Latest Applications Open 2023:
ILICAT 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for Postgraduate Diploma Programs. Indian Law Institute All India Common Admission Test, in short, is called ILI CAT is conducted by the authority of the Indian Law Institute.
Through this exam, candidates can get the opportunity of admission to LLM Programs offered by the law college which was established in 1956; the law school conducts the Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test (ILICAT) at the national level.
Information is provided below of ILI CAT Entrance Exam, Such as the Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Admit Cards, & Syllabus.
ILICAT 2024 Notification – Application Soon
ILICAT 2024 Quick Links
|Important Dates||Result/Merit List|
ILICAT Important Dates 2024
ILICAT Exam Dates 2024 are released by the authority of ILI (Indian Law Institute). Check full entrance exam dates so you will not forget any particular events.
ILICAT 2024 Dates for LL.M & Ph.D. Course
|Important events||Dates (Tentative)|
|ILICAT Registration/Form Filling||Soon|
|Last date Submission||April 2024|
|Availability of Admit Card||May 2024|
|Date of Entrance Test||May 2024|
|Notification of Entrance Test Result||May 2024 (Ph.D.) and May 2024 (LL.M)|
|Personal Interview (Ph.D.)||to be Announced|
|Viva -Voce shortlisted of Candidates||to be Announced|
|Display of First Merit List & last date of the deposit fee||to be Announced|
|Display of Second Merit List & last date of the deposit fee||to be Announced|
|Display of third Merit List & last date of the deposit fee||to be Announced|
ILICAT 2024 Dates for PG Diploma Courses.
|Important events||Dates (Tentative)|
|ILICAT Registration/Form Filling||Soon|
|Last date Submission||June 2024|
|Display of First Merit List||July 2024|
|Display of Second Merit List||July 2024|
|Display of Third Merit List, if required||July 2024|
ILICAT Application Form 2024
The ILICAT 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for Ph.D./LLM & Postgraduate Diploma Programs. Candidates get registered for your application for the entrance exam for admission. ILICAT 2024 Application Form is available online on the official website for Indian Law Institute admissions and offline mode applications are also available.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
ILICAT 2024 Application Form can be filled till due date. And Along with ILI CAT 2024 Application Form, they have to enter/upload a Statement of Purpose (SoP) which should not be more than 2000 words.
ILICAT 2024 Application Fee
Pay Application Form fees through Online mode or by Offline mode. candidates can pay the application fee either in online (Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking) or Offline (Demand Draft) Mode.
ILICAT 2024 Application Fee (if the form is submitted online) is Rs 2500 and ILI CAT 2024 Application Fee (if the form is submitted offline) is Rs 1500.
Step 1: Registration
- Open the official website.
- Search for the link “ILICAT 2024”, click on the web link, and this will take you to a new webpage.
- Fill the details of your name, email id, mobile number, and date of birth.
- The step is complete and is termed as “ILICAT 2024 registration”.
- You will receive an email from the university’s side containing the details of the username and password.
- Click on the link and this will take you back to the official website.
Step 2: Uploading the scanned image of the photograph and signature
- Once the details have been filled the system will ask you to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- Click on the “Choose File” button and upload the file.
- Make sure the maximum size of the photo is 100 KB and the signature is 50 KB.
Step 3: Uploading the personal details of educational qualification
- Provide the details of class 10 and class 12 percentage and total marks.
- Complete the details of graduation and post-graduation.
- Details about if you are NET qualified or not are to be uploaded.
Step 4: Payment of ILI CAT 2024 application fee
- The application fee can be paid in online or offline mode.
- In the online mode, the fee has to be paid through credit/ debit cards.
- In offline mode, you have to pay the fee through DD.
The details of the payment mode along with the fine for late payment, are as follows:
|Application mode||Fee (in Rupees)||Late Fee (for submitting the form in person)|
|Download Application Form||Rs. 2500||+ Rs. 500|
|By post or courier||Rs.1100 *||NA|
Please note Students who are requesting for the Application Form via post/ courier need to send a DD of Rs.1100 enclosed in the letter itself.
ILICAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
Educational qualification: University has decided that an LLB degree should be completed from a known university recognized by the BAR council of India by the applicants who want to apply. Applicants who hold a law degree from a foreign university that is affiliated with an eminent university are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum marks: Applicants must have secured a minimum 50% Marks in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing applicant: Applicants who are in the process of the final exam are also eligible.
- Age criteria: Applicants above the age of 21 years are eligible to apply for the exam. University has not decided on an upper age limit for the applicants to apply for the exam.
ILICAT 2024 Exam Pattern
The important information related to the paper pattern for the entrance exam is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
- Duration: Authority will conduct an entrance exam for two hours.
- Maximum marks: Applicants will have to appear on the question paper of a maximum of 160 marks.
- Section: The question paper will be divided into three parts.
- Type of question: Authority will ask objective type multiple choice questions as well as subjective type questions in the entrance exam.
- Mode of the exam: The entrance exam is conducted in offline mode for the applicants by the authority.
- Several questions: A total of 140 multiple choice questions will be asked in the entrance exam and 4 subjective type questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
- Solve the preceding years of question papers.
- Try to understand every topic deeply.
- Keep practising until the end.
- It is tough to appear in exams for candidates, if the candidate wishes to qualify the examination, then all candidates must prepare the best.
- Go through the syllabus and exam format properly.
ILICAT Syllabus 2024
The question paper will be divided into three parts. Applicants are advised to refer to the university’s official website to get detailed information related to the syllabus for the entrance exam.
Applicants who want to score more marks in the entrance exam should understand the syllabus and the pattern for the preparation of the entrance exam. Part 1 will be based on important subjects like English and general knowledge.
Part 2 will be based on legal aptitude for the applicants’ reference. The question paper in the entrance exam will be based on subjective type question on legal aspects in part
ILICAT Admit Card 2024
Authority will provide admit cards to the applicants by post or email or in person at the time of submission of the application form. Authority will also release admit card in online mode on the official website of the university for the applicants.
Applicants who want to appear for the entrance exam need to download the admit card from the official website. Authority will allow applicants to enter the examination center if they have carried the admit card. The admit card is a gate pass for the applicants to enter the examination center.
Applicants are advised to take a printout of the downloaded admit card for further reference. Admit card should be kept safely as it will be needed at the time of counseling and admission process.
ILICAT Result 2024
ILICAT 2024 Merit List will be released in July 2024 for PG Diploma Courses. After completion of the entrance exam authority will announce the results of the applicants in online mode. Results can be downloaded from the official website of the university.
Authority will also publish the results on the notice board of the campus. Applicants can see the results on the notice board of the campus also. Copies of the downloaded results should be taken for future reference.
The result contains details of the scores achieved and should be kept safely as it will be needed at the time of counseling and admission process.
ILICAT Counselling 2024
After the declaration of the authority of the results will be preparing a merit list of the applicants based on the scores achieved by them in the entrance exam. After publishing the Merit list authority will conduct counseling sessions for the applicants.
The counseling process will be based on the merit list and marks scored by the applicants in the entrance exam. Applicants are requested to be present in person at the time of counseling at the decided date and time.
Applicants need to carry some important documents at the time of counseling for the verification. Applicants will get admission to the university after document verification is done.
If you have any other questions about ILICAT 2024, you can write your queries in the comments box below.