Latest Applications Open 2023:
The IMI (International Management Institute), Bhubaneshwar, is the 37th best private business school approved by AICTE and accredited through NBA.
This institute provides admission to candidates in the 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM).IMI Bhubaneswar 2023 Application Form has been Released Now, and the last date to Apply Application on 2nd December 2019.
Those candidates who wish to complete their 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) from this institute; can complete the application form online and offline.
IMI Bhubaneswar Admission Dates 2023
Candidates can check the vital admission schedule of the International Management Institute if they wish to get admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program.
|Online Application Form Available From||Released|
|Last Date to Apply||To be Announced|
|Short-listing process from||To be Announced|
|Interviews in Delhi (for the Delhi campus)||To be Announced|
|Interviews Outstation (for Delhi campus)||To be Announced|
|Interview Kolkata & Bhubaneswar Campus||To be Announced|
|Display of final results* (for Delhi campus)||To be Announced|
|Commencement of Program* (for all campuses)||Last week of June 2023|
IMI Bhubaneswar Application Form 2023
IMI Bhubaneswar 2023 Application Form will be released soon. On the official website, applicants interested in getting admission to the 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) from International Management Institute can fill out the application form online. Application form-filling steps are mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Applicants need to go to the official webpage of the International Management Institute, Bhubaneswar.
- To fill out the application form, applicants have to register themselves, and they will get login details.
- Using the login details, applicants can fill out the application form by submitting their personal information and and educational qualifications and uploading some documents.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee, submit the application form, and take the printout of the Application after submitting it.
The Application Fee is Rs.1000/– and the application fee can be paid online by using credit, debit, bank transfer, and demand draft.
IMI Bhubaneswar Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check their eligibility criteria before filling out out the application form and the eligibility criteria details mentioned below.
- Applicants should be qualified for a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline.
- They must have scored at least 50% aggregate marks in the final exam.
- The bachelor’s degree must be for a minimum duration of three years.
- Those candidates who are in their final year and wish to apply for the final exam can also apply for the IMI Bhubaneswar.
- Applicants must have appeared for anyone out of the CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT exams.
If you have any queries regarding IMI Bhubaneswar Exam Dates 2023, you can ask your query and leave comments below.