Latest Applications Open 2024:
The Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) is the most prominent and deemed university in Kerala State. The IIST is the first institute recognized in Asia for candidates to provide them with better education and study of Space science and technology.
The Indian Institute of Space Science Technology provides various undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate programs for candidates. It is necessary for all those students who want to appear for this examination to complete their future and ambition by IIST.
The IIST is conducted under the Department of Space, Government of India. It is the best way to make the future of life. In this article, we have provided IIST Eligibility Criteria, admission procedure, courses, etc., for candidates.
IIST Eligibility 2023
The Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Eligibility Criteria information should be clear for candidates to get admission to IIST to complete their B. Tech or B. Tech Dual Courses. Those aspirants aspiring to get admission to the IIST must check the eligibility criteria before filling out the admission form.
The candidates should be advance eligible to fill out the application form for the IIST B.Tech course to get admission, and there will be no separate eligibility criteria for IIST B.Tech.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
IIST Eligibility Criteria
The IIST Eligibility Criteria has given below for all that aspirants who want to get admission to the IIST.
- Nationality of Candidates
Those candidates who appear to get admission to the IIST should belong to the Indian Nationality, which is necessary for all those students.
- Age of candidates
Candidates from the General category and Other Backward Classes (OBC) must be born on or after October 1, 1992, while candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST)/Persons with Disabilities (PD) should be born on or after October 1, 1987.
- Important Notes
Candidates must bring the Birthdate mark sheet/ Certificate of high school / First Board or its equivalent exam and Board examination. It is valid as proof of the age of candidates.
- The interested candidates must secure at least 75% aggregate marks in Class XII (or equivalent) board examination.
- SC, ST, and PD candidates must have obtained at least 65% aggregate marks in class XII to be considered eligible for IIST B.Tech admission in 2023.
- The final examination of the 10+2 system is conducted by any recognized Central / State Board, such as the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi, etc.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board / University.
- The final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- Any Public School/Board/University examination in India or any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- S.C. vocational examination.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
Aggregate marks will be calculated by considering the five subjects
- A language (if the candidate has taken more than one language, then the language with the higher marks will be considered)
- Any subject other than the above four (the subject with the highest marks will be considered)
- All applicants must take JEE Advanced 2023 for IIST B.Tech Admission 2023.
- For JEE Advanced 2023, the candidates are also required to take JEE Main 2023, without which the candidates cannot take the second level exam – JEE Advanced 2023.
Marks required in JEE Main & JEE Advanced
|Category||Minimum Aggregate Marks||Minimum Marks in Physics, Chemistry
Mathematics in JEE Advanced
|General||20%||5% marks in each of the three subjects
(Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).
|OBC- NCL||18%||4.5% marks in each of the three subjects|
|SC, ST & PD||10%||2.5 % marks in each of the three subjects|
If you have any queries related to IIST Eligibility 2023, you can ask your query in the comments section below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.