Latest Applications Open 2024:
Jammu & Kashmir MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Provisional Merit List has been Released on 27th July 2023. Online Registration has been started on 19th July 2023. The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) is the supervisory authority of Jammu and Kashmir MBBS/BDS admission, and the applicants will be eligible to get admission in the MBBS and BDS programs in the Jammu and Kashmir State if the candidates will have qualifying marks in the examination of NEET.
Those applicants wishing to complete their MBBS and BDS programs from the various medical and dental colleges of the Jammu and Kashmir State can complete the application form online from the official website of the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination.
NTA conducted this year’s NEET 2023 Examination. Here, from this content, applicants will learn detailed information about Jammu and Kashmir MBBS/BDS admission, including Jammu and Kashmir MBBS/BDS admission dates, application forms, and eligibility criteria.
Jammu & Kashmir MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 – Started
Jammu & Kashmir MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Important Dates
The important dates of Jammu and Kashmir MBBS/BDS admission have been mentioned below for the candidates; they need to check them.
|Registration Start Date:||19th July 2023|
|Registration Last Date:||19th – 23rd July 2023|
|Document Uploading Last Date:||23rd July 2023|
Top Medical Colleges
Given below are some of the top medical colleges in the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Name of College||Location in J&K|
|Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences||Srinagar|
|Government Medical College||Jammu|
|Government Medical College||Srinagar|
|Government Dental College and Hospital||Srinagar|
|Acharya Shri Chander College Of Medical Sciences||Jammu|
Jammu & Kashmir MBBS/BDS Admission 2023
The Jammu and Kashmir MBBS/BDS Admission Application Form started on 17th July 2023, and the applicants can fill out the application form based on their eligibility criteria.
Before the last submission date, candidates must fill out the application form. All correct and complete details should be filled in the application form through candidates.
The application fee for J & K MBBS 2023 is 1500 INR; after paying the fee, candidates must submit the application form.
Jammu & Kashmir MBBS/BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check their eligibility criteria before filling out the application form, and the eligibility criteria to get admission is mentioned below.
- Candidates should belong to Indian Citizenship.
- The age of candidates should be 17 years of age on or before December 31, 2023, of the given academic year for which the admission is being conducted.
- The age of candidates should not be more than 25 as of May 7, 2023.
- The applicants should be permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Applicants should be passed in the class 12 examination from a recognized state institution.
- Applicants should score 50% marks in aggregate in case of open merit category and 40% in aggregate for reserved categories. Physically challenged candidates (Persons with Disability) under the open merit category will be considered if they have scored 45% in the Class 12 exam following the disability prescribed in MCI regulations.
- Candidates must also have the minimum required percentile in the NEET UG Examination for admission to J & K MBBS 2023.
Minimum Percentile Required
Minimum Percentile Required
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|ST/SC/OBC (Including PH of ST/SC/OBC)||40th Percentile|
|UR Physically Handicapped (PH)||45th Percentile|
- A candidate must submit and qualify for NEET 2023 (National Eligibility Entrance Test) for admission to M.B.B.S and B.D.S courses. Then you must submit your application through the online application J & K MBBS & BDS.
- Only candidates who complete the online application form can enter MBBS/BDS 2023 in Jammu and Kashmir. Candidates register online for courses and verify their documents successfully.
- Then they are added to the provisional merit list, and candidates are informed.
- Candidates must submit their university preferences and block their options; otherwise, they will be blocked automatically.
- The selected candidates must attend the scheduled course and be admitted on time. After verifying the required documents, they will be admitted.
J&K MBBS/BDS Counseling 2023
The Counseling procedure of Jammu and Kashmir MBBS/BDS will be conducted from 1st week of November 2023, and it will be conducted online in three rounds.
The applicants will be shortlisted in the merit list based on marks scored in the NEET-UG.
The applicants will get admission to the MBBS and BDS programs based on their eligibility criteria and selected preferences in the application form.
Below are the documents a candidate needs to produce the original copies of for the document verification process.
- 10th Certificate and Mark sheet
- Date of Birth Certificate
- 12th/10+2 or equivalent Mark sheet
- NEET Result card
- State subject Certificate
- P&B certificate
- Proof of Identity (Govt. ID Card)
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
If you have any queries regarding Jammu & Kashmir MBBS/BDS Admission 2023, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.