Latest Applications Open 2024:
IMI Bhubaneswar 2024 Application Form has been Released on 26th November 2023. The IMI (International Management Institute), Bhubaneshwar, is the 37th best private business school approved through AICTE and accredited through NBA.
This institute provides admission to candidates for the 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). Those candidates who wish to complete their 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM for Part-time) from this institute; can fill out the application form online and offline.
Here, from this article, applicants will learn detailed information about IMI Bhubaneswar admission dates, application forms, eligibility criteria, and admission procedures.
IMI Bhubaneswar 2024 Notification – Application Released
IMI Bhubaneswar 2024 Quick Links
IMI Bhubaneswar 2024 Highlights
|Exam Name||IMI Bhubaneswar|
|Full-Form||International Management Institute, Bhubaneswar|
|Courses Offered||PGDM Courses|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
IMI Bhubaneswar Admission Dates 2024
Candidates can check the vital admission schedule of the International Management Institute if they wish to get admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program.
|Online Application Form Available From||26th November 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||March 2024|
|Shortlisting process from||May 2024|
|Interviews in Delhi (for the Delhi campus)||May 2024|
|Interviews Outstation (for Delhi campus)||To be Announced|
|Interview Kolkata & Bhubaneswar Campus||To be Announced|
|Display of final results* (for Delhi campus)||To be Announced|
|Commencement of Program* (for all campuses)||Last week of June 2024|
IMI Bhubaneswar Application Form 2024
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
IMI Bhubaneswar 2024 Application Form has been Available On the official website, Applicants interested in getting admission to the 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) from International Management Institute can fill out the application form online. Application form-filling steps are mentioned below.
- IMI Bhubaneswar 2024 Application Form can be filled out till the due date.
- Applicants need to go to the official webpage of the International Management Institute, Bhubaneswar.
- To fill out the application form, applicants have to register themselves, and they will get login details.
- Using the login details, applicants can fill out the application form by submitting their personal information, educational qualifications and uploading some documents.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee, submit the application form, and take the printout of the application after submitting it.
The Application Fee is Rs.1000/– and the application fee can be paid online using credit, debit, bank transfer, and demand draft.
IMI Bhubaneswar Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check their eligibility criteria before filling out out the application form and the eligibility criteria details mentioned below.
- Applicants should be qualified for a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline.
- They must have scored at least 50% aggregate marks in the final exam.
- The bachelor’s degree must be for a minimum duration of three years.
- Those candidates who are in their final year and wish to apply for the final exam can also apply for the IMI Bhubaneswar.
- Applicants must have appeared for anyone out of the CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT exams.
Courses Offered through IMI Bhubaneswar
The International Management Institute, Bhubaneswar, provides various courses to the candidates, and the courses are
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
The PGDM course offered by the IMI is for 2 years. At the end of the three terms, the students must undergo a summer internship for 8-10 weeks.
- Fellow Programme in Management
FPM is a full-time course. An IMI Bhubaneswar Aptitude Test and personal interview/presentation will make the selection for this course.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Part-Time)
The PGDM Part-Time was introduced in the year 2013. This course is also for 2 years.
IMI Bhubaneswar Result 2024
Based on the IMI Selection Index, admission will provide to the candidates in IMI Bhubaneswar. The result will be declared on the official website, and the qualified candidates will get admission letters sent by post to the candidates at their postal address, which is provided through candidates in the application form.
Candidates will have to pay 1st instalment of the fee within two weeks of the date of offer, and if candidates fail to pay the 1st instalment; then admission will be provided to the following candidates selected on the waiting list. Those applicants who want to withdraw their name from the selected course at IMI; their pay will be refunded through the authority except deduction of the processing fee of Rs. 1000 (Rupees One thousand only).
IMI Bhubaneswar Admission Procedure
Candidates should follow the admission procedure of IMI Bhubaneswar, which is mentioned below for them.
- The applicants can apply to this institute to complete their aspiring programs by filling out the application form based on their marks scored in the CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT examination.
- As per marks scored in XAT/CMAT/GMAT Examination, the candidate’s educational background, marks of class 10th, and 12th, graduation, and work experience, applicants will be shortlisted in the merit list.
- The selection procedure of IMI Bhubaneswar includes impromptu speaking, essay writing, IMI aptitude test score, and personal interview for the candidates.
Selection Process Centers
The Selection Process will be conducted in the following cities, including Bhubaneswar:
IMI Bhubaneswar Placements
More than 50 companies are visited at this campus to recruit the PGDM course candidates, and as per that following are the statistics of last year’s placements.
- Average CTC – Rs.6.91 Lakhs
- Median CTC – Rs.7.55 Lakhs
- Maximum CTC – Rs.7.76 Lakhs
- Deviation in CTC – Rs.1.05 Lakhs
Companies that visited the campus in the previous year.
|Broncos||Decathlon||RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group|
|Bisk Farm||HDFC Mutual Fund|
|Britannia||Elara Capital||HDFC Bank|
|Coffee Day||GEP||The New Marrion|
|IDBI||In2 IT Technologies||In fluidity Solution|
|Jaguar||Kansai Nerolac||Kotak Mahindra|
|Mahindra Finance||Marico||Market Simplified|
|Maruti Suzuki||Maven Magnet||Vedanta|
IMI Bhubaneswar Fee Structure
Following is the fee structure for the IMI Bhubaneswar 2019. The fee structure is as per last year.
|Alumni Life Membership||Rs.12000|
If you have any queries regarding IMI Bhubaneswar 2024, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
I am Prabhakar Nachanekar, a UG degree holder in Commerce with a passion for education, especially in the field of entrance examinations and tests. Through my blog, I aim to keep my readers informed and updated on the latest developments and trends in this field. In addition to my passion for education, I love to play cricket and explore the world through travel. With a strong desire to learn and share knowledge, I strive to deliver accurate and detailed information that can be helpful to students, educators, and anyone interested in the world of education. Follow my blog to stay informed about the latest updates and trends in entrance examinations and tests, and learn about my exciting experiences in cricket and travel.