Latest Applications Open 2024:
Woodland Institute of Nursing GNM 2024 Application form will be Released Soon. Woodland Institute of Nursing offers General Nursing and Midwifery (G.N.M) for 3 years Course for seats of 30 students.
Woodland Institute of Nursing is a private nursing institute positioned in Shillong, Meghalaya. It was set up in the year 2006. It is allied with North Eastern Hill University (NEHU). The college has been placed in a very attractive environment with its surprising weather and full of trees.
Candidates from low-income backgrounds/ families may apply to the Managing Director to reduce fees with an increment to render service to parent hospitals at the end of the course. Candidates have to fill out the GNM Nursing Admission application form immediately after the selection.
Woodland Institute of Nursing GNM 2024 Notification – Application Soon
Candidates need to be updated about the important dates for admission which have been declared as per the notification.
The important information regarding the vital events and dates will be specified below for the applicants:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Application Form||To be Announced|
|Last date for submission of the Application Form||To be Announced|
|Scrutinization of Application Form||To be Announced|
|Date of Entrance Exam||To be Announced|
|Date of Counselling||To be Announced|
|Display of Selected List||To be Announced|
|Last Date for Payment of Selected List||To be Announced|
|Display of 1st Waiting List (10 Students)||To be Announced|
|Last Date for Payment of 1st waiting list||To be Announced|
|Display of 2nd Waiting List (10 Students)||To be Announced|
|Last Date for Payment of 2nd waiting list||To be Announced|
Woodland Institute of Nursing GNM 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon.
- A standard Application form will be issued by the Institution on payment of 300/ – in cash or 350/ – by D.D. in favor of Woodland Institute of Nursing payable at Shillong.
- The application form is duly filled up by the student’s own hand the student’s own handwriting duly fills up the application form, and all the necessary documents should be submitted to the Institute.
- While filing the application form, applicants need to enter some necessary particulars in the application form, for instance, personal details, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent details, and further details.
- Candidates also need to provide scanned images of photographs and signatures in quantified size and format mentioned on the authorized website of the university.
- Candidates are ordered to fill the application form appropriately and properly with the correct information.
- Applicants are told to take a printout of the application form when the application form is filled.
- Three recent passport-size photos of the candidate duly attested by the Gazette Officer.
- Birth Certificate from the competent authority.
- Attested copies of Mark sheets of Class -X and Class -XII.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- In the case of schedule Tribe/ schedule Cast, the irrespective certificate is issued from the competent authority.
- Two self-addressed of five Rupees postal stamped envelopes.
- One recommendation letter from the Parent/Guardian who is going to vouch for the candidate.
- Eye Check-up reports must be attached along with the form.
The significant details related to the application fee is cited below for the candidates:
- Payment of the application fee is an important part of the application process consequently applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- Particulars of the application fee will be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
- The Application payment of 300/ – in cash or 350/ – by D.D
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which will be produced by the system.
The important information about the eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates:
- The contender Education Qualification: 10+2 Science/Arts/Commerce with 40% aggregate.
- Age -17 to 35 years.
- Sex- Female preferably unmarried/ widow/divorce without encumbrance will also be considered.
Note: All documents enclosed in the application form must be produced in original at the time of interview.
All candidates whose Application form is found to be correct and in order will have to appear for a written entrance test. Selected candidates based on merit will be called for the personal interview and psychological assessment.
Candidates selected for admission will have to undergo a Medical checkup. All expenses involved in the checkup is the candidate’s own expenses.
Any candidate found to be medically unfit will not be admitted. Selected candidates will be intimated. A three months period of preliminary training (P.T.S Training) will be given to the students, at the end of three months an examination will be conducted.
A candidate who passed this examination will be considered suitable to continue the training.
In the counseling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill the registration form to partake. After that applicants need to opt for the choice along with their preference and secure the choices filled in the counseling round.
When the counseling round is done applicants need to download seat allotment letters from the official website of the university. When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to visit the allotted college with all crucial pamphlets and credentials.
For any other queries related to Woodland Institute of Nursing GNM 2024, you can leave queries below in the comment box.
Hello! I’m Priyanka Mishra, an Arts postgraduate and the vibrant force at iaspaper.net. My role involves wielding the magic wand, and skillfully updating the dynamic realms of Board Exams and Nursing Exams. With a palette of knowledge, I paint the canvas of information with flair and precision, ensuring our users receive not just updates but a symphony of accurate details. IASpaper.net, turning ordinary exam information into an extraordinary experience is my daily masterpiece.