Latest Applications Open 2023:
X-GMT 2023 Exam Dates have been announced. The Xavier University Bhubaneshwar (XUB) has organized the X-GMT Examination, which is completely known as the Xavier General Management Aptitude Test. It is the national-level entrance examination, which is organized to offer admission to the applicants in 14 postgraduate programs, including 10 MBA and 4 MA Programs in total.
Based on marks obtained in CAT, XAT, GMAT, or X-GMT entrance exams, admission will provide to the candidates in their aspiring management programs. This examination is conducted every year to offer admission to the candidates.
This article will give applicants detailed information on X-GMT’s important dates, application forms, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure.
X-GMT 2023 Exam Dates – Announced
X-GMT Important Dates 2023
The important dates of X-GMT are mentioned for the candidates who want to get admission to their aspiring management programs.
|Application starting date||Released|
|Last date to apply||10th December 2022|
|Declaration of Admission Result||–|
X-GMT Application Form 2023
X-GMT 2023 Application Form has been Released for Postgraduate Programs, and those applicants who wish to get admission to the various management programs from the various affiliated management colleges of Xavier University; can fill out the application form online mode by visiting the official website. The application form-filling steps as mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- First, applicants must go on the official website of Xavier University Bhubaneshwar (XUB).
- Candidates should have to register by submitting the required details such as name, email address and mobile number, and the XUB ID and password to be provided to the applicants.
- By using the login details, applicants can fill out the application form with all the correct and complete details, such as Personal, Academic, and Professional Details in the form.
- Candidates should have to upload their photograph and signature in the specified format only and pay the application fee of their choice,.
- After filling in all the details, applicants have to submit it
Applicants can pay the application fee online by using credit/debit cards and net banking. The application fee details are mentioned below.
Course Provided through X-GMT
Through X-GMT, applicants can get admission to these programs, such as
- MBA in Business Management (MBA-BM)
- MBA in Global Management (MBA-Global)
- Executive MBA in Business Management (EMBA-BM)
- Executive MBA in Business Analytics (EMBA-BA)
- MBA in Human Resource Management (MBA-HRM)
- MBA in Rural Management (MBA-RM)
- MBA in Sustainability Management (MBA-SM)
- MBA in Urban Management & Governance (MBA-UMG)
- Master of Business Finance (MBF)
X-GMT Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants are going to fill out the application form of X-GMT; they must have to check their eligibility criteria, which are mentioned below for them.
- Candidates with a three-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University can apply with a valid Admission Test score.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s Degrees in Architecture, Planning, Geography (Hons.), and Economics (Hons.) with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and candidates from other disciplines with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in their three-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) program are also encouraged to apply.
If you have any other queries about X-GMT Exam Dates 2023, you can write your questions in the comment box below.