Latest Applications Open 2023:
IIT JAM 2024 Application Correction will be started in November 2023. The IIT JAM 2024 (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission of M.Sc). Candidates should have to fill out the Application Form as per their IIT JAM Eligibility, and they also can correct the application form details within a few dates.
The applicants will be able to get admission to the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Indore, IIT Kanpur, IIT Bombay, IIT Bhubaneshwar, IIT Delhi, IIT Gandhinagar, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Guwahati, IIT Madras, IIT Roorkee, etc. based on eligibility criteria.
Here, through this content, applicants will learn detailed information about IIT JAM, including correcting the IIT JAM application form.
IIT JAM 2024 Application Correction – Started Soon
IIT JAM Application Form Correction 2024
The IIT JAM Application Form Correction will be available for the candidates through Online mode.
Before the starting and last date, candidates can correct the Application Form. Applicants must have to provide the login id and required documents to correct.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Correction of these Details can be done
- Candidate’s Name (only minor spelling mistake with document proof).
- Date of Birth (minor change in date/ month/ year with document proof).
- Parent/Guardian’s Name (only minor spelling mistake with document proof).
- Category (with document proof).
IIT JAM Application Form Correction Dates 2024
The important dates of the IIT JAM application form correction are mentioned below.
|Accepting emails for correction in the application form of JAM||November 2023|
|Last date till which the institute shall entertain emails for the form corrections||November 2023|
|Exam City Change Correction||November 2023|
How to Correct the Mistake in the IIT JAM Application Form
Candidates can correct their mistakes in the Application Form of IIT JAM by following the steps provided below.
- Firstly, students need to visit the official website of JOAPS.
- They must submit the application form with the required details such as enrollment ID or Registration-ID and Password.
- After logging in successfully, they must click the link for application form correction.
- Applicants can correct their mistakes in the application and submit them.
Fields that can be Modified:
The corrections/modifications will be allowed in the following fields:
- Category Change
- PwD Status
- Exam City
Additional Fee for Change of Fields:
|Gender change from Female to Male/Transgender (not applicable for SC/ST and PwD candidates)||Rs 750/- for a Single paper & Rs 1050/- for two papers|
|Category change from SC/ST to Gen/OBC (not applicable for Female and PwD candidates)||Rs 750/- for a Single paper & Rs 1050/- for two papers|
|PwD status change from PwD to non-PwD (not applicable for Female and SC/ST candidates)||Rs 750/- for a Single paper & Rs 1050/- for two papers|
|Examination City||Rs 500/-|
If you have any queries regarding IIT JAM 2024 Application Form Correction, you can ask us by commenting below.