Latest Applications Open 2024:
JET Agriculture 2023 Final Round Cut-Off List has been Released on 7th November 2023. Spot Round Option Form has been Released on 12th October 2023. 3rd Round Seat Allotment was Released on 30th September, 2023. Online Counselling has been Started on 31st August 2023. The result was declared on 31 May 2023. JET stands for Joint Entrance Test, which is widely called Rajasthan JET. It is one of the prestigious exams conducted by the Agriculture University, located in Jaipur. The exam is currently conducted at the state level, and interested candidates who wish to be admitted to Undergraduate Agriculture are all welcome to apply for the exam.
Agriculture is the essence of our country and is developing daily. Many career opportunities are coming in agriculture, advancing with sufficient technological developments. So you can also frame your career in agriculture. All the candidates who qualify for the entrance exam will get admission to several courses such as Agriculture, Food Technology, Dairy Technology, Horticulture, Forestry, and so on. Those candidates who successfully qualify for the exam can get admission to different government and private institutions in Rajasthan.
This agriculture university was established in the year of 2013. If you are one of the aspirants wishing to be admitted to this state, this is the right place. This article provides information regarding the pattern, eligibility, syllabus, dates, etc. Let us take a look.
JET Agriculture 2023 Notification – Counselling Started
JET Agriculture 2023 Quick Links
JET Agriculture 2023 Highlights
The overview of the exam is given below for all the candidates. It is quite essential to look at the basic structure of the exam before proceeding into details. The representation of necessary information is presented in the table below. Take a reference from the same and begin your preparation accordingly.
One must observe the exam requirements keenly, and then if they are eligible for the exam, they should move ahead with the application process. The table provides information regarding the name of the exam, conducting authorities, level of the exam, and mode of the exam. Let us take a look.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Name of the Exam||Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test 2023|
|Exam conducting authorities||Agriculture University, Jodhpur|
|Level of the exam||State Level|
|Type of Exam||UG Courses|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of the Exam||Offline Mode|
JET Agriculture 2023 Important Dates
The official authorities will release the exam dates on the official website, and candidates must keep checking the website for timely updates. One must not overthink about the exam dates but only about their preparation. The expected dates for the exam are mentioned below.
These dates are subject to change under any unavoidable circumstances. Moving ahead, the tentative schedule is given below. Please take a look.
|Beginning of the application forms||20th February 2023|
|Last date to submit the application forms||27th March 2023|
|Last date to submit the application forms with a late fee||30th March 2023|
|The window of correction to date||3rd April 2023|
|Release of the admit cards||8th May 2023|
|Date of the entrance exam||14th May 2023|
|Release of the answer keys||19th May 2023|
|Last date of objection||22nd May 2023|
|Declaration of the results||31st May 2023|
|Beginning of the online option form||31st August 2023|
JET Agriculture 2023 Application form
If you are truly eligible for the exam, you must complete the application form correctly. All the candidates need to provide the information in the application form which is true to their knowledge. Some of the highly crucial aspects of the application form are listed below in detail. Let us take a look.
- As per the latest information, the application form for JET 2023 is expected to be released in the mid of April 2023 only online. Candidates cannot submit the application form in any other mode.
- All the candidates should go through the eligibility criteria, which are mentioned in the official admission brochure or notification, before the process of applying.
- Then, candidates need to enter the required information in the application form, which includes a variety of information such as the name of the candidates, email ID, valid and working phone number, and critical academic details, along with the payment of the application fee.
- The good thing is that the candidates will be provided with the correction facility and must make the corrections only in that limited period. No other time will be provided.
- As per the latest information, the correction facility will begin in the last week of May 2023, and it will be available only for a certain period.
- The final application form submission date will be the second week of May 2023.
- All the candidates must submit their application form, and they also need to take the printout of the same and keep it safe for future reference.
How to fill out the Application Form?
Candidates need to make sure that they fill out the application form within the prescribed time limit, and also, they need to fill in only the correct details. Below are the simple steps to fill out the application form. You can follow the same and proceed toward the application process.
- All the candidates first need to go to the official website of JET Agriculture.
- Look for the tab that says link for the Rajasthan JET 2023 and click on the same for the registration process.
- Then, candidates must fill out the application form with all the required details, including personal and academic information.
- Then, moving ahead, upload all the required passport-size photographs of the candidates and their signature in the prescribed format.
- Once the required documents are uploaded, all the candidates must pay the application fee only online using credit cards, debit cards, internet banking, etc.
- Finally, all the candidates must submit the application forms, take the printout, and keep it safe for future reference.
JET Agriculture 2023 Form Correction
As per the latest sources, the candidates must note that the facility for form correction will be available. One needs to make the required changes only in the period allotted to them. Once the correction window gets over, no option of making the changes will be available.
You will be informed regarding the correction facility once the process starts. Keep visiting our website for the latest updates and information.
JET 2023 Application fees
The application form remains rejected if you fail to pay the fee within the time limit. The application fee is the crucial and last stage of any exam, and all the candidates must pay the amount prescribed for their category. Some of the critical aspects related to the application fees are described below.
- Note that the application fee needs to be submitted only in online mode. No other mode is acceptable.
- Candidates must pay the application fee using credit cards, debit cards, internet banking etc.
- The application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
The distribution of the application fee is described below. Please take a look at the same.
|For General/ OBC||Rs 1250 + Transaction Charges|
|For SC/ ST/ SAP||Rs 1050 + Transaction Charges|
JET Agriculture 2023 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates must note that the eligibility criteria is very essential before considering filling any application form. If the exam conducting authorities found that a person is not eligible for the application process or examination, they will be disqualified at any stage. Some of the main eligibility criteria are mentioned below for your perusal.
The eligibility criteria will be described in detail in the official admission brochure. All the candidates must read it carefully. Let us discuss certain necessary points.
- Age Limit of the Candidates: As per the latest information, the maximum age limit of the candidates who wish to apply for the exam is 25 years as on 1st January 2023 in order to be eligible for the exam.
- Educational Qualification: All the candidates need to pass their class 12th or its equivalent exam from the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan or they can also possess a valid degree from any other recognized board or university.
- Compulsory Subjects: All the candidates need to apply only if they have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and also Agriculture as the necessary subjects. The candidates for B. Tech need to have PCM in their qualifying exam.
- Percentage Required: All the candidates need to score a minimum of 50% marks in order to be eligible for the exam.
- Relaxation Provided: All the candidates must note that a relaxation of 5% will be provided to SC, ST, OBC, SBC candidates.
- Appearing Candidates: All candidates appearing in the qualifying exam will also be eligible to apply for the exam.
JET Agriculture 2023 Exam Pattern
The preparation should be in the right direction according to the exam pattern. Candidates must follow the pattern of the exam closely in order to get good marks. The detailed exam pattern is described below in order to make you understand the type of questions asked in the exam.
- Mode of the Exam: According to the latest sources, the Rajasthan JET will be conducted in an offline mode only which is known as pen and paper-based mode.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will consist of objective-type questions or Multiple choice questions.
- Medium of Exam: The questions paper will be in English and Hindi language.
- Duration of the Exam: All the candidates will be given 2 hours to solve the exam. No extra time will be allotted under any circumstances.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be allotted four marks and one mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
The distribution of the number of questions is given below according to the subjects.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
JET Agriculture 2023 Syllabus
The description of the syllabus is provided below for your perusal. It is quite essential for the candidates to focus on the required syllabus for the exam if they want to attain a good score. They should prepare accordingly. You will get a detailed and clear understanding of the syllabus from the table mentioned below. Let us take a look at the same.
JET Agriculture 2023 Preparation Tips
These are specific proficient preparation tips that will help in boosting your performance. All the candidates should put in their 100% of their efforts. It is essential to work hard rather than simply expecting results. Let us take a look at the preparation tips.
- All the candidates need to form a timetable and divide their time equally to every subject.
- All the candidates should go through the official syllabus of the examination and prepare accordingly.
- Choose the best-recommended books and also the required study materials that are available.
- Follow the pattern and practice the previous year’s question papers and also the sample papers to boost your performance.
- Try to cover all the crucial exam topics and begin your preparation.
- Maintain your health and don’t take unnecessary stress.
JET Agriculture 2023 Books
These are certain books that are going to be extremely helpful while preparing for the exam. All the candidates must choose the best books for their preparation and practice them repeatedly. Some of the books that are available for preparation are as follows.
- Objective Physics by Arihant
- Problems and solution of Physics by Shashi Bhushan
- Exemplar Problems for Class 11th and 12th Physics by NCERT
- Concepts of Physics by H C Verma
- Problems in physics by S S Krotov
- Objective Chemistry by Dinesh
- Exemplar Problems for Class 11 and 12th Chemistry by NCERT
- Objective Chemistry by Arihant
- Objective Chemistry by RPH Editorial
- Objective Mathematics by RD Sharma
- Exemplar Problems for Class 11 and 12th Mathematics by NCERT
- Objective Mathematics by ML Khanna
- Wiley’s Quantitative Aptitude Book
- Quantitative Aptitude for all Competitive Exam
- Quantitative aptitude quantum CAT 2018 by Sarvesh K Verma
- Objective Biology by Arihant
- Exemplar Problems for Class 11 and 12th Botany by NCERT
- Exemplar Problems for Class 11 and 12th Zoology by NCERT
- Together with Biology by S Venugopal
- Objective Biology by K N Bhatia/ K Bhatia
- Agriculture Exam’s Made Easy by N Shashidhara
- General Agriculture for ICAR –by Jain Brothers
- A Textbook of Animal Husbandry by GC Banerjee
- A Competitive Book of Agriculture by Nem Raj Sunda
- MCQs in Horticulture by Bharat Singh Hada
JET Agriculture 2023 Admit Card
Admit card or hall ticket refers to the entry or admission certificate which allows the entry of the candidates in the exam hall. It will be released in the second week of June 2023. To download the admit card, candidates can easily login into the official website with the help of their application number and password. All the candidates must note that the hall tickets will be released in online mode only.
The admit card will consist of the essential details which include the name of the candidate, roll number of the candidate, venue of the exam, date of the exam, timing, etc. All the candidates must bring the printout of the admit card along with their admit cards with photo id proof to the exam hall. One thing should be clear the admit cards will not be sent by postal means.
JET Agriculture 2023 Exam Centres
Some of the exam centers are listed below where the exam is expected to be conducted. You will get information regarding the same through the official admission brochure. Candidates must choose the most preferred exam center while filling the application form.
There is no provision to change the exam center once the admit cards are released. The centers allotted will be final and last.
- New Delhi
JET Agriculture 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is released on the official website and it will separately be released for each of the subjects namely Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics. The answer key will be released in pdf format per the latest information. All the candidates need to download the answer key in the last week of June 2023.
All the candidates need to raise the objections from the 4th week of June 2023 if found any. Remember that the objection facility will be available in online mode. Once the due date is over, the final answer key will be released in English and Hindi.
JET Agriculture 2023 Result
The results for the JET Agriculture will be released in the first week of July 2023 in an online manner only. In order to check the result, candidates need to enter their login credentials. Once the official authorities declare the results, the merit list will be released mentioning the names of the candidates who are qualified for the admission process.
Remember that the results will be published with the scorecard and the rank card. The results of the candidates will be based on his or her performance in the entrance exam. Keep your scorecard safe until the admission process is complete.
JET Agriculture 2023 Counseling Procedure
Counseling is the final stage and the admission process gets completed with the counselling process. All the candidates whose names appeared on the merit list must come for the counselling process to lock their seats. As per the latest information, the counselling process will begin in the first week of July 2023. They must fill out the counselling form and pay the required application fee according to the course.
All the candidates need to get the seats as per their ranks, preferences, and availability of the seats in the different colleges. All the candidates need to report to the allocated college to complete all the formalities related to admission. Some of the documents that are necessary to be carried at the time of counselling are listed below.
- SSC Mark Sheet
- SSC Passing Certificate
- HSC Mark Sheet
- HSC Passing Certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Admit card certificate
- Character certificate
Some Important FAQs
Question- What sort of questions will be asked in the exam?
Ans- All the questions will be objective. Candidates need to choose the most appropriate answer out of the options.
Question- What is the mode of Examination?
Ans- According to the latest pattern, the exam will only be offline.
Question- Is there any correction facility available?
Ans- Yes, the authorities will provide the correction facility for the candidates to make the rectifications in the application form if required.
Question- Is there any negative marking in the exam?
Ans– According to the latest pattern, the entrance exam has a negative marking of 0.25.
Question- Can the final-year students apply?
Ans– Yes, the candidates belonging to the final year are eligible to apply.
If you have any other quires about JET Agriculture 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.