Latest Applications Open 2024:
IMI Bhubaneswar 2024 Application Form has been Released on 26th November 2023. The authority International Management Institute has released an official notification on its website. International Management Institute (IMI), Bhubaneswar, was established in 2011.
Admission will be provided to eligible candidates into Full-Time PGDM, FPM, and Part-Time PGDM programs, which AICTE approves. Candidates can get selected for admission based on valid scores on the entrance exam (CAT /CMAT/XAT/GRE /GMAT /TOEFL/IELTS).
In this article, Candidates can read the details related to IMI Bhubaneswar 2024, including the Application form, Exam dates, eligibility criteria, How to apply, etc.
IMI Bhubaneswar 2024 Application- Released
IMI Bhubaneswar 2024 Application Form
Candidates can go through the application form details, which we have mentioned below:
- Authority will provide the admission procedure in two mediums, online and offline mode.
- Candidates interested in applying can obtain the application form online on the official website.
- Or through offline mode by pursuing it from the International Management Institute.
- In the form, fill-up the applicant’s name, contact, address, educational qualification, etc.
- Upload the scanned image with a signature not more than 50 KB in asked JPG format.
- The application processing fee for only IMI Bhubaneswar is ₹1000/- plus GST @ 18% Payment can be made online via net banking, Debit Card/Credit Card, or offline via Demand Draft.
- DD should be drawn to the International Management Institute, payable at New Delhi.
- Every applicant mumust submit the application fees,, which is the last stepregistration step.
Offline mode application form & fees with DD should be sent to the following address:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
International Management Institute
IDCO Plot No. 1, Gothapatna, PO: Malipada
Dist.: Khurda, Bhubaneswar- 751003
IMI Bhubaneswar 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding IMI Bhubaneswar 2024 Eligibility Criteria for admission:
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: For Full-Time PGDM, applicants will need to hold the Bachelor’s degree with securing a minimum of 50% marks (for the reserved category- 45% marks).
- For FPM, candidates will have to clear the Master’s degree with securing a minimum of 55% marks or should have a Bachelor’s degree with securing a minimum of 60% marks and,
- For Part-Time PGDM, an applier must pass the Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks and have two years of work experience.
- Age Limit: there are no age criteria mentioned to apply.
- Candidates must take a look at the complete eligibility criteria for offer courses.
IMI Bhubaneswar 2024 Application Dates
Candidates can check the following essential dates of IMI Bhubaneswar 2024 in the below schedule:
|Online Application Form Available From||26th November 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||March 2024|
|Short-listing process from||April 2024|
|Interviews in Delhi (for the Delhi campus)||To be Announced|
How to Apply
Here we have mentioned the complete procedure to apply for IMI Bhubaneswar 2024 Application Form:
- Applicants can register form on the official portal by clicking on the “Log-in” option on the registration page.
- The submitted registration form will be rejected immediately if the incorrect/incomplete form is received.
- In the form, enter the information: full name, Father /Mother’s name, correspondence address & permanent address, Gender, Academic Details, Birth Date, and valid Email ID, and select the program, etc.
- Provide the document: Class 10th Mark-sheet & Passing Certificate, Class 12th Mark-sheet & Passing Certificate, Graduation Mark-sheets & Degree Certificate, Certificate of Work Experience (if any), and Scorecard of CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT, etc.
- To register successfully, submission of application fees is compulsory.
If you have any queries regarding IMI Bhubaneswar 2024, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
I am Prabhakar Nachanekar, a UG degree holder in Commerce with a passion for education, especially in the field of entrance examinations and tests. Through my blog, I aim to keep my readers informed and updated on the latest developments and trends in this field. In addition to my passion for education, I love to play cricket and explore the world through travel. With a strong desire to learn and share knowledge, I strive to deliver accurate and detailed information that can be helpful to students, educators, and anyone interested in the world of education. Follow my blog to stay informed about the latest updates and trends in entrance examinations and tests, and learn about my exciting experiences in cricket and travel.