Latest Applications Open 2024:
ISM Dhanbad MBA Admission 2024 Application form will be Released soon. The ISM (Indian School of Management) also known as the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Dhanbad and this institute offers admission to candidates in the MBA program of IIT Madras and IIT Dhanbad.
Those applicants are wishing to get admission to this program in this institute; must be qualified in the Common Admission Test, commonly known as CAT, conducted on a national level. The applicants can fill the application form for the MBA program in this institute on the basis of their eligibility criteria.
Here, from this article, applicants will get detailed information on ISM Dhanbad MBA Admission dates, Application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure.
ISM Dhanbad MBA Admission Dates 2024
The admission schedule of ISM Dhanbad MBA is mentioned below for the applicants; they should know about the schedule.
|CAT 2024 result
|Availability of application form
|Application last date
|Declaration Of Admission Results
|Reporting at IIT(ISM) Dhanbad
|Commencement of Semester for all MBA courses for the Session 2024–24
ISM Dhanbad MBA Application Form 2024
ISM Dhanbad MBA Admission 2024 Application Form will be released soon, and those applicants are aspiring to get admission to the MBA program of IIT Madras and IIT Dhanbad, can fill the application form on or before the last date of ISM Admission. Application form filling steps are mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Candidates need to go on the official webpage of the Indian School of Management.
- They need to register themselves by entering the required details and the unique ID and password will be created
- Applicants have to use their unique ID and password to fill the application form and they have to enter the details such as personal and educational details.
- They have to make the payment of the application fee and submit it. They also have to take the print out of it for future use.
- The interview process will be conducted in 5 cities: Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Roorkee. Applicants need to give three preferences. The Institutes retain the final right to hold or not to hold the interview process in any given location. The candidates must be prepared to be interviewed in any location notwithstanding the city preferences given by them.
Documents to carry to fill Application Form
- 10th and 12th mark sheet, Graduation degree.
- Marksheet / provisional certificate (if qualifying examination result awaited).
- Certificate issued by the competent authority (if reserved category).
- CAT 2024 scorecard.
For General, OBC
- Application fee for MBA/MBA in Business Analytics program: Rs. 1600
- Application fee for MBA and MBA in Business Analytics programs: Rs. 3200
Application Fees for SC/ST/PD – Rs.800/-
ISM Dhanbad MBA Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants are aspiring to get admission to the MBA program and going to apply, they should have to check their eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- The candidate should have a valid score in the CAT examination.
- They must have completed their graduation degree or any professional degree recognized by UGC with a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 point scale in the final qualification exam from a statutory university.
- In the final year of graduation, candidates can also apply. However, admission of such candidates will be on a provisional basis, until the submission of documents.
- Those are IIT graduates with a CGPA of 8 or above will be exempted from providing the CAT score.
ISM Dhanbad MBA Result 2024
The admission result for the Two-Year Full-Time MBA Programme will be released on the official website through the Indian School of Technology (ISM), Dhanbad. After successful completion of the Group Discussion and Personal Interview process, the result will declare and the applicants must have to know the schedule of the next procedure.
ISM Dhanbad MBA Merit List 2024
On the official website of the merit list of ISM MBA will be published in which the applicants will be shortlisted if they will be qualified in the CAT exam. It will be prepared after submitting the application form. The applicants must have to check the schedule of GD & PI on the official list that has been released by ISM and have to reach the Department Of Management Studies, IIT(ISM), Dhanbad.
ISM Dhanbad MBA Admission Procedure
Following are the admission procedure of ISM Dhanbad MBA mentioned below for the applicants and they must have to follow them.
- ISM Dhanbad MBA Admission 2024 WAT and PI will be held from February to March 2024 in Delhi.
- Those applicants will have qualified marks in their previous qualifying examination and CAT examination; they can fill the application form.
- Applicants will be selected for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview on the basis of their qualified marks.
- The sanctioned strength for the MBA Program is 62 and the reservation policy of the Government of India meant for higher educational institutions is strictly adhered to
Documents Required for GD & PI Process
The applicants should have to submit these required documents for verification at Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- X & XII Marksheets
- Graduation Marksheets for the appearing candidates
- Graduation degree & Marksheet for passed-out candidates
- Post-Graduation Marksheets for the appearing candidates
- Post-Graduation degree & Marksheet for passed-out candidates
- Date Of Birth Proof
- Complete filled Application Form with Photograph pasted on it
- SC/ ST/ Physically Disabled/ Kashmiri Migrant/ Defense Personnel certificate issued in the proper format by the Competent Authority(if applicable)
- Original CAT scorecard
If you any query regarding ISM Dhanbad MBA Admission 2024, you can ask your query leave comments below.
I am Prabhakar Nachanekar, a UG degree holder in Commerce with a passion for education, especially in the field of entrance examinations and tests. Through my blog, I aim to keep my readers informed and updated on the latest developments and trends in this field. In addition to my passion for education, I love to play cricket and explore the world through travel. With a strong desire to learn and share knowledge, I strive to deliver accurate and detailed information that can be helpful to students, educators, and anyone interested in the world of education. Follow my blog to stay informed about the latest updates and trends in entrance examinations and tests, and learn about my exciting experiences in cricket and travel.