Latest Applications Open 2024:
Jammu & Kashmir NEET UG 2023 Provisional Merit List has been Released on 27th July 2023. Counselling 2023 has been started on 19th July 2023. The Counselling for state quota seats is conducted by the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) for admission in MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BUMS/ BPT/ DDH/ CRC courses. Candidates of Jammu & Kashmir state are not eligible for the 15% All India Quota Seats, therefore, their 100% seats will be filled on a state quota basis.
After the NTA (National Testing Agency) declares the NEET result, the Board of Professional Entrance Examinations will undertake the counselling. The counselling process will be conducted in various rounds according to the availability of seats.
Admission will be granted based on NEET scores. The Counseling process will be done online as well as offline modes. The counselling process has different steps, such as document verification, merit list, options filling, seat allotment, etc. Courses Offered through NEET Score are MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BUMS/BPT/DDH/CRC courses.
Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling 2023 – Started
Jammu & Kashmir MBBS/BDS Counselling Dates 2023
|Registration Start Date:||19th July 2023|
|Registration Last Date:||19th – 23rd July 2023|
|Document Uploading Last Date:||23rd July 2023|
Selection & Admission Procedure for Jammu & Kashmir MBBS/BDS Counselling 2023
- After the result declaration of NEET, candidates must go through the Document verification process.
- Candidates should produce their original documents along with photocopies for the verification process.
- When the verification process is completed, the state merit list will be released on the official website.
- The merit list includes details such as the candidate’s name, roll number, NEET score, state rank, etc.
- Then candidates will able to fill in the college preferences.
- The candidates are required to pay the counselling fee of Rs.1500/-.
- The application form for counselling and college choices and courses for admission through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the maximum choices for seat allotment.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates based on merit list, college preferences filled by candidates, reservation criteria, and availability of seats.
- Candidates have to check their seat allotment on the official website.
- After the seat allotment, the candidates must submit valid documents to the allotted college.
- The admission is confirmed only when the candidate will pay the fees and documents at the allotted college to confirm their admission.
Reservation Criteria for Jammu & Kashmir MBBS/BDS Counselling 2023
|Categories||Reservation for male & female|
|Open Merit (OM)||50%|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||8%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||6% for Gujjar and Bakewell’s/ 2% for Residents of District Leh & Cargill, and 1% for others|
|Weak and Under Privileged Classes/Social Castes (OSC)||2%|
|Residents of Backward Areas (RBA)||20%|
|Residents of Area Adjoining Actual Line of Control (ALC)||3%|
|*Children of Defense Personnel||3%|
|Children of Para-military Forces and State Police Personnel||1%|
|**Candidates possessing outstanding proficiency in sports (SP)||2%|
|Poor & Backward (P&B)||10 seats in ASCOMS|
- Matriculation (10th) certificate.
- Date of birth certificate.
- 12th or equivalent exam certificates.
- NEET rank card.
- State subject certificate.
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- P&B certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
- Passport-size photographs.
If you have any other Questions related to Jammu & Kashmir NEET Counselling 2023, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.