IPU CET is also called Indraprastha University Common Entrance test that is conducted by Guru Go bind Singh Indraprastha University(GGSIPU). It is organized per year. It is considered to be initiated by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University that is held every year. The application form will be available from January 2018. The form is necessary to for the students to be filled to appear in the exam.
IPU CET 2018 Application Form
This page has the information about the application form that is going to be announced officially by the college. The student is suggested that to apply for application form you are required to give every information in the form. You will not be allowed for any changes when you have submitted it.
Students can check here details for IP University Application Form 2018:
- The application form can be filled and submitted via online mode through the website.
- Candidates should fill the application form after reading the instructions given in the information bulletin.
- The GGSIPU application form will not be provided through any offline mode.
- Students are suggested to choose the CETs carefully, as no modification/changes will be permitted after submitting the application form.
- Candidates have to fill separate application for each programme they are applying.
- The image should be in JPEG & GIF format and the image size should not exceed 80KB.
- After submitting the application, candidates should take the printout of it as a proof of application.
- In case of correction in DOB, Candidates name, Parents name, choice of category, etc. candidates should submit a physical application with the prescribed fee to the address given below:
Things to keep ready before filling the IPU CET 2018 application form
|S.No.||Scanned images||Image format||Size of the file||Dimensions of the file|
|1||Photograph||JPEG/ GIF||80KB||30mm x 45 mm|
|2||Signature||JPEG/ GIF||80KB||80 mm x 35 mm|
|3||Left Thumb Impression||JPEG/ GIF||80KB||30 mm x 60 mm|
The candidate can apply for application form going through the mentioned steps.
STEP – 1 – Visit the official website for filling the forms at wwwipu.ac.in
Aspirant may got to site https://ipu.ac.in through online medium to get admission in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
Step – 2 – IPU Application Form
You can apply for application form through online medium. Two kinds of forms are there to be used by students, first, one is used for entering the personal information and second form is used to feed the academic information but to give the academic qualification is not mandatory and it can be filed only when you are having this information.
Step – 3 – Choose the Category
To feed the personal information, student must choose any one of the given fields
- Engineering/Professional/M.Phil/PG Diploma/PG Ayurveda Programs,
- Post Graduate Medical Courses / Super Specialty Medical Courses / Under Graduate Medical Courses / B.Sc. (Yoga).
STEP – 4 – First Form- Fill the Personal Details and General Information (First tab)
At initial page of the form, you must enter the General details, personal information and have to feed other necessary data in the form.
Student must load the scanned small size color photo and signature, but the photo size must be 80kb with JPEG format.
STEP – 5 – First Form Qualification Details- (second Tab)
You can enter the academic information as per the selected course
According to the selected exam category, the page that is for entering the academic information Engineering/Professional/Medical programs, PhD Program and Postgraduate Medical Courses.
- Student need to feed the captcha
- Go through the I Agree check box
- Select the Submit tab
- When you have clicked on the cancel tab you are no to get permitted to verify and make changes in the general and academic information you have given.
While clicking on OK, you will not be allowed to change the information so it is suggested that you must enter true information.
STEP – 7 – Generation of Login ID and Password
Pressing on OK, you will see the message box pop up on the screen and you have to give your login id and password to get admission in various courses.
STEP – 8 – Second Form – Course Application- (First Tab)
Aspirant clicks on the Course Application button to take up courses and click the Apply for Courses” tab.
Candidates should check their eligibility before filling the application form. The eligibility criteria for various courses are mentioned here:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Students should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects.
- Percentage: Candidates should have obtained at least 55% marks in PCM subjects.
- Qualifying Exam: Passed B.Tech/BE, M.Sc, MCA or equivalent examination in the relevant field.
- Percentage: Candidates should have obtained minimum 60% marks.
- Qualifying Exam: Students should hold bachelors degree or passed final examination of ICAI, ICWA, etc.
- Percentage: Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Students should have a bachelors degree in any discipline from any recognized college or university.
- Percentage: Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in the graduation degree.
Here we are providing the official dates of IPU CET 2018. The application release date not announced yet whenever it announced we will update here:
|Programme||Application Release||Application Last Date||Exam Date|
|B.Tech||1st week of March 2018||1st May 2018||13th May 2018 (2:00 PM to 4:30 PM)|
|M.Tech (Chemical Engineering)||3rd week of March 2018||1st May 2018||12th May 2018 (10.30 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|MBA||2nd week of March 2018||1st May 2018||26th May 2018 (10.30 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|MCA/MCA (SE)||1st week of March 2018||1st May 2018||13th May 2018 (10.30 AM to 1:00 PM)|
How to Apply
Here we are providing some major steps to fill and submit the IPU CET 2018 Application Form:
- Go through the official website of the IPU University (link will be given above).
- Click on the link “Apply Online” on the website.
- The IPU CET application form will appear on the screen.
- You have to fill the general information like personal, mailing and contact details.
- Go through the upload images option.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- After uploading images, click on the “Next” button.
- Now, fill the qualification details carefully and submit it.
- Read the declaration form, fill the security code and submit the application.
- After that, Login ID and Password will be generated for further login.
- Click on “Apply For Courses” option and fill the details of courses you are applying.
- Pay the required application fee through online mode.
- After fee payment, take printout of the application form for further use.
There is no need to send the printout of the application form to the university.