIRF 2023. The institute is also placed in the 8th from the Economic Times in 2023.
It is the 4th IIM established in India. At The Moment, the institute tutors the newly established IIMs of Jammu, Kashipur, Rohtak as well asSirmaur.IIM L offers PGP, PGP in Agribusiness Management (ABM), and FPM. Candidates with 98.2 or greater percentile in CAT are nominated for the above courses. In the case of FPM, the institute also accepts a fully qualified score in GATE/ GRE/ GMAT/ JRF/ SRF (UGC/ CSIR/ ICAR) exams.
IIM Lucknow Admission 2023 Notification – Application Releasing soon
IIM Lucknow 2023 Important Dates
Candidates must check the IIM Lucknow 2023 Important Dates
|Available on Application Form||February 2023|
|Last date of available Early-bird Discount||April 2023|
|Last Date of Application Form||April 2023|
|Acceptance and payment of acceptance fee||May 2023|
|Module I||May 2023|
|Module II||September 2023|
|Module III||January 2023|
|Module IV||April 2023|
|Available on Application Form||November 2023|
|Last Date of Application Form||February 2023|
|PGPWE Entrance Exam||February 2023|
|Announcement of Shortlisted Candidates||To be Announced|
|Writing Ability Tests and Personal Interviews||To be Announced|
|Announcement of Selected Candidates||To be Announced|
|Acceptance and Submission of First Installment of Fees||To be Announced|
|Induction and commencement of Program||To be Announced|
IIM Lucknow 2023 Application Form
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. Interested and eligible candidates can choose to apply online. Applicants who are looking for admission to different courses must complete and submit the Application Form online by visiting the official website of University. You can follow the below steps in order to fill the Application Form more easily and with success.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- For the successful application procedures, start by going to the website of the institute.
- Candidates must first register themselves in order to apply.
- During registration, they must offer a valid email address and mobile number.
- Email id & password will be sent to the email address and phone (specified by the candidate) on the registration is successful.
- Using the same log-in information log in to application page in order to access the application form
- Read the instructions carefully and start filling up the Application Form as per the given instructions.
- Uploading the necessary documents and then proceed to your payment options page.
- The application fee would be paid via online operation.
- If the payment happens through an online state then you print the final Application Form that is generated upon successful payment.
IIM Lucknow 2023 Application Fee
|Application Fee||Rs. 2000|
|Total Programme Fee (including boarding and lodging on double occupancy basis excluding GST @ 18% or as applicable as per Govt. of India Guideline)||Rs. 400000|
IIM Lucknow 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum requirement for the PGP course is listed as follows:
Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwD categories) or equivalent CGPA.
The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Science/ Agricultural Engineering or in any of the tabulated allies in the subjects:
|Agriculture||Food Technology, Food Technology & Management|
|Animal Husbandry/Fisheries||Rural Studies/Rural Sociology/Rural Cooperatives/ Rural Banking|
- Those who have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or B.E/ B. Tech equivalent examinations of Professional Societies, that are identified by MHRD/ UPSC/ AICTE are also eligible.
- Candidates having any qualification to the equivalent bachelor’s degree recognized by the AIU, New Delhi awarded by UGC recognized University/Institutions can also be applied.
- Final year applicants are also eligible. Nevertheless, their admission subject to the certificate stating that the student has finished all the necessary conditions bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification.
- PGP aims at developing managers with strong conceptual fundamentals and skills required to manage the business.
- IIM L also offers PGP-ABM to the developing agribusiness leaders, business people, and intrapreneurs with a vision, competence, and appropriate attitude.
IIM Lucknow 2023 Admissions Process
Candidates must check the IIM Lucknow 2023 Admission Process
For Post Graduate Program in Sustainable Management (PGP-SM)
Duration: 2-years | Full-time
Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree carrying at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwDjob applicants). Students in their final year may also apply for the program
For Post Graduate Program in Agribusiness Management (PGP-ABM)
Duration: 2-years | Full-time
Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in Agri. Science/ Agricultural Engg. or allied subjects that have at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/PwD) OR Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
Selection Process for PGP SM and ABM: It based on performance in CAT, scholastic accomplishment, work experience, and achievement in Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
For Fellow Program in Management (FPM)
Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Master’s degree or equivalent education with minimum 55% marks (OR) Undergraduate degree 60% marks (OR) Professional qualification such as CA, ICWA, and CS
Selection Criteria: Valid scores in the GATE/GRE/GMAT or JRF/SRF(UGC/CSIR/ICAR). The final selection will be on the basis of any of these CAT taken in the last two years.
For Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM)
Duration: 2 years | Part-time
Eligibility: Minimum 55% marks in Class 10th as well as a 12th and Masters’ degree in every discipline with minimum 55% marks (OR) CA, ICWA, CS or the corresponding degree with a minimum 55% aggregate marks.
Selection Criteria: In Effect For The score in CAT/ GRE/ GMAT/ GATE and CSIRUGCNET/JRF or NTA UGC NET/JRF. The final selection will be based on personal interviews, and academic performance, and professional profile.
One among them is a Need-based IIML Scholarship. The students whose husband/parents’/self income is less than INR 4 Lakhs are eligible for this scholarship. The financial assistance would be in the form of a fee waiver and is subject to academic achievement. IIM-L has also collaborated with the Central Bank, the State Bank of India and Axis Bank with a view to providing subsidized interest rates on loans availed by IIM-L candidates.
If you any queries regarding IIM Lucknow 2023, you can ask your query leave comments below.